Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

I believe our NCAA run ends next year
Bookmark and Share
Catswin Offline
Banned

I Root For:

Donators

One freshman big man coming in and a loaded league. Hopefully the Big East improves our size and talent level because we are going to need to step up.

01-22-2005 03:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

#1bearcatfan
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

We won't have any pushovers next year, I can't wait maybe that is the secret to tournament sucess.

01-22-2005 03:40 PM
Quote this message in a reply
nkybearcat6 Offline
Excellent

I Root For: Cincinnati

I think the Tournament Comittee next year will look at the Big East and let 7-8 teams in from there. And I do think UC will be one of those.

01-22-2005 03:41 PM
HoopsJunky Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC

Donators

Anybody want to put wagers on UC not making the tourney this year or next year- I have some money to burn.

UC loses Maxiel and Nick Williams- both big losses but have their entire team back next year, plus Vincent Banks, and 3 Top Freshmen. G Cat save your f ing post about how we don't know if the Freshmen or Banks will be elgible

01-22-2005 03:42 PM
chatcat Offline
All American

I Root For: BEARCATS

Unless Huggins steps up his recruiting, we better get used to 10-11-12 loss seasons. :frown:

01-22-2005 03:43 PM
BDIAS Offline
All American

Donators

Catswin Wrote:One freshman big man coming in and a loaded league. Hopefully the Big East improves our size and talent level because we are going to need to step up.
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Please stop crying.

01-22-2005 03:44 PM
Advertisement

HoopsJunky Offline
Heisman

Donators

Quote:Unless Huggins steps up his recruiting, we better get used to 10-11-12 loss seasons

I will take 10 losses in the New Big East. 12 losses in the New Big East will be a NCAA ticket. Teams in the Old Big East got in with 12 losses.

It will be interesting to see fans reactions when UC actually loses 10 losses a year.

01-22-2005 03:45 PM
#1bearcatfan
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Is it football season yet?

01-22-2005 03:45 PM
Catswin Offline
Banned

I Root For:

Donators

BDIAS Wrote:
Catswin Wrote:One freshman big man coming in and a loaded league.  Hopefully the Big East improves our size and talent level because we are going to need to step up.

Please stop crying.
Not crying, just stating facts.

01-22-2005 03:47 PM
#1bearcatfan
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Catswin Wrote:
BDIAS Wrote:
Catswin Wrote:One freshman big man coming in and a loaded league.  Hopefully the Big East improves our size and talent level because we are going to need to step up.

Please stop crying.
I'm crying I'll admit it :crying: :crying: :crying:

01-22-2005 03:48 PM
BDIAS Offline
All American

Donators

Catswin Wrote:
BDIAS Wrote:

Please stop crying.
Its a fact that we wont make the tourney next year? Or is it a fact that it will take a specific amount of wins or losses next year to make the tourney?

01-22-2005 03:48 PM
Advertisement

NatiCat Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Let me guess, UC wont deserve to go to the NCAA's if they dont beat Uconn and Syracuse every year too?

01-22-2005 03:49 PM
nkybearcat6 Offline
Excellent

Catswin Wrote:
BDIAS Wrote:

Please stop crying.
If its a fact that we wont make the tourny next year, why don't we just red shirt our whole team and forfeit every game next year since we will lose anyways :rolleyes:

01-22-2005 03:50 PM
Catswin Offline
Banned

I Root For:

Donators

BDIAS Wrote:
Catswin Wrote:
BDIAS Wrote:

Please stop crying.
Its a fact that we wont make the tourney next year? Or is it a fact that it will take a specific amount of wins or losses next year to make the tourney?
It's a fact we need to improve our talent level. Do you disagree? Come on, tell me how far this team goes in the tournament this year. Next year IS questionable. Had we stayed in our current league we would be in next year, in the new BE, we will have trouble. I know nothing of the talent of our recruits other then what I read which is what it is and you never know till they hit the floor. This team, if it were in the Big East we are heading to now, would be hard pressed to make the tournament.

01-22-2005 03:53 PM
#1bearcatfan
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Catswin never said anything about us not making the tourney, he was stating that we need to step up our level of play next year.

01-22-2005 03:54 PM
nkybearcat6 Offline
Excellent

Catswin Wrote:
BDIAS Wrote:
Catswin Wrote:
BDIAS Wrote:

Please stop crying.
It's a fact we need to improve our talent level. Do you disagree? Come on, tell me how far this team goes in the tournament this year. Next year IS questionable. Had we stayed in our current league we would be in next year, in the new BE, we will have trouble. I know nothing of the talent of our recruits other then what I read which is what it is and you never know till they hit the floor. This team, if it were in the Big East we are heading to now, would be hard pressed to make the tournament.
If we would have stayed in CUSA any longer, we were going to keep losing second round games

01-22-2005 03:54 PM
Advertisement

Catswin Offline
Banned

I Root For:

Donators

cincinnaticats6 Wrote:
Catswin Wrote:
BDIAS Wrote:
Catswin Wrote:
BDIAS Wrote:

Please stop crying.
If we would have stayed in CUSA any longer, we were going to keep losing second round games
I hear that! Good point.

01-22-2005 03:55 PM
nkybearcat6 Offline
Excellent

Thanks

01-22-2005 03:58 PM
BDIAS Offline
All American

Donators

cincinnaticats6 Wrote:If we would have stayed in CUSA any longer, we were going to keep losing second round games
Agreed.

01-22-2005 03:59 PM
#1bearcatfan
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

#1bearcatfan Wrote:Catswin never said anything about us not making the tourney, he was stating that we need to step up our level of play next year.
Nevermind I just read the name of the topic :bang:

01-22-2005 04:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.