Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Beech Grove Walmart fight
BEARCATDALE Offline
All American

I Root For: UC
Beech Grove Walmart fight
This is so sad on many levels. That kid's life seems to be on the wrong path. What would you do if you saw this happen?
[Image: Screen-Shot-2014-05-22-at-5.04.40-PM.jpg]

Part two is age restricted on youtube so here is an alternate link
06-09-2015 12:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

C2__ Offline
Caltex2

I Root For: Houston, PVAMU
RE: Beech Grove Walmart fight
I'm guessing now wouldn't be a bad time to post that People of Wal-Mart website.
06-09-2015 12:03 AM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(06-09-2015 12:01 AM)BEARCATDALE Wrote:  This is so sad on many levels. That kid's life seems to be on the wrong path. What would you do if you saw this happen?
[Image: Screen-Shot-2014-05-22-at-5.04.40-PM.jpg]

Part two is age restricted on youtube so here is an alternate link

Gawd, that's just disgusting (and trainwreck funny) on so many levels. White trash thug women infecting their own kids, how unfortunate for a youngster who will probably never know better.
Where's Dad? lol.

What would I do?

Provided it wasn't 11:34 in the P.M. and there's no one on duty that eve, when I typically see these "families" storming down the aisles, I would pull the kid aside, ask another adult/ useless loser spectator to take him away, say maybe sit him down with a nice ice cream cone from the deli area or McD's, whatever is in that store.. First and foremost DON'T let a young kid see this if you can avoid it. The two hags are already too far gone, don't care a whit about them. Horrible people to do this in front of a kid, much less their own.

Then I would have broken it up.

Yep, I've been punched, kicked, beaten on, hit with a chain, even had a whore fresh off the "ride" pound on me for breaking up the party. But little bruises go away.

The people that simply stood there, watched the abuse this little kid was a part of, and did nothing- ALL while making sure they had a funny interwebs video to go viral sicken me.

Almost as much as these unsalvageable "parents". Almost.
06-09-2015 01:09 AM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
1. Lazy-ass gets around pretty good for needing an old fart cart to get around Wallyworld

2. The way the kid reacts tells me this ain't the first time he's seen his "mother" do this.

3. The dude on the video is just as trashy for A. being excited about videoing what is about to happen and B. being too scared to break it up.
06-09-2015 12:21 PM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
Wal-Mart says it's banning women involved in Indiana store scuffle captured on cellphone video

Quote:INDIANAPOLIS — Wal-Mart officials say they're banning from company property the two women involved in a fight inside a suburban Indianapolis store that was captured on cellphone video.

Wal-Mart announced the step Tuesday.

Police also say they're reviewing the scuffle last Thursday night in Beech Grove. The video was taken by another customer and has gained attention since being posted online.

It isn't clear what prompted the women to begin yelling at each other and then start punching and kicking each other on the floor of a store aisle. At one point a 6-year-old boy hits one of the women with a shampoo bottle.

No arrests have been immediately made. Beech Grove Police Maj. Tom Hurrle tells WTHR-TV the women should've avoided the fight, especially in front of a young boy.

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/4d...ffle-Video
06-09-2015 01:40 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
I like how she was able to get her ass off the Scootpuff when it was time to throw down!

Better fight than Mayweather v Pacq..
06-09-2015 01:53 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(06-09-2015 01:53 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  I like how she was able to get her ass off the Scootpuff when it was time to throw down!

03-lmfao

More punches thrown and landed anyway!! And we even had a little WWE action with the introduction of a foreign object by the kid!
06-09-2015 01:57 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(06-09-2015 01:57 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 01:53 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  I like how she was able to get her ass off the Scootpuff when it was time to throw down!

03-lmfao

More punches thrown and landed anyway!! And we even had a little WWE action with the introduction of a foreign object by the kid!

If he had only ran to sporting goods he could have channeled his inner James E. Cornette.

[Image: ePd5d5o.jpg]
06-09-2015 02:06 PM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
The movie-actor Steve McQueen (1930-1980) was born in Beech Grove to a poor white family. I wonder if those people are related to him.

Love the narrator who says "This is white trash at its finest."
06-09-2015 02:11 PM
NCeagle Offline
NOT BANNED

I Root For: Ga Southern
if it's 2 women, I'm not doing a damn thing. especially two fatasses like that, that obviously don't mind throwing down. Because as soon as I step in, they will probably try to swing on me, and after I either tackle her to the ground, or hit her back, I'll get tossed in jail for hitting a woman. Not worth getting in the middle of it. Now if it is two guys, sure, I'll hop in. That little kid is destined to a life of trash.
06-09-2015 02:17 PM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
On the subject of fighting..Look what this 71 year old former boxer in Russia did to two young drunk thugs when they confronted him. Awesome...

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/08/russia...xer-video/
06-09-2015 02:18 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(06-09-2015 02:17 PM)NCeagle Wrote:  if it's 2 women, I'm not doing a damn thing. especially two fatasses like that, that obviously don't mind throwing down. Because as soon as I step in, they will probably try to swing on me, and after I either tackle her to the ground, or hit her back, I'll get tossed in jail for hitting a woman. Not worth getting in the middle of it. Now if it is two guys, sure, I'll hop in. That little kid is destined to a life of trash.

Yea, you're probably right. Jump in to break it up no doubt you'll end up with some kind of lawsuit.

Eff it, I guess I'd go find a bag of cheesy popcorn and enjoy the freak show.
06-09-2015 02:21 PM
NCeagle Offline
NOT BANNED

(06-09-2015 02:18 PM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  On the subject of fighting..Look what this 71 year old former boxer in Russia did to two young drunk thugs when they confronted him. Awesome...

damn! old dude was quick! kid got knocked TFO
06-09-2015 02:29 PM
NCeagle Offline
NOT BANNED

(06-09-2015 02:21 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 02:17 PM)NCeagle Wrote:  if it's 2 women, I'm not doing a damn thing. especially two fatasses like that, that obviously don't mind throwing down. Because as soon as I step in, they will probably try to swing on me, and after I either tackle her to the ground, or hit her back, I'll get tossed in jail for hitting a woman. Not worth getting in the middle of it. Now if it is two guys, sure, I'll hop in. That little kid is destined to a life of trash.

Yea, you're probably right. Jump in to break it up no doubt you'll end up with some kind of lawsuit.

Eff it, I guess I'd go find a bag of cheesy popcorn and enjoy the freak show.

yeah, unfortunately that is the world we live in. 2 fat whales fighting in wal mart, someone steps in and then gets sued for some stupid reason. Just like the lady said on camera. You can tell those two inbreds would jump at a chance to sue someone or tell the cops that I hurt one of them while trying to break up the fight.

However, if they were yelling and arguing, I might step in between, but once you have 300 lbs on top of 250 lbs, eff that.
06-09-2015 02:31 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(06-09-2015 02:29 PM)NCeagle Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 02:18 PM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  On the subject of fighting..Look what this 71 year old former boxer in Russia did to two young drunk thugs when they confronted him. Awesome...

damn! old dude was quick! kid got knocked TFO

Watch the Russian driving clip included in that video, some of it sketchy as hell, others are as funny as can be. My God they're all either drunk, pissed off, don't care anymore or really lousy mechanics. hahaha
06-09-2015 02:40 PM
BEARCATDALE Offline
All American

I Root For: UC
[/quote]

Watch the Russian driving clip included in that video, some of it sketchy as hell, others are as funny as can be. My God they're all either drunk, pissed off, don't care anymore or really lousy mechanics. hahaha
[/quote]

1/4 of all Russian men die before 55
06-09-2015 06:02 PM
Advertisement

blunderbuss Offline
Banned

I Root For: ECU & the CSA
I'd leave. I don't want any part of that ****. White trash gonna white trash. That's all I can say.
06-09-2015 07:43 PM
UConn-SMU Offline
often wrong, never in doubt

I Root For: the AAC

Sweet. 02-13-banana
06-09-2015 08:36 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
Feel sorry for the kid. The parent is just a dumb piece of crap, but the kid stands no chance growing up with a parent like that. Not his fault.
06-10-2015 08:15 AM
NewJersey GATA Offline
1st String

I Root For: GA Southern
I'd go to the candy aisle and rip open some peanut m&m's. I like to hear some thunder while watching a fight!
06-10-2015 08:21 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.