Turner Field to be sold to Georgia State University
Bookmark and Share
TrueBlueDrew Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jawjuh Suthen
RE: Turner Field to be sold to Georgia State University
(03-28-2017 06:39 AM)Bobcat2013 Wrote:  
(03-27-2017 09:39 PM)TrueBlueDrew Wrote:  
(03-27-2017 09:20 PM)Ewglenn Wrote:  I have App in my Tier 1. That place is a special stadium.

I worry about the mental health of some of the people on this board

Look the only two Sun Belt stadiums I've seen in person are TXST's and ULL's, I'm sure if App, or anyone, were our rivals we'd hate to admit that their stadium is better than ours too. But I'm sure most non GS fans on here would agree that without the track, hell I think that even with the track, Apps got a nicer facility than y'all. It just looks really pretty tucked into those trees.

I was being objective and not taking our rivalry into account when I was thinking about my order. I was only taking into account things like symmetry, capacity, and up-to-date features. If everyone on this board has a hardon for Apps stadium because it's on a mountain, that's great and all but scenery or location aren't part of the stadium itself. Without the background, Apps stadium is a tier 2 erector set with one of the lowest capacities in the SBC and a high school style track on the field.

And before the app fans come talking about their attendance record: a big green hill for fans to overflow into is not part of a stadium, it's landscaping.
03-28-2017 08:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turner Field to be sold to Georgia State University - TrueBlueDrew - 03-28-2017 08:00 AM
Re: RE: - panama - 09-16-2015, 10:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.