Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Western - Troy Line
Bookmark and Share
WinstonTheWolf Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Arkansas State
Western - Troy Line
WKU Opens a 1.5 point favorite on the road Thursday night.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-foot...las-vegas/
10-07-2012 03:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

trojanbrutha Offline
Beltbbs Troy Football INsider

I Root For: TROY
RE: Western - Troy Line
(10-07-2012 03:30 PM)WinstonTheWolf Wrote:  WKU Opens a 1.5 point favorite on the road Thursday night.

Not bad...we really don't deserve a homefield advantage until we start winning at home again...this would be a good week to start another streak.
10-07-2012 03:34 PM
WKUApollo Offline

I Root For: WKU Hilltoppers
(10-07-2012 03:34 PM)trojanbrutha Wrote:  
(10-07-2012 03:30 PM)WinstonTheWolf Wrote:  WKU Opens a 1.5 point favorite on the road Thursday night.

Not bad...we really don't deserve a homefield advantage until we start winning at home again...this would be a good week to start another streak.

Nahhh,...I think it'd be better if you waited a little longer to start that streak. 04-cheers
10-07-2012 03:36 PM
LifetimeTopper Offline
2nd String

I Root For: WKU
(10-07-2012 03:36 PM)WKUApollo Wrote:  
(10-07-2012 03:34 PM)trojanbrutha Wrote:  

Nahhh,...I think it'd be better if you waited a little longer to start that streak. 04-cheers

Ohhhhh...he meant a WINNING streak. I thought he wanted help extending the other type of streak! 05-stirthepot
10-07-2012 03:38 PM
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!
this game will answer a lot of questions. western's schedule has been suspect.

troy state has lit up the offensive numbers.

we have great offense versus good defense (against suspect schedule)

this defense is the best i've ever seen at western. all of these troy folks that think they're dropping 30+ surprise me. we did give up 35 to bammer. the last score was a gift.

we gave up 31 to uk. 7 of those came in the last minute and 7 came in o.t.

we haven't given up 30 in any other game.

if we come out like we did against asu in the first half troy will be glad to drop points on us.

if we can get pressure on the qb like we did aplin in the second half then the trojans may be in trouble. i thought we rattled robinson up here last year. i'm hoping we can do the same down in troy.

i was seriously gonna take thursday and friday off to attend this game but i can't get out of work.

i've said this before....the first time troy state came to bg i turned to a friend and said i want a dee like that. we have one now.
10-07-2012 03:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Atlanta Trojan Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

ASU is a 18 point favorite over USA

ULM is a 22 point favorite over FAU

WKU is a 1.5 point favorite over Troy

MTSU vs FIU isnt out yet
10-07-2012 06:08 PM
Advertisement

zeebart21 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
(10-07-2012 03:51 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  this game will answer a lot of questions. western's schedule has been suspect.

this defense is the best i've ever seen at western. all of these troy folks that think they're dropping 30+ surprise me. we did give up 35 to bammer. the last score was a gift.

if we come out like we did against asu in the first half troy will be glad to drop points on us.

if we can get pressure on the qb like we did aplin in the second half then the trojans may be in trouble. i thought we rattled robinson up here last year. i'm hoping we can do the same down in troy.

i was seriously gonna take thursday and friday off to attend this game but i can't get out of work.

i've said this before....the first time troy state came to bg i turned to a friend and said i want a dee like that. we have one now.

Careful, they might throw 70 freakin times.

Z
10-07-2012 06:27 PM
Atlanta Trojan Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(10-07-2012 06:27 PM)zeebart21 Wrote:  
(10-07-2012 03:51 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  this game will answer a lot of questions. western's schedule has been suspect.

Z

I hope so. With NO turnovers
10-07-2012 06:32 PM
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!

Z

lol. if they throw 70 frackin' times dowling will have a field day. he's a ballhawk.
10-07-2012 06:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trojanbrutha Offline

Re: RE: Western - Troy Line

Z

We'll have the assistance of DJ Taylor in the run game...he was out against everyone on the sked except USA! USA! The only reason we tossed it around that much against the cajuns was playin catch-up...hopefully it won't be necessary.

from trojanbrutha's ThunderBolt
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2012 07:00 PM by trojanbrutha.)
10-07-2012 06:59 PM
TroyFootball05 Offline
1987 Man of the Year

I Root For: Good Times
(10-07-2012 06:59 PM)trojanbrutha Wrote:  

Z

We'll have the assistance of DJ Taylor in the run game...he was out against everyone on the sked except USA! USA! The only reason we tossed it around that much against the cajuns was playin catch-up...hopefully it won't be necessary.

from trojanbrutha's ThunderBolt

We also get starting safety Chris Pickett and T.J. Bryant at cornerback (suspended for two games) for the WKU game. OL Jimbo Arnold should be healed as well after going down at USA.
10-07-2012 09:41 PM
Advertisement

troy4ever Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

Seriously dude? We haven't been Troy "State" since like 2005. Catch up.
10-08-2012 07:32 AM
wkuhilltopperfan Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WKU
(10-08-2012 07:32 AM)troy4ever Wrote:  

I think he is aware.
03-lmfao
10-08-2012 07:48 AM
TroyFootball05 Offline
1987 Man of the Year

I Root For: Good Times
(10-07-2012 03:51 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  this defense is the best i've ever seen at western. all of these troy folks that think they're dropping 30+ surprise me. we did give up 35 to bammer. the last score was a gift.

I have no idea if we will or not. Anything can happen though. South Alabama had similar defensive stats going into our game last week as you guys have now. We dropped 31 on them with 6 turnovers. Troy also had 100 more yards and held them to 100 yards less than they're average.

Troy probably isn't as good as WKU, but I think we're underrated and close enough to WKU in talent that we could beat you.

Defensively, North Texas fans said after they scored 14 on LSU and 21 on a ranked KSU team, there's no way we'd hold them to less. We held them to 7.

Western Kentucky is a great team, but beatable. I'm not projecting a win or a loss at this point.

TROY STATE is a past time for many on the board. I wasn't at Troy until 2005, so I missed out on all the fun that was Troy State. We enjoy what Troy used to be. A lot of memories like D-Ware and Osi Umenyora came from Troy State. There is a group on here however that hates what they used to be, and what they are technically still a part of. But that's another story, for another day.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2012 07:59 AM by TroyFootball05.)
10-08-2012 07:54 AM
trojanbrutha Offline

(10-08-2012 07:48 AM)wkuhilltopperfan Wrote:  
(10-08-2012 07:32 AM)troy4ever Wrote:  

I think he is aware.
03-lmfao

Why do they always fall for that...? 03-banghead
10-08-2012 07:57 AM
Atlanta Trojan Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

To be fair....Troy4Ever Does not post on here much or even reads the board enough to know Beeds personality.....
10-08-2012 02:26 PM
Advertisement

AstroCajun Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: UL Ragin Cajuns
I'm confused. I thought WKU was playing ULM this week?

At least ULMfan wants us to think about that matchup instead.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2012 02:40 PM by AstroCajun.)
10-08-2012 02:36 PM
Atlanta Trojan Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(10-08-2012 02:36 PM)AstroCajun Wrote:  I'm confused. I thought WKU was playing ULM this week?

At least ULMfan wants us to think about that matchup instead.

Thats what I was thinking but didnt say anything....But if WKU fans want to think about ULM instead go right ahead...05-mafia
10-08-2012 02:43 PM
CajunExpress Offline
1st String

I Root For: Louisiana
No doubt WKU will prevail, and by a lot more than 1.5 points. Troy cannot run the ball, and cannot stop the run. Those are the very things WKU loves to see.
10-08-2012 03:26 PM
Atlanta Trojan Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(10-08-2012 03:26 PM)CajunExpress Wrote:  No doubt WKU will prevail, and by a lot more than 1.5 points. Troy cannot run the ball, and cannot stop the run. Those are the very things WKU loves to see.

I disagree. UL was our worst game of the season. Troy can run the ball fine.
10-08-2012 03:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.