I bet you're loving this, seeing as how you're an Arkansas fan... 07-coffee3
11-18-2010 10:01 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
CyberBull Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USF
RE: OT. Auburns going to burn.
I loved this section:

"unlike Aubs and Gadsden, and (insert recruit X here) being sold to Bama, this tale of cheating is factual and fatal. I cannot nor will I say anything other than this.

Auburn is going on probation for a very long time. enjoy playing cam yesterday to keep Bama from Atlanta. enjoy playing cam so that you could give your fans a send off to Atlanta. enjoy watching a player who gave your program the finger kneel at the goalpost so your "family" could be fooled again. He and his family could care less about you.

Save it.....repeat it..put in on the bunker.........mark my word and my reputation (which means nothing at all in the true sense of the word after all..this is an internet board for goodness sake..VBG)

You are about to be publically humiliated and punished harder than any College Football team in history..except SMU.

Cam will be stricken from your record books. All wins, championships, and records will be gone. You will spend a decade at the BOTTOM of the SEC West, and financial hits will devastate your entire school (note..not the AD alone).

You will reinforce your reputation as the most corrupt college program in history. You will be forced to change the name of your "field". You will lose to Alabama for a decade if not more. And finally, if leadership can be brought to the forefront, (and yes, this is the only prediction about which I cannot put forth what I consider strong evidence), you will be kicked out of the Southeastern Conference in a unanimous vote.

Enjoy this limited run. And Will Collier..yes I know you will read this post...Hell is REALLY coming to burn your program to the ground. Go ahead and get your "conspiracy theories" ready..go ahead and try to figure out how you can claim championships that were rightfully stipped from you..go ahead and focus on how you will bring down Alabama, your singular obsession in life.

Your hell continues this week..........we here plan to enjoy your pain."

--- now this is a REAL RIVALRY!

LOL
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2010 01:00 PM by CyberBull.)
11-18-2010 01:00 PM
Find all posts by this user
SilverPhoenix Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: CAA, A10, BE
(11-18-2010 07:40 AM)MichaelSavage Wrote:  Auburn should get the death penalty.

Which one? If even 40% of this is true, then Death Penality for just Football is far too easy

Once you get into this being at least 70% true, the only proper punishment is the complete and total eradication of Auburn "University's" claim to even being called an "Institution of Learning", from their accreditation right on down to the Geek Culture Clubs and Organizations. At that point, there is so much corruption that you would need to extol the entire Institution and start all over again. New name and all. That's the only Death Penalty that would be acceptable at that point.

You know in all of this talk about Auburn's demise, couldn't they be the Ultimate Stool Pigeon, and expose the entire SEC for what we know it truly is? The games could be just beginning.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2010 02:49 PM by SilverPhoenix.)
11-18-2010 02:48 PM
Frank the Tank Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Illinois/DePaul
(11-18-2010 02:48 PM)SilverPhoenix Wrote:  

Which one? If even 40% of this is true, then Death Penality for just Football is far too easy

Once you get into this being at least 70% true, the only proper punishment is the complete and total eradication of Auburn "University's" claim to even being called an "Institution of Learning", from their accreditation right on down to the Geek Culture Clubs and Organizations. At that point, there is so much corruption that you would need to extol the entire Institution and start all over again. New name and all. That's the only Death Penalty that would be acceptable at that point.

You know in all of this talk about Auburn's demise, couldn't they be the Ultimate Stool Pigeon, and expose the entire SEC for what we know it truly is? The games could be just beginning.

Yup. Someone sent this to me earlier today, and even if only a small % is true, then Auburn as a SCHOOL is f**ked, not just the football program or athletic department.
11-18-2010 02:52 PM
Advertisement

ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators
Last week, on CFB Live they seemed convinced that the SEC knew all about this in the spring. Seems like something should be done with the SEC as well. (I know its not going to happen because the SEC is way too valuable as a league to be punished by the NCAA)
11-18-2010 02:54 PM
Ring of Black Offline
Official Person to Blame

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats
Nothing like message boards are sources of reference. I'll wait until the real news comes out.
11-18-2010 02:54 PM
CyberBull Offline
Heisman

(11-18-2010 02:54 PM)BJUnklFkr Wrote:  Nothing like message boards are sources of reference. I'll wait until the real news comes out.

True, but how many recent real news stories have been broken by twitter, blogs and message boards? Its a brand new media nowadays and the traditionals sources such as network TV and newspapers are usually the last to report anything. You have to read everything you read on the internet with a healthy dose of skepticism but there is way too much smoke for Auburn and other SEC schools to walk away with just a slap in the wrist.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2010 03:51 PM by CyberBull.)
11-18-2010 03:50 PM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
(11-18-2010 03:50 PM)CyberBull Wrote:  True, but how many recent real news stories have been broken by twitter, blogs and message boards? Its a brand new media nowadays and the traditionals sources such as network TV and newspapers are usually the last to report anything. You have to read everything you read on the internet with a healthy dose of skepticism but there is way too much smoke for Auburn and other SEC schools to walk away with just a slap in the wrist.

True, but how many times have we heard that Memphis was only a day or two away from being invited to the Big East?
11-18-2010 04:06 PM
wvucrazed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: West Virginia
Sounds like the basis for a new HBO series.
11-18-2010 04:53 PM
Advertisement

CyberBull Offline
Heisman

(11-18-2010 04:06 PM)mlb Wrote:  
(11-18-2010 03:50 PM)CyberBull Wrote:  True, but how many recent real news stories have been broken by twitter, blogs and message boards? Its a brand new media nowadays and the traditionals sources such as network TV and newspapers are usually the last to report anything. You have to read everything you read on the internet with a healthy dose of skepticism but there is way too much smoke for Auburn and other SEC schools to walk away with just a slap in the wrist.

True, but how many times have we heard that Memphis was only a day or two away from being invited to the Big East?

That's just a Memphis thing....
11-18-2010 05:01 PM
Ring of Black Offline
Official Person to Blame

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats
(11-18-2010 05:01 PM)CyberBull Wrote:  That's just a Memphis thing....

You're probably right 03-lmfao
11-18-2010 08:21 PM
brista21 Offline
The Birthplace of College Football

I Root For: Rutgers

Donators
If half of that's true they must absolutely hand down the death penalty. Something tells me most of what's there is true and will be able to be proven. Although I'm not sure that the whole Athletic Department doesn't need to get the death penalty, mass cleaning out of the administration of the university itself. Mississippi State needs to receive a punishment as well.
11-18-2010 08:53 PM
BamaScorpio69 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Non-AQs
Trust me when I tell U that nothing will happen to Auburn. Absolutely nothing!
11-18-2010 09:02 PM
Sir Galahad Offline
Banned

I Root For:
I think the whole SEC should be dismantled. The SEC offices knew of this in January and CHOSE to look the other way. The story is almost a year old. The NCAA and FBI need to look into the SEC league offices and find if they tried in any way to burry this to allow an SEC in the championship. If so, the SEC should lose it's charter.
11-18-2010 09:19 PM
Advertisement

mattsarz Offline
TV Guide

I Root For: SU, Ariz. St.
(11-18-2010 02:52 PM)Frank the Tank Wrote:  
(11-18-2010 02:48 PM)SilverPhoenix Wrote:  

Yup. Someone sent this to me earlier today, and even if only a small % is true, then Auburn as a SCHOOL is f**ked, not just the football program or athletic department.

This is the type is knee-deep **** that crumbled the Pacific Coast Conference. Problem is they just reorganized themselves and called themselves the Pac-6 and kept the numbering thing going as they doubled in time.
11-18-2010 10:54 PM
mattsarz Offline
TV Guide

I Root For: SU, Ariz. St.
(11-18-2010 04:53 PM)wvucrazed Wrote:  Sounds like the basis for a new HBO series.

At this point, the HBO Sports documentary on Jerry Tarkanian for next year, which I'm really looking forward to, is an undercard to this ****.

Here's something to chuckle over: ESPN again airs the Heisman ceremony on 12/11. Let's say Cam Newton wins. What airs on ESPN immediately following the ceremony? A "30 for 30" documentary called Pony Excess on the SMU football program detailing the death penalty scandal there.
11-18-2010 10:58 PM
SilverPhoenix Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: CAA, A10, BE
(11-18-2010 10:58 PM)mattsarz Wrote:  
(11-18-2010 04:53 PM)wvucrazed Wrote:  Sounds like the basis for a new HBO series.

At this point, the HBO Sports documentary on Jerry Tarkanian for next year, which I'm really looking forward to, is an undercard to this ****.

Here's something to chuckle over: ESPN again airs the Heisman ceremony on 12/11. Let's say Cam Newton wins. What airs on ESPN immediately following the ceremony? A "30 for 30" documentary called Pony Excess on the SMU football program detailing the death penalty scandal there.

[Image: th_125082518773.gif] - This is me on December 11th 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
11-18-2010 11:56 PM
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
Everyone is grabbing this and running with it. But nobody seems to care that there have been no allegations of wrong doing at or by Auburn. There are no allegations of wrong doing by Cam Newton. All this is between a Mississippi State alum, an NFL scout (who happens to be another Mississippi State graduate) and Mississippi State. All the evidence is hearsay evidence too...

I've seen no documentation on any of this. Neither has anyone else. But ESPN took this hearsay story and ran with it - without anything documenting facts. If it turns out to be false, Auburn and Cam Newton could have one hell of a lawsuit against ESPN...

It could also bring the government down on SEC business as usual...
11-19-2010 08:27 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.