OHIO FB: Sold out for the season?
Bookmark and Share
Kittonhead Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beat Matisse
RE: OHIO FB: Sold out for the season?
(09-09-2013 01:52 PM)JSF Wrote:  
(09-09-2013 01:30 AM)Kittonhead Wrote:  
(09-08-2013 11:18 PM)JSF Wrote:  Oh, oh, please don't ever go to another game. Buy tickets to that other school. Start posting on their boards. Forget all about us. I'm begging you.

Why do you hate me so much?

What is your problem?

My problem is that you're an embarrassment. You make my school look bad. You make my wife look bad. You make me look bad. You make sports fans in general look bad.

Quote:Is it because you don't like some of my opinions on Ohio Athletics? I get it.

No, it's because you make things up out of thin air, never admit when you're wrong, spam the board with stupidity, and ignore reality.

Quote:I've been on this board a lot longer than you have young man.

Congrats.

Quote:I never understood where you get your nerve from to tell me off every chance you get.

Exactly. You don't get it. Thank you for admitting it. And the fact you're trying to claim I'm the only one with a problem with you shows just how clueless you are. But hey! Only one of us got "laughed out" (direct quote from the webmaster) of Bobcat Attack. You know, the fan board of your own team.

Quote: Must be a Napoleon complex......smallest **** in the MAC.

Doesn't make sense. Well done.

You are telling me that.....

1) I'm a complete embarrassment to the school because.....I post about the ticket sales of the Ohio football team, discuss the new MAC bowl games and provide feedback to goings on in the MAC (realignment in the MAC, rankings ect.). Sorry but its a bunch of crap. There is nothing wrong with it.

2) Again I have different opinions and a different outlook than what you happen to have on Ohio athletics.

I can accept people have differences. You however think your way of looking at things is the only way acceptable. Its not me that has problem and is trying to harass someone on this board its YOU.

3) I spin the facts sometimes and talk some trash. Others do too and doesn't bother me that much. You're taking things personally but I guess it should be expected because you aren't a particularly sharp guy.

I think you sound a lot like a few of these Toledo fans.....remember the school where the minimum ACT score is a 15. Since it required 6 years for you to graduate college from the communications school maybe you should have gone the UT route. 03-idea

4) I never got laughed off Bobcatattack.com. I prefer talking to the MAC fans on here which I have been for a lot longer and prefer to discuss MAC related issues. As the MAC goes so does Ohio and the growth of the FB program is a direct result of MAC's ESPN TV package and bowl agreements.

When I first got started, back in those days the impetus was leaving the MAC because there was no opportunity for MAC schools. Then MAC holy Saturday came in 2003 which changed the dynamics and ever since then its been about keeping up with quick pace of change.

Back in the day it was a dream to have 3 bowls.....placing 7 MAC schools in a bowl game is something nobody could have imagined. The thought was Ohio would have to join a different conference for that.

In the phase the MAC and Ohio is in today its not about not having opportunities (we do) or convincing others that opportunities (NIU was in the Orange Bowl enough said) but positioning best to get those opportunities. There are some gaps yet in the Ohio program from being able to win at the top 10 level. The opportunity is certainly there with the 4 team playoff but you've got to be able to get the players.

5) You're a little guy with a big mouth. You're behavior is Napoleonic toward me and the fans on Bobcatattack. You've been called out plenty of times yourself on there so stop acting like you're Mr. Perfect.

What you're doing is leveraging and hiding behind the angst of a couple fans on here to attack me when I never did anything to you. Its a cowardly move by you. What does your wife say about that? Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror and say that you shamed the lord? What kind of Christian are you anyways? I'm a Quaker and we believe in peace.

You're a evangelical tea party twerp. That is what you are and you're right that we should have never attended the same college. I should have gone to a more liberal school with a higher level of sophistication. A school with more fashion sense than Old Navy and Abercrombie. My watch young man is worth more than your car.

Continue to dumpster dive for jobs with your wife until she gets smart and files for divorce.
09-09-2013 05:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OHIO FB: Sold out for the season? - Kittonhead - 09-09-2013 05:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.