Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Election INSANITY
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
Election INSANITY
This is not American, this is third world bull crap.

And people think this isnt happening on a national level?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews...-found.amp

"A newly discovered batch of 55 uncounted ballots in a rural upstate New York county has the potential to alter the outcome of a yet-to-be-called congressional race.
The ballots from Chenango County were cast during the state’s early voting period within the 22nd Congressional District — home to the ultra-tight race between Democratic Rep. Anthony Brindisi and his Republican opponent Claudia Tenney.
As of Monday — which was supposed to have been the final day for election officials to report vote totals in the district — Tenney led the freshman Democrat by a razor-thin 12-vote margin."

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
12-02-2020 12:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Election INSANITY
(12-02-2020 12:22 PM)maximus Wrote:  This is not American, this is third world bull crap.

"A newly discovered batch of 55 uncounted ballots in a rural upstate New York county has the potential to alter the outcome of a yet-to-be-called congressional race.
The ballots from Chenango County were cast during the state’s early voting period within the 22nd Congressional District — home to the ultra-tight race between Democratic Rep. Anthony Brindisi and his Republican opponent Claudia Tenney.
As of Monday — which was supposed to have been the final day for election officials to report vote totals in the district — Tenney led the freshman Democrat by a razor-thin 12-vote margin."

early votes would lean heavily republican. These votes shouldnt count anyway, because they were received late and clearly the chain of custody is unknown. But if the democrat got more than 33, which is the number they would need to take the lead, that in of itself would be evidence of fraud.
12-02-2020 12:25 PM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.
They will "find" as many as they need to. We've already seen this movie several times before.
12-02-2020 12:26 PM
Kruciff Offline
Old Man from scene 24

I Root For: The Bridge of Death
After all the bull**** Trumpsters have put America through, defending an Impeached president of his corruption and anti-constitutional hypocrisy, it's so... so satisfying watching the meltdown from the right that just cant accept the results of an election, and have to resort to conspiracy theory and blustering outrage rather than admitting you lost.
12-02-2020 12:27 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(12-02-2020 12:26 PM)appst89 Wrote:  They will "find" as many as they need to. We've already seen this movie several times before.

Yep, this is to now be expected and is no longer surprising.
12-02-2020 12:30 PM
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
(12-02-2020 12:27 PM)Kruciff Wrote:  After all the bull**** Trumpsters have put America through, defending an Impeached president of his corruption and anti-constitutional hypocrisy, it's so... so satisfying watching the meltdown from the right that just cant accept the results of an election, and have to resort to conspiracy theory and blustering outrage rather than admitting you lost.

I didnt vote for Trump either time buddy, so spare me the rant.

I am interested in the anti-constitutional hypocrisy bit. Care to expound on what you mean exactly?

12-02-2020 12:30 PM
Advertisement

Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(12-02-2020 12:30 PM)maximus Wrote:  
(12-02-2020 12:27 PM)Kruciff Wrote:  After all the bull**** Trumpsters have put America through, defending an Impeached president of his corruption and anti-constitutional hypocrisy, it's so... so satisfying watching the meltdown from the right that just cant accept the results of an election, and have to resort to conspiracy theory and blustering outrage rather than admitting you lost.

I am interested in the anti-constitutional hypocrisy bit. Care to expound on what you mean exactly?

If Democrats disagree with you---then you are either racist, or your unconstitutional, or your Hitler. Hyperbole is all they have.
12-02-2020 12:36 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(12-02-2020 12:26 PM)appst89 Wrote:  They will "find" as many as they need to. We've already seen this movie several times before.

I think each side should "find" additional mail-in ballots after they've fallen behind.

And since we can have >100% turn-out this could go on for months.

I'd pay to watch that.
12-02-2020 12:36 PM
Kruciff Offline
Old Man from scene 24

I Root For: The Bridge of Death
(12-02-2020 12:36 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  

If Democrats disagree with you---then you are either racist, or your unconstitutional, or your Hitler. Hyperbole is all they have.

The sooner you accept you lost, the sooner you can heal.
12-02-2020 12:37 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
(12-02-2020 12:37 PM)Kruciff Wrote:  

Someone should have given you that advice in November 2016, or anytime since. You’ve complained about Trump for over 4 years, never accepting his Presidency.
12-02-2020 12:43 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(12-02-2020 12:43 PM)banker Wrote:  

Someone should have given you that advice in November 2016, or anytime since. You’ve complained about Trump for over 4 years, never accepting his Presidency.

Ha! I'm pretty sure he doesn't even realize his own hypocrisy.
12-02-2020 12:45 PM
Advertisement

Jugnaut Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF

Judging from your post, you obviously believe bigger conspiracy theories than those on the right. The whole Ukraine impeachment/Russia Collusion narrative was a complete hoax. Why should the right accept that Biden won (under extremely suspicious circumstances at best, fraudulent at worst) when the left never accepted the results of the 2016 election? It was the left, not the right that put this country through 4 years of bullsh*t.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2020 02:19 PM by Jugnaut.)
12-02-2020 02:18 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!

Nope. You haven't seen the latest talking point, i.e. historical revision.

They never did that.

REWRITING HISTORY: New York Times Columnist Claims Democrats Never Called Trump Illegitimate
12-02-2020 03:09 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao Impeached? OK. Convicted? Nah. Sorry comrade.

It's gratifying to see you dumb*** leftists crow about winning a rigged election. We always kind of knew you people have no morals or ethics and now you idiots have confirmed it.
12-02-2020 03:23 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

Self awareness isn't your forte is it?
12-02-2020 03:25 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

(12-02-2020 03:09 PM)umbluegray Wrote:  
(12-02-2020 12:30 PM)maximus Wrote:  I didnt vote for Trump either time buddy, so spare me the rant.

Nope. You haven't seen the latest talking point, i.e. historical revision.

They never did that.

REWRITING HISTORY: New York Times Columnist Claims Democrats Never Called Trump Illegitimate

Exactly in keeping with the Alinsky script.
12-02-2020 03:26 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(12-02-2020 12:22 PM)maximus Wrote:  This is not American, this is third world bull crap.

Only read this far, lemme guess.

55 more ghost ballots, no signatures to ask these people if they voted.

37.5 for D

R- 17.5

Dim wins! The DIM WINS!

parties all around 07-coffee3
12-02-2020 04:33 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom

03-lmfao

What did the Trumpsters put you through? A fake impeeeshmint over nothing?

How'd that turn out for you?

Voting fraud and fake ballots don't concern you?
12-02-2020 04:36 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ

You Demoncrapped should pay more attention to your own words. You never accepted the results from 4 years ago, and now you want us to ride off into the sunset like defeated gunslingers. You all are just full of Schiff. Hypocrites all.
12-02-2020 08:35 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard

Yeah, sure it’s kind of like being cheated out of the national championship isn’t it.
Don’t blame Trump. Ever.
12-02-2020 09:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.