ODU Monarchs

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

2016 Old Dominion Basketball Recruiting Den
Gilesfan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ODU
RE: 2016 Old Dominion Basketball Recruiting Den
(03-06-2016 11:38 AM)757ODU Wrote:  
(03-06-2016 11:21 AM)Gilesfan Wrote:  You are the only one ive read that has speculted to any character concerns to Pervier or Douglas. Basically they got kicked off so we should have known beforehand.

Even if they were risks, they were short term bandaids bc of prior recruiting issues from Blaine the previous couple years. The staff wanted to win right away, which they did. And now, they have us set up to be takented for the next few years.

I agree that they filled a hole. I find it hard to believe that Douglas wasn't highly recruited out of JUCO because of a lack of talent. I mean the guy had freakish upside. I actually thought he was the most talented and athletic player on the team last year. This is just a thought. Curious to see what you think.

I think he fell to us bc he was more athlete than basketball player. Even with us it took him till the end of the year till he reall contributed. He never developed an outside shot. I think he shot under 25% from 3 in JUCO. Everyone saw the flaws he displayed (highlight reel dunk)

He was an athlete kid that rebounded well for a forward. But, he didnt have "P5" type ability. Handles were shaky and no outside shot.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2016 11:45 AM by Gilesfan.)
03-06-2016 11:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2016 Old Dominion Basketball Recruiting Den - Gilesfan - 03-06-2016 11:44 AM

User(s) browsing this thread:

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.