StanMolsonMan Offline
All American

I Root For: GSU
RE: Turner Field to be sold to Georgia State University
(08-03-2017 11:06 AM)TrueBlueDrew Wrote:  
(08-03-2017 10:54 AM)panama Wrote:  
(08-03-2017 10:31 AM)TrueBlueDrew Wrote:  
(08-03-2017 09:13 AM)StanMolsonMan Wrote:  
(08-03-2017 07:04 AM)JCGSU Wrote:  Ummm GaSt fans should not even be talking at all. You have no history FCS or otherwise, winning seasons, a bowl win or a conf championship and I am not self aware LOL. Yes ONE more win against GS and you are the kings of the world!! If you beat us this year and go 4-8 and we go 8-4 I will be good with that. You are just not that important to fret over. Losing to App will linger until the next year, your loss will wear off by our bowl game.

Well right now GSU is beating Georgia Southern like a Salvation Army drum in a Christmas parade is just about every sport. You won once in basketball and once in baseball in the past year, but we have beaten you I think every other time we met on a field, court, or course. But sure lets talk about history. The world doesn't have enough Al Bundys to remind you of their 4 touchdowns in 1 game years ago. I have found the people who want to talk history is because that it is all they have.

If my school had no major accomplishments, I'd desperately cling to the rivalry with Georgia Southern too.

You guys were desperately clinging to it until you started losing. I mean one of us unfurled a banner at midfield after a football game.

[Image: giphy.gif]

That's hardly "clinging." Y'all are not the first team we've done that to so it really has nothing to do with a rivalry.

In any case, you guys made bumper stickers with the score on it the very next year...
But you're right, WE'RE the over-the-top ones that desperately want to keep this rivalry going.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Or the fact the games wouldn't even be competitive for at least 5 years. Not about rivalry with me. It is about serving up dishes of humble pie by the case. Just like people swore up and down we couldn't pull off this stadium. Funny. Now they seem to be the same ones who says it sucks.
08-03-2017 11:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turner Field to be sold to Georgia State University - StanMolsonMan - 08-03-2017 11:12 AM
Re: RE: - panama - 09-16-2015, 10:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.