Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Turner Field to be sold to Georgia State University
Bookmark and Share
StanMolsonMan Offline
All American

I Root For: GSU
RE: Turner Field to be sold to Georgia State University
(08-03-2017 11:20 AM)TrueBlueDrew Wrote:  
(08-03-2017 11:12 AM)StanMolsonMan Wrote:  Or the fact the games wouldn't even be competitive for at least 5 years. Not about rivalry with me. It is about serving up dishes of humble pie by the case. Just like people swore up and down we couldn't pull off this stadium. Funny. Now they seem to be the same ones who says it sucks.

Humble pie?? Don't make me go back and find the threads started by Georgia State fans about how GS will never be an FBS school and about how y'all will be inviting us to the dome as your cupcake opener soon. Y'all can't talk smack and also be the victim. It doesn't work that way.

Sure. Go ahead. You won't find my name. I can go back to the Southern taunting when we didn't have a football program. You want to drag up stuff from 5-10 years, be my guest. Anyway. What I am pointing to is some posters that have posted in this thread have in the past gone all Nostradumass about various things about our program. Insisting the fact we would never get this stadium. We couldn't afford this stadium. We wouldn't be able to get a deal for this stadium structured. The metro area doesn't care that we have this stadium. The media won't pay attention to it. It wouldn't turn out nice. We wouldn't play in this stadium this year.

And now that it has come together, and there are no strings to pull about it not being done... its the chairs. Oh the humanity. As the case in most stadiums, unless you are directly across from the big screen, you are going to have to turn your head. Good thing it is the 8th biggest in all of college football(5,600 sqft for those playing at home). But what about the game.... you are going to be turning more to watch the game. Again... unless play is right in front of you, you have to turn to watch. For the seats you have to turn another 10 degrees on the sideline.... when the ball is going the other way, you have to turn.... wait for it.... less.

But its the chairs...
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2017 01:17 PM by StanMolsonMan.)
08-03-2017 01:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turner Field to be sold to Georgia State University - StanMolsonMan - 08-03-2017 01:15 PM
Re: RE: - panama - 09-16-2015, 10:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.