Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Pocahontas living up to the great tradition of Democrat hypocrisy...
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Pocahontas living up to the great tradition of Democrat hypocrisy...
Elizabeth Warren Pledges To Crack Down On School Choice, Despite Sending Her Own Son To Elite Private School

Quote:Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren is pledging to crack down on school choice if elected, despite the fact that she sent her own son to an elite private school, publicly available records show.

The 2020 presidential candidate’s public education plan would ban for-profit charter schools — a proposal first backed by Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders — and eliminate government incentives for opening new non-profit charter schools, even though Warren has praised charter schools in the past.

“To keep our traditional public school systems strong, we must resist efforts to divert public funds out of traditional public schools,” Warren stated in her plan.

Warren has pledged to reduce education options for families, but she chose to send her son Alexander to Kirby Hall, an elite private school near Austin. Tuition for Kirby Hall’s lower and middle schools — kindergarten through eighth grade — is $14,995 for the 2019-2020 school year. A year of high school costs $17,875.

Link
10-30-2019 11:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
RE: Pocahontas living up to the great tradition of Democrat hypocrisy...
But ........ but.... she was heard saying this under her breath "I need to pander to these people to get their votes..... I need those votes"
10-30-2019 12:49 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
just please become the ba-donk-a-donk nominee....

that'd be easier than spreading cream cheese on a bagel....
10-30-2019 07:59 PM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
(10-30-2019 07:59 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  just please become the ba-donk-a-donk nominee....

that'd be easier than spreading cream cheese on a bagel....

"Public schools for thee, but not for me"
POW-WOW CHOW author Cher 1024th
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2019 08:37 PM by ODUsmitty.)
10-30-2019 08:36 PM
Advertisement

Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
I don't see how they have the authority to do that.
10-30-2019 08:37 PM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

Our local paper had an article yesterday about her voting record in the Senate. It pretty much sucks - as in she is not there to vote very much.

I am so proud the be a tax payer in Massachusetts paying for my Senator to not be there for me and my town, my county and my state. It is refreshing to know that she is bouncing back and forth across the country NOT representing the people who elected her, and NOT addressing issues she was actually hired to address.

So for the last 9 months and the next 12 or so months - she will NOT be doing the job she was hired for and paid to do. And she will get reelected to the senate in a landslide..... Awesome!
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2019 07:26 AM by Eldonabe.)
10-31-2019 07:25 AM
stinkfist Offline

(10-31-2019 07:25 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  Our local paper had an article yesterday about her voting record in the Senate. It pretty much sucks - as in she is not there to vote very much.

I am so proud the be a tax payer in Massachusetts paying for my Senator to not be there for me and my town, my county and my state. It is refreshing to know that she is bouncing back and forth across the country NOT representing the people who elected her, and NOT addressing issues she was actually hired to address.

So for the last 9 months and the next 12 or so months - she will NOT be doing the job she was hired for and paid to do. And she will get reelected to the senate in a landslide..... Awesome!

it's insane how congress has evolved over my 54.3 yrs....

I can only imagine the frustrations endured by common sensei cons in the turncoat cordon bleu states <sic?>
10-31-2019 07:35 AM
Advertisement

Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

(10-31-2019 07:35 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(10-31-2019 07:25 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  Our local paper had an article yesterday about her voting record in the Senate. It pretty much sucks - as in she is not there to vote very much.

I can only imagine the frustrations endured by common sensei cons in the turncoat cordon bleu states <sic?>

Not for nothing, but along with our absent Senator, the only time you have heard anything from our other Senator in the last 3 years was when he was on stage with AOC supporting her claims the world was ending in 12 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10-31-2019 07:47 AM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(10-31-2019 07:47 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  

Not for nothing, but along with our absent Senator, the only time you have heard anything from our other Senator in the last 3 years was when he was on stage with AOC supporting her claims the world was ending in 12 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell is wrong with you people?
10-31-2019 07:51 AM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

(10-31-2019 07:51 AM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  

It's not ME!

I believe I am a very reasonable person. I have voted for Democrats when I felt they were the best candidate in local and national elections. I have never voted for Markey or Warren - even if they ran uncontested. Never even considered it.
10-31-2019 07:53 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline

(10-31-2019 07:53 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  

It's not ME!

I believe I am a very reasonable person. I have voted for Democrats when I felt they were the best candidate in local and national elections. I have never voted for Markey or Warren - even if they ran uncontested. Never even considered it.

once upon a time, the 'sip was blue across the board....

we finally got sick of 'stupid'.....I'm in the camp there's still hope for you'ins.... 03-wink
10-31-2019 08:02 AM
stinkfist Offline

(10-31-2019 07:53 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  

It's not ME!

ol' Jim McGovern is something else too...I just laughed for 1.5 mins. listening to his rhetorical/political spew.... he reminds me of this character....

#fauxMasegenated

10-31-2019 08:36 AM
ODU BBALL Online
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
Nothing new to see here. If it weren't for Double Standards, the Democrats would have no standards at all.
10-31-2019 01:22 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(10-31-2019 01:22 PM)ODU BBALL Wrote:  Nothing new to see here. If it weren't for Double Standards, the Democrats would have no standards at all.

This.
10-31-2019 09:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.