Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Father Of Black Teen Murdered By Illegal Alien Asks ‘Do Black Lives Really Matter'
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
Father Of Black Teen Murdered By Illegal Alien Asks ‘Do Black Lives Really Matter'
[Image: jg3xc9.jpg]

Quote:The father of a black teenager murdered by an illegal immigrant asked “do black lives really matter?” in a House hearing to review the Department of Homeland Security’s policies towards “non-citizens unlawfully present in the United States.”

That father, Jamiel Shaw, and Michael Ronnebeck, the uncle of another man murdered earlier this month by an illegal immigrant, testified at Wednesday’s hearing in front of a subcommittee of the U.S. House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.

Both men asserted that Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) lax detainment policies contributed to the death of their family members. ICE came under intense scrutiny last year when it was revealed that in 2013 the agency had released over 36,000 convicted criminal aliens from its custody. Of those, nearly 200 had committed murder.

Shaw told of his son, Jamiel Shaw II, who in May 2008 at the age of 17 was gunned down by Pedro Espinoza, a 19-year-old illegal Mexican immigrant.

“My family’s peace and freedom were stolen by an illegal alien from Mexico. He was brought here by his illegal alien parents,” Shaw told the hearing, chaired by Florida U.S. Rep. Ron DeSantis.

Shaw described that his son, a standout football and track star in Los Angeles, was walking down his own street when he was accosted by Espinoza and a friend.

Shaw said that it was proved in court that Espinoza — who was in a Latino gang — targeted his son because he was black.

“Do black lives really matter? Or does it matter only if you are shot by a white person or a white a policeman?” the elder Shaw asked during his testimony, referencing a phrase that became popular following the police-involved deaths of two black men, Michael Brown and Eric Garner.

Espinoza — who was eventually sentenced to death in the murder — had three gun charges on his record and had served only four months of an eight month sentence for assault with a deadly weapon and battery of a police officer. He was released from jail the day before he murdered Shaw.
[Image: 111r0iq.jpg]
Quote:“Why was this violent illegal alien allowed to walk the streets of America instead of being deported?” Shaw asked.

“Why was ICE not called to pick up this violent invader? We were promised that the federal government would keep us safe from violent illegal aliens?”

“I see in here black politicians, black athletes, black stars say ‘hands up, don’t shoot,”" Shaw said referencing another slogan adopted by Brown and Garner protesters. “My son was shot in the head by an illegal alien gangbanger while he lay on his back with his hands up. He still shot him through his hand and into his head and killed him.”

“The duty of the U.S. government is to always put American families first,” Shaw concluded.

The House panel then heard testimony from Ronnebeck.

His nephew, 21-year-old Grant Ronnebeck, was murdered last month while working an overnight shift at a Mesa, Ariz. convenience store.

Apolinar Altamirano, a 29-year-old illegal immigrant who claimed to have ties to the Mexican Mafia, shot Ronnebeck in the face while purchasing a pack of cigarettes.

In Aug. 2012 he was arrested along with two others after kidnapping, sexually assaulting and burglarizing a woman in her apartment.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/25/father...ly-matter/
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2015 12:16 AM by EagleRockCafe.)
02-25-2015 02:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
RE: Father Of Black Teen Murdered By Illegal Alien Asks ‘Do Black Lives Really Matter'
Love that he referred to the illegal as an illegal alien and violent invader. Maybe this will get some traction because we already know that killing white men and raping white women means nothing when it's done by an illegal.
02-25-2015 02:07 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
RE: Father Of Black Teen Murdered By Illegal Alien Asks ‘Do Black Lives Really Matter'
The prison system in the USA is filled with violent illegals (sometimes legal) from primarily Mexico.
02-25-2015 02:20 PM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
The fact is, with Democrats and this administration, black lives matter only to the extent they can be used as a wedge politically and as a voting bloc. If they can be used as a dividing wedge and for voting purposes - they matter. If not.........not really.

In these cases, they figure they already have the black vote locked up, but are still courting the illegal vote - so no, these black lives don't matter enough to address the illegal problem. Right now, the illegals are higher up the totem pole.
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2015 02:35 PM by Crebman.)
02-25-2015 02:33 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
When have black lives ever mattered when that life was taken by a person other than white?
02-25-2015 03:18 PM
UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
This messageboard would be an interesting case study for a psychologist.
02-25-2015 03:21 PM
Advertisement

LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

And an English teacher.
02-25-2015 04:22 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(02-25-2015 03:21 PM)UCF08 Wrote:  This messageboard would be an interesting case study for a psychologist.

you haven't gone far enough son..... 03-wink

there's a reason I'm here.....

this shite is pure 'case study material'.....

then one rediscovers the value of people....
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2015 04:27 PM by stinkfist.)
02-25-2015 04:26 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
#illegallivesmatter
02-25-2015 06:32 PM
UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
Well, they do.
02-25-2015 07:05 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
The answer is no as long as they aren't political chips to be cashed in.
02-25-2015 07:06 PM
Advertisement

C2__ Offline
Caltex2

I Root For: Houston, PVAMU
Oh boy, here we go. 07-coffee3 (grabs popcorn to go along with coffee).
02-25-2015 08:48 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
Did he get away with it?
02-25-2015 10:48 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(02-25-2015 08:48 PM)_C2_ Wrote:  Oh boy, here we go. 07-coffee3 (grabs popcorn to go along with coffee).

#dontchoke

#popcorncolonel

#kernelkillz

#headlinedecapitation
02-25-2015 10:56 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(02-25-2015 10:48 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  Did he get away with it?

Do you think the dead kid cares? Fit, the illegal never should have been here in the first place. How many murders, rapes and other crimes do they commit that never should have happened? How much are they costing the schools, police, courts and prisons. But yet you feed them like pigeons and all of a sudden your yard is full of them and you have bird sh*t every where.
02-25-2015 11:20 PM
DexterDevil Offline
DCTID

I Root For: EMU, DCFC
(02-25-2015 03:21 PM)UCF08 Wrote:  This messageboard would be an interesting case study for a psychologist.

If they mainly studied the religious rants/theories of ericsrevenge, the subtle racism of southcarolinaduke, and the idiocy and hypocrisy of fitbud then yes, it very so would be.
02-25-2015 11:54 PM
Advertisement

EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
I saw this dad on Cavuto today. This murder actually happened in 2008 before Obama was elected, so I can't put this actual incident on his immigration policies.

It was a tear jerker listening to the dad. This was a great dad and a great son. His son was a top student and on track to get a full football scholarship to college. He had been working out and was walking home, when a Latino gang member just walked up and murdered him as an initiation to get into the gang. He was told to murder a black as his initiation. This young man was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The gang member had been in jail and had just been released. A tragedy all the way around.
02-26-2015 12:13 AM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
(02-25-2015 11:20 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
(02-25-2015 10:48 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  Did he get away with it?

Do you think the dead kid cares? Fit, the illegal never should have been here in the first place. How many murders, rapes and other crimes do they commit that never should have happened? How much are they costing the schools, police, courts and prisons. But yet you feed them like pigeons and all of a sudden your yard is full of them and you have bird sh*t every where.

I'm not disputing any of that. I'm asking whether or not he got away with it. Otherwise, I see no connection to Martin or Brown case.
02-26-2015 10:08 AM
South Carolina Duke Offline
Banned

I Root For: James Madison
Yep gang member was cut out of the same cloth as TM and MB. Many Common Denominators here.
02-26-2015 10:49 AM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(02-25-2015 11:54 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  

If they mainly studied the religious rants/theories of ericsrevenge, the subtle racism of southcarolinaduke, and the idiocy and hypocrisy of fitbud then yes, it very so would be.

There is absolutely nothing racist about South Carolina Duke.
02-26-2015 11:06 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.