Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Fort Wayne or IUPUI to Horizon?
Stugray2 Online
Heisman

I Root For: tOSU SJSU Stan'
RE: Fort Wayne or IUPUI to Horizon?
A point I left off on 11 teams for the Horizon. The assumption is 10th and 11th schools will have a higher RPI , say one at 90 and the other at 120 range. By going to 20 league games, with better RPI schools in the league, the ranking of the league would improve, giving a better chance of an at-large bid (the entire point of expansion).

But if the schools are 200 or lower, as are the schools suggested here (in fact closer to 300 than 200 since 2010), then they would have a very detrimental impact on the league ranking and performance. So far more important to the Horizon is high RPI than then location. But the location can't be ridiculous either.

I don't see one, let alone two 120 or higher RPI schools willing to join the Horizon. When you guys find that school I'll take this discussion seriously. Right now, all I see are talks based on "as a Dakota fan, I'd prefer the Indiana schools not be in my conference, so wouldn't it be great if we could somehow convince the Horizon to take them off our hands" sort of arguments. The little Purdue schools are in the Summit because nobody wants them. (This is why you don't add schools you really don't want, as you are stuck with them when you no longer need them; hence the Summit Dakota fans trying to eject them.)
05-09-2017 01:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Fort Wayne or IUPUI to Horizon? - Chuck_A - 05-08-2017, 06:14 AM
RE: Fort Wayne or IUPUI to Horizon? - Stugray2 - 05-09-2017 01:15 AM
RE: Fort Wayne or IUPUI to Horizon? - MJG - 05-30-2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Fort Wayne or IUPUI to Horizon? - MJG - 05-31-2017, 09:24 AM
RE: Fort Wayne or IUPUI to Horizon? - MJG - 06-01-2017, 04:11 AM
RE: Fort Wayne or IUPUI to Horizon? - MJG - 06-01-2017, 08:59 AM
Fort Wayne or IUPUI to Horizon? - Jjoey52 - 06-08-2017, 07:46 PM
Fort Wayne or IUPUI to Horizon? - Jjoey52 - 06-08-2017, 08:28 PM
Fort Wayne or IUPUI to Horizon? - Jjoey52 - 06-09-2017, 12:10 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.