CSNbbs
Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike (/thread-891669.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - JRsec - 01-04-2020 08:11 PM

(01-04-2020 07:29 PM)shere khan Wrote:  And just like that Trump made Democrats defend Iranian terrorists.

When you think they go no lower, they find a way

Trump is just helping the moderates define their boundaries. True moderates certainly can't go that far left. So by defining the boundaries of what far left really is he is helping a lot of Americans realize where they really stand and it's not with the left.

So the strategy is highly effective.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - gobluebigjon - 01-04-2020 08:43 PM

(01-04-2020 07:59 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  
(01-04-2020 07:19 PM)gobluebigjon Wrote:  
(01-04-2020 04:34 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  
(01-04-2020 04:26 PM)gobluebigjon Wrote:  
(01-04-2020 01:20 PM)solohawks Wrote:  Are you saying I criticized the killing of Bin Laden

It was a simple question, not surprising I get a question rather than an answer
Remove the plank from your own eye.....

Love Jesus, not a Christian...that doesn’t work on me...try again

Just as I figured. Deflection without answers.

Projection much? Still not a question worry of “answers” . Was there an answer or question in this conversation?

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - WKUYG - 01-04-2020 09:22 PM

(01-04-2020 07:18 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  What proof does trump have that another attack was planned? What kind of attack was it? Was the proof similar to proof of WMDs? Sounds like bull**** to me. This situation is like the 100 times we've killed the leader of a terrorist group. They don't die, they multiply. Good luck with this war to nowhere. Might help get trump re-elected like he thinks it will.

If someone walks into your home shoots your son in the head you'll be OK with the person who ordered the death because there are other murders out there that will do the same?

What war, David St? That's who you sound like. Only a ******* idiot would have a problem with America or any other country killing a person who orders peoples deaths...DAILY. A person that most people are glad he's dead.

If Obama had ordered it you would have a wet spot in your panties

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - Fo Shizzle - 01-04-2020 09:30 PM

(01-04-2020 07:18 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  What proof does trump have that another attack was planned? What kind of attack was it? Was the proof similar to proof of WMDs? Sounds like bull**** to me. This situation is like the 100 times we've killed the leader of a terrorist group. They don't die, they multiply. Good luck with this war to nowhere. Might help get trump re-elected like he thinks it will.

A...Who cares?
B...Who cares?
C...Who cares?
You are probably correct that it is BS..but..We killed a terrorist plotter,embarrassed the Ayatollah and disabled his military that is our enemy....so...who cares? ...and if you think this is why Trump will get re-elected?...you might just look at his challengers first. I cant think of a worse slate of losers in my lifetime.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - shere khan - 01-04-2020 09:36 PM

Maybe we should just give them 1.7 billion more like that jug eared fricktard Hussein obama did.

Nah. The orange emperor got this one right.

He tweeted that we got a lot more where that came from too.

@realDonaldTrump
3h
Iran is talking very boldly about targeting certain USA assets as revenge for our ridding the world of their terrorist leader who had just killed an American, & badly wounded many others, not to mention all of the people he had killed over his lifetime, including recently....

hundreds of Iranian protesters. He was already attacking our Embassy, and preparing for additional hits in other locations. Iran has been nothing but problems for many years. Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have.....

targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!

Bwahahaha. Donnie with the big orange balls

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - Owl 69/70/75 - 01-04-2020 09:47 PM

(01-04-2020 07:18 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  What proof does trump have that another attack was planned? What kind of attack was it? Was the proof similar to proof of WMDs?

What difference does it make? SOB needed killing, sooner the better. Period. We had a chance to kill him, we killed him. Good deal.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - SuperFlyBCat - 01-04-2020 09:47 PM

[Image: ENe2_7LXUAE_ACn?format=png&name=small]

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - Fo Shizzle - 01-04-2020 09:49 PM

(01-04-2020 09:47 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(01-04-2020 07:18 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  What proof does trump have that another attack was planned? What kind of attack was it? Was the proof similar to proof of WMDs?

What difference does it make. SOB needed killing, sooner the better. Period.

CB might actually be right. I did not vote for Trump..but..if he keeps busting these Iranians a new ahole?...I might just overlook that he is an immoral jackwad and vote for him this time.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - JRsec - 01-04-2020 09:53 PM

(01-04-2020 09:49 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  

CB might actually be right. I did not vote for Trump..but..if he keeps busting these Iranians a new ahole?...I might just overlook that he is an immoral jackwad and vote for him this time.

Do you care to count the number of House, Senate and Oval Office politicians in Washington that aren't immoral jackwads? You are best off if you assume they all are and merely vote for the ones who are most likely to limit taxes, have business sense, and support the military.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - shere khan - 01-04-2020 10:23 PM

(01-04-2020 09:53 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(01-04-2020 09:49 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  

Do you care to count the number of House, Senate and Oval Office politicians in Washington that aren't immoral jackwads? You are best off if you assume they all are and merely vote for the ones who are most likely to limit taxes, have business sense, and support the military.

I bet most of the Obama crowd thinks he has never done anything immoral like Trump. The media has carefully protected his image to the point it has become implausible to believe.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - olliebaba - 01-04-2020 10:39 PM

Well then, if you really think this then you should just buy a bed with longer legs so that you'll fit under it much easier. After all, let's not kill any bad guys 'cause they just might want to retaliate.

You bunch of wussies. "No, no, let's let them kill us instead". Cowards.

Next time just go for Khomeini like Reagan did with Gaddafi. Do you really think Iran can go head to head with the US? Then you're dumber than 2X4 full of nails. They fought Iraq for eight years and still didn't/couldn't beat them and we got rid of Saddam in a month. Same thing will happen to Iran if they get stupid and want a war.

But, no war is coming otherwise they wouldn't be crying to the UN for help. They know they can't win, too bad you're not that bright.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - TigersOhMy - 01-04-2020 10:43 PM

Kaepernick continues putting his foot in his mouth

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - olliebaba - 01-04-2020 10:43 PM

(01-04-2020 09:47 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  [Image: ENe2_7LXUAE_ACn?format=png&name=small]

Those are some mean photoshop skills. I wish I could do something like that. But, only in my dreams.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - Kaplony - 01-04-2020 10:44 PM

Some words of wisdom from an unexpected source

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - Owl 69/70/75 - 01-04-2020 10:46 PM

(01-04-2020 03:42 AM)Attackcoog Wrote:  China is a formidable foe when the strategic battlefield is in their own backyard. They are much less formidable if they want to cause trouble in a play ground thousands of miles away in the Middle East. You really need a big azz blue water navy. a worldwide network of military bases, and aircraft carriers to really project power over those kinds of distances. China doesn’t have that. We can cut off the oil spigot to China anytime if they cause too many problems.

Same thing for Russia and, to a much lesser degree, Iran. I think a prudent strategy for us is to bottle all three up pithing their direct sphere of influence, and focus on having our allies in each region try to achieve a sufficient balance of power as to forestall attempts by China, Russia, or Iraq to achieve hegemony.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - olliebaba - 01-04-2020 11:01 PM

That. Was. A. Lot. Of. Rambling.

Oh, and don't ever call a murderer a "gentleman". Gentle is an adjective you would use for a lamb, wolves, not so much.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - shere khan - 01-04-2020 11:07 PM

(01-04-2020 10:43 PM)TigersOhMy Wrote:  Kaepernick continues putting his foot in his mouth

That moron obviously does not know where the word "Iran" originates. 03-lmfao

For those that aren't as big a nerd as me, it begins with Ary and it ends with an.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - SuperFlyBCat - 01-04-2020 11:13 PM

(01-04-2020 10:43 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  
(01-04-2020 09:47 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  [Image: ENe2_7LXUAE_ACn?format=png&name=small]

Those are some mean photoshop skills. I wish I could do something like that. But, only in my dreams.

Eric Holder is way back there, probably racisssssyyyyyttttt

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - JRsec - 01-04-2020 11:20 PM

(01-04-2020 11:13 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(01-04-2020 10:43 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  

Eric Holder is way back there, probably racisssssyyyyyttttt

Nope! Islamahomobamaphobic

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - 58-56 - 01-05-2020 12:35 AM

[Image: first-reelection-campaign-tim-hamilton.jpg]