Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

13 Cajuns Players Charged with Conspiracy to Commit Theft
Bookmark and Share
TodgeRodge Offline
All American

I Root For: Todge
RE: 13 Cajuns Players Charged with Conspiracy to Commit Theft
(04-27-2017 10:44 AM)EigenEagle Wrote:  
(04-27-2017 09:53 AM)TodgeRodge Wrote:  the cops have said the "it is a prank rumor" is bs

Thirteen guys break into a dorm and take underwear, socks, and toenail clippers?

I don't know where you get that information, but I'm going to go with "prank" here cuz common sense.

well in addition to the police chief directly addressing the rumor and saying it was not a prank

you also left out some items

One Xbox game system, the Xbox games “Grand Theft Auto V” and “Metal Gear,” an LG-brand TV, a gold chain, an Aeropostale-brand watch, three pairs of Jordan shoes, two pairs of Adidas shoes, a Nike backpack, four pairs of boxers, eight-and-a-half pairs of socks, three coats, three dollar bills, a Ragin’ Cajuns hat, one ski cap, one pair of jeans, one belt, a training speed ladder, a toenail clipper and one bottle of hair lotion.

and as I stated before only total brain dead morons would think that pranking someone in jail on a rape charge is a good idea or light hearted fun among friends

these are suppose to be people that are intelligent enough to be in college on a free ride and now getting paid a bit of cash as well to play a game

one would think between 13 of them there MIGHT be enough brain power to consider the fact that RAPE is a serious charge with serious consequences for the alleged perp and the alleged victim and not really something that warrants their "friend" being "pranked" about
04-27-2017 10:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 13 Cajuns Players Charged with Conspiracy to Commit Theft - TodgeRodge - 04-27-2017 10:55 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.