I Root For: New Horizons
Not Laughing now...
Quote:Tony Wright@TonyWri19025006

Not laughing now
Quote:Jewish Patriot ?@MAGAJew2 · Mar 5

Trump went to the UN and called out countries for relying on Russian oil

The German delegation was caught on camera laughing at him for saying it

[video]5:28 AM · Mar 7, 2022

He was Spot on Correct again! Trump called it.
03-07-2022 08:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

RE: Not Laughing now...
[Image: AFP7006848105366514464724626928627584105...rope-1.jpg]
[Image: 26768.jpeg]
03-07-2022 08:37 PM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

oh, snap! what did he say about gas prices and they'd be telling us to get rid of our cars and buy their gubmint electrics?...

linky: https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/...5784597506
03-07-2022 10:44 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
you guys pray .... better pray for November like your life depends on it...

the shysters are still on the hunt ... and they take names and plug it into zee database....

muh never trumpeters ... I think I hate them more than the 38% that are unsalvageable...

hence, #fkEmAll
03-07-2022 11:07 PM
GeminiCoog Offline
You'll Never Walk Alone

I Root For: Houston, Notre Dame
Shh…facts are fascist! 05-ban

Keep up the good work, buddy.
03-07-2022 11:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
The orange idiots actual words:

Quote:We are the largest energy producer on the face of earth. Clean coal oil, natural gas. Opec and Opec nations as usual are ripping off rest of world, and I don’t like it, nobody should like it, we defend many of these nations for nothing, and they give us high oil prices. NOT GOOD. We want them to start lowering prices, they must contribute to their own military protection from now on. These are horrible prices. Relying on a single supplier leaves nations vulnerable to distortion. Poland is building the Baltic pipeline so nations are not dependent on russia anymore for energy needs.

Germany will be dependent to Russia if it does not change course.
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/full-tex...-1.6509501

Meanwhile Germany still receives around 30% of their oil from Russia. So, no, they weren't dependent on Russia then nor now. And are still not relying on a single supplier. Curious on how trump thought they should replace what they currently receive from Russia...like he would have even had a clue! He probably would suggest they paint China on the pipeline. 03-lol
03-08-2022 07:19 AM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(03-08-2022 07:19 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  The orange idiots actual words:

Quote:We are the largest energy producer on the face of earth. Clean coal oil, natural gas. Opec and Opec nations as usual are ripping off rest of world, and I don’t like it, nobody should like it, we defend many of these nations for nothing, and they give us high oil prices. NOT GOOD. We want them to start lowering prices, they must contribute to their own military protection from now on. These are horrible prices. Relying on a single supplier leaves nations vulnerable to distortion. Poland is building the Baltic pipeline so nations are not dependent on russia anymore for energy needs.

Meanwhile Germany still receives around 30% of their oil from Russia. So, no, they weren't dependent on Russia then nor now. And are still not relying on a single supplier. Curious on how trump thought they should replace what they currently receive from Russia...like he would have even had a clue! He probably would suggest they paint China on the pipeline. 03-lol

Keep going

Im enjoying your spiral into madness
03-08-2022 07:47 AM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn

The US "only" imports 3% of it's total usage from Russia and if we cut that off, it will be $10.00 Gas - allegedly? WTF do you think happens when you cut off 30% of your supply needs?
03-08-2022 08:22 AM
b2b Offline
Heisman

I Root For: My Family + ECU

1/3 during a war... totally not dependent. FFS man the Orange Man has really broken y'all.
03-08-2022 08:35 AM
stinkfist Offline

(03-08-2022 08:35 AM)b2b Wrote:  

1/3 during a war... totally not dependent. FFS man the Orange Man has really broken y'all.

which is reason #34987346 why the inglorious orange basterd was a necessary eval...

now, imagine if hill-lair-liar would've won in '16....
03-08-2022 08:42 AM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

With Tom, it’s not just Trump, although Trump does live rent free in his head.

Clear back when Obumble was President, Tom got on his knees and slurped every move Obumble made. He rationalized when Obumble’s actions were bad for the American people 100% of the time without fail.

He is one of those 38% lost souls that Stink mentioned as being beyond help. Tom should have a “D” tattooed in his forehead because he’ll never waver from slurping any and all D’s……….
03-08-2022 08:47 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline

(03-08-2022 08:47 AM)Crebman Wrote:  

With Tom, it’s not just Trump, although Trump does live rent free in his head.

Clear back when Obumble was President, Tom got on his knees and slurped every move Obumble made. He rationalized when Obumble’s actions were bad for the American people 100% of the time without fail.

He is one of those 38% lost souls that Stink mentioned as being beyond help. Tom should have a “D” tattooed in his forehead because he’ll never waver from slurping any and all D’s……….

just another paid operative [Image: R.0ec0030d39a4ef7645cff63dbd17204d?rik=G...mp;amp;r=0]
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2022 08:55 AM by stinkfist.)
03-08-2022 08:54 AM
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS

Meanwhile Germany still receives around 30% of their oil from Russia. So, no, they weren't dependent on Russia then nor now. And are still not relying on a single supplier. Curious on how trump thought they should replace what they currently receive from Russia...like he would have even had a clue! He probably would suggest they paint China on the pipeline.
Not surging not dependent

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
03-08-2022 08:57 AM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
This has me thinking. Instead of continuing to send Kamala to deal with things she is clearly incapable of dealing with; how about the administration start taking advantage of her strengths.

Send her over secretly to blow Putin's brains out - sexually of course :-)
03-08-2022 09:04 AM
EigenEagle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Ga Southern

30% is substantial. I don't know if any one country that gives us 30% of the oil we use. This is just like the people that argue it's okay we don't have the Keystone pipeline because we don't buy oil from Russie (as if the effects they have on the oil market won't reach us).
03-08-2022 09:25 AM
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
Not Laughing now...
Tom, with all due respect, i hope you or someone close to you goes broke because of the support you provide to the leftists who are willingly and knowingly burning this country to the ground.....all the while saying everything is fine.

Turning this country into blue state shitholes should not be the plan.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
03-08-2022 09:27 AM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(03-08-2022 08:22 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  

The US "only" imports 3% of it's total usage from Russia and if we cut that off, it will be $10.00 Gas - allegedly? WTF do you think happens when you cut off 30% of your supply needs?

Well, we actually get around 7% of our oil from Russia in 2020.
https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=727&t=6

And your second question actually shows why his statement was so damned funny to Germany. Not like they had many other options since 2018.
03-08-2022 10:34 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(03-08-2022 09:25 AM)EigenEagle Wrote:  

30% is substantial. I don't know if any one country that gives us 30% of the oil we use. This is just like the people that argue it's okay we don't have the Keystone pipeline because we don't buy oil from Russie (as if the effects they have on the oil market won't reach us).

Well yeah...but if you're a country with limited supply or drilling/exploration capacity...you have little to no other options in the short term.

And just a reminder, the keystone pipeline exists and continues to function on a daily basis. What was stopped was one extension to be added to it to bring in Canadian tar sands, mostly for export to other countries.
03-08-2022 10:39 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(03-08-2022 10:39 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Well yeah...but if you're a country with limited supply or drilling/exploration capacity...you have little to no other options in the short term.

And just a reminder, the keystone pipeline exists and continues to function on a daily basis. What was stopped was one extension to be added to it to bring in Canadian tar sands, mostly for export to other countries.

Wouldn't the bold help offset the Russian dependency of those other countries?
03-08-2022 10:43 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(03-08-2022 10:43 AM)VA49er Wrote:  
(03-08-2022 10:39 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Wouldn't the bold help offset the Russian dependency of those other countries?

It wouldn't hurt, but it was one pipeline extension to an existing pipeline. There's thousands of pipelines across the globe. This was a blip on the radar. But this one had an even less of an effect because virtually NO ONE expected this to be completed any time soon! It was in the works for years and really never got off the ground due to several stoppages by courts for environmental issues until it was finally stopped by SCOTUS in 2020. It was only about 10% complete when it was finally scuttled. Anyone thinking it was going to produce a market resource at some point in the near future was delusional.
03-08-2022 10:51 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.