ODU Monarchs

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

2016 Old Dominion Basketball Recruiting Den
ODU_NYG Offline
All American

I Root For: ODU
RE: 2016 Old Dominion Basketball Recruiting Den
(10-30-2015 10:21 AM)jumpshooter Wrote:  There was no reason for the Stith boys to come here other than to be with their father, so I'm guessing there's a 3-year window of him not going anywhere. And in 3-4 years, Jeff will be 56 or so, certainly not old by any stretch, but may want out. Stith would be a strong candidate . . Richardson. I have no idea. . . Donohue has followed Jeff from AU to here and I don't really know how much coaching he actually does. His next move might be to take the place of someone on the staff if they leave.

Just my .02

if it gets to the point where we're so successful that the P5 comes calling its definitely a good thing and I'm not going to complain...we have a couple of things in our favor if we want to retain JJ in this scenario - 1- he's WS's buddy. 2 - His wife has her own career in DC. which is why I think he stayed at AU for as long as he did (just my assumption) so he may not want to go very far from there. not that there aren't good options near DC, it certainly limits the prospects if that is a real concern of his...regardless, I think we're three years away at minimum and that's with consistent top 25 teams and a sweet - 16 or two (or better) in that span. I think we would all sign up for that even if the coaches leave.
10-30-2015 11:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2016 Old Dominion Basketball Recruiting Den - ODU_NYG - 10-30-2015 11:07 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.