TroyFootball05 Offline
1987 Man of the Year

I Root For: Good Times
RE: Not a good look for Appalachian St if true
(02-05-2018 08:07 PM)Florida RedWolf Wrote:  
(02-05-2018 12:57 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  
(02-04-2018 06:38 AM)Florida RedWolf Wrote:  
(02-03-2018 01:24 AM)chiefsfan Wrote:  
(02-02-2018 08:33 PM)SBEagle Wrote:  What is SJW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Social Justice Warrior. Its one of those conservative terms that has gotten really popular of late on the internet.

This is so educational, have been a proud middle of the road conservative all my life and had never heard of sjw. By the way, anyone belonging to a political party that features Nancy Polosi, should never accuse any conservative of being extreme or less than bright. She is truly a first degree nut.

And you wrongly assume that I have any ties to the democratic party outside of voting for Obama once.

I am a true moderate...someone who hates what both sides of the spectrum has let this turn into, and someone who is deeply concerned about the direction this country is headed.

I assumed nothing about you. It was a general response to the many snide remarks directed towards conservatives. BUT the fact remains, Nancy is a bonifide left wing nut case. "We have to pass the bill (Obama care) in order to know whats in it". And if that isn't enough, she calls $1000 a crumb. Pretty smart stuff there Nancy.

I'm also a true moderate. The lines tossed around by conservatives and liberals alike have always been rather predictable. Both sides are being manipulated by a dishonest press. "He's more conservative than he thinks. He must be a trumpster". No, I'm just able to look at things objectively, and not through the single lens of proving the other guys wrong. It requires a layer of self awareness most people aren't used to, and the desire, not the ability, to think critically and not rush to judgement. Some of the most intelligent people I know are fiercely partisan.
02-05-2018 09:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not a good look for Appalachian St if true - TroyFootball05 - 02-05-2018 09:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.