msm96wolf Offline
All American

I Root For:
RE: "West Virginia or UConn would have been a better choice."
(10-05-2017 08:24 AM)DefCONNOne Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 07:40 PM)msm96wolf Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 07:33 PM)DefCONNOne Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 07:20 PM)XLance Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 07:10 PM)DefCONNOne Wrote:  People not accepting the fact that the 2003 lawsuit excuse died the day Pitt was invited to the ACC.

I can assure you, it did not.
UConn screwed the pooch with the lawsuit and will have to live with the consequences.

How exactly can you assure me that the lawsuit excuse is still a valid excuse? I wait for your proof with baited breath.

I think the term you are stuck on is "Valid". ACC does not need it to be valid or not valid. You are not going to believe anything other than what you want. I stated hindsight UCONN probably was the better choice but unless you invent a time machine, UCONN and the ACC is extremely unlikely. If there is going to be another outpost, it will likely be in Texas. Sorry, you don't like the situation but UCONN and lawsuit will live together is part of ACC lore.

It only lives on as part of ACC lore because of that 2011 Blaudshun article, with quotes from the BC AD, that I've been assured, from "insiders" like yourself, was a steaming pile of monkey crap. So if that article is pure bunk then so is the narrative that the lawsuit is keeping UCONN out of the ACC.

DC1, I do actually have more ACC inside ties than you can imagine however I typically won't post them because I have been asked not too. I ususally try to state my opinion which is backed with confidence. Many times people construe them as fact which I will say sorry, these are my opinions and thoughts. I am not asking you to believe me or take it as fact. That would be like arguing with a stop sign. I admire your Don Quixote stand but the Knight of Mirrors will eventually meet you one day. Until then, keep after those windmills. Another one of my opinions, I love to send Syracuse and BC to the B12 or B10, add WVU and a Texas school to replace them. Bring in Navy football only if ND ever joins. ACC should good no further north than the Burg.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 02:25 PM by msm96wolf.)
10-05-2017 02:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "West Virginia or UConn would have been a better choice." - msm96wolf - 10-05-2017 02:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.