UAB Blazers

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

SI on Smallwood
cullomstreetsquirrel Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: UAB, the trees
SI on Smallwood
UAB fans go nuts for Smallwood

Saw this on SI this afternoon. Some good press for UAB and the fan favorite Smallwood
02-08-2016 04:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

demiveeman Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UAB
BlazerTalk Award
RE: SI on Smallwood
Saturday's game marked the third time this season that Smallwood was responsible for the shot that took us to triple digit scoring.
02-08-2016 04:37 PM
LairDweller Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB #1/Iowa #2
wow. he has 33 points in 44 minutes? thats amazing (yes, i realize his game time situation isnt exactly crunch time...but still).
he's my wife's favorite player. of course, he's the only player my wife can name...and thats only b/c i nearly ruptured her eardrum when I yelled his name at Illinois State
02-08-2016 04:48 PM
Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
He's an excellent shooter, but that's about it at this point. He has so many points in so few minutes because he has only played in mop up time when players are trying to get him the ball. He's not afraid to shoot (unlike Love) and can make his shot. Play him when the game isn't already decided and the results would not be the same. Yet.
02-08-2016 05:05 PM
BamaScorpio69 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Non-AQs
(02-08-2016 05:05 PM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  He's an excellent shooter, but that's about it at this point. He has so many points in so few minutes because he has only played in mop up time when players are trying to get him the ball. He's not afraid to shoot (unlike Love) and can make his shot. Play him when the game isn't already decided and the results would not be the same. Yet.

[Image: f0e69e802ec40bfe3b935249c63a55c6.jpg]
02-08-2016 05:10 PM
demiveeman Offline
Heisman

BlazerTalk Award
(02-08-2016 05:05 PM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  he has only played in mop up time He's not afraid to shoot (unlike Love) and can make his shot.

(02-08-2016 05:05 PM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  Play him when the game isn't already decided and the results would not be the same.

You contradict yourself here. First, you say he has only played in garbage minutes...so we can't base his performance on his stats.

Then you judge him based on data that doesn't even exist (his performance during important minutes).
02-08-2016 05:11 PM
Advertisement

Water Engineer

Memphis Blazer is excellent with negativity, but that's about it at this point. He has so many posts in so few days because he makes pointless comments when no one else is paying attention. He's not afraid to post and can make an obvious point (unlike The Answer). Have him post when there is something relevant to discuss and the results would not be the same. Yet.
02-08-2016 05:16 PM
dirt! Offline
1st String

I Root For: Birmingham
Glad to see my video is getting passed around. Had the Go Pro rolling the whole game just for that one shot.
02-08-2016 05:21 PM
Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
(02-08-2016 05:16 PM)cullomstreetsquirrel Wrote:  Memphis Blazer is excellent with negativity, but that's about it at this point. He has so many posts in so few days because he makes pointless comments when no one else is paying attention. He's not afraid to post and can make an obvious point (unlike The Answer). Have him post when there is something relevant to discuss and the results would not be the same. Yet.

When it comes to the UAB basketball team, I am anything but negative.

How does someone who has less than 10 posts have a -4 rating.

It seems you have pissed the Answer off at some point and he thinks you are Big Dee. 03-lmfao
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2016 05:29 PM by Memphis Blazer.)
02-08-2016 05:27 PM
Water Engineer

(02-08-2016 05:27 PM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 05:16 PM)cullomstreetsquirrel Wrote:  Memphis Blazer is excellent with negativity, but that's about it at this point. He has so many posts in so few days because he makes pointless comments when no one else is paying attention. He's not afraid to post and can make an obvious point (unlike The Answer). Have him post when there is something relevant to discuss and the results would not be the same. Yet.

It seems you have pissed the Answer off at some point and he thinks you are Big Dee. 03-lmfao

I have a very special set of skills.
02-08-2016 05:35 PM
Big Dee Offline
Banned

I Root For: The U, UaB

There you go again being negative again, i had nothing to do with this.
02-08-2016 05:36 PM
Advertisement

Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

(02-08-2016 05:36 PM)Big Dee Wrote:  

I never said you did. The Answer seems to think you are the Squirrel though, but that goes back to 2011.
02-08-2016 05:40 PM
Water Engineer

(02-08-2016 05:40 PM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  

There you go again being negative again, i had nothing to do with
this.

I never said you did. The Answer seems to think you are the Squirrel though, but that goes back to 2011.

There is only one cullom street squirrel. Actually that's a lie, there are hundreds. But Dee isn't one of them.
02-08-2016 05:42 PM
BlazintheATL Offline
All American

Is Big Dee even Big Dee anymore? It seems like he used to make some pretty good posts. Heck, he even has 15 positive rep points.
02-08-2016 05:45 PM
Big Dee Offline
Banned

(02-08-2016 05:40 PM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  

Keep me out of your stupid and negative posts.
02-08-2016 05:48 PM
LairDweller Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB #1/Iowa #2
this board would be so much more enjoyable to read if not for petty feuds
02-08-2016 05:55 PM
Advertisement

Big Dee Offline
Banned

(02-08-2016 05:45 PM)BlazintheATL Wrote:  

Is Big Dee even Big Dee anymore? It seems like he used to make some pretty good posts. Heck, he even has 15 positive rep points.

Problem with me not pumping sunshine huh?
02-08-2016 06:02 PM
58-56 Offline
Blazer Revolutionary

I Root For: Fire Ray Watts

BlazerTalk Award
(02-08-2016 05:55 PM)LairDweller Wrote:  this board would be so much more enjoyable to read if not for petty feuds

This board's ignore feature is very effective.
02-08-2016 06:29 PM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
So, anyway, Smallwood got minutes in the first half down in Pike County when Tosin, Haha, and Cokely all picked up 3 fouls.
02-08-2016 06:35 PM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
(02-08-2016 05:55 PM)LairDweller Wrote:  this board would be so much more enjoyable to read if not for petty feuds

At the risk of sounding like an apologist, MB catches hell for saying the same things other people say, because it's him saying it.

This thread is a case in point.
02-08-2016 06:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.