Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Remember the Big East football conference?
Topkat Offline
1st String

I Root For: TheCats
RE: Remember the Big East football conference?
(11-05-2015 10:01 AM)shere khan Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 09:25 AM)The T-Shirt Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 08:29 AM)SteveUCF19 Wrote:  This is an entertaining thread. I enjoy the "We used to be somebody" posts from the fans of the old BE schools.

Everyones brought something to the table. A lot of solid programs in this conference.

Why cant we leave it at that. Why do you and shere have to instigate? Why does everyone else so easily fall into the reactions these two want.

Why bash some schools for having, relatively, down years? Why bash the other schools because they havent seen this kind of success all that recently?

I couldnt be happier for Memphis and Houston. Having years like this build fanbases and national respect. It all makes for more interesting matchups in the future. All this year does is show that darn near every program here has the ability to have strong programs, you just need the right coach.

You all say this was brought on by the arrogance shown by some when the American started... well why not end it here. This whole thread is exaustingly idiotic, on both sides.

I sold my house on Tuesday. There will be a party Saturday night. You're invited.

It chaps my arse the way the former big east fans acted when we joined now those goobers can't even get ranked. I'll always be thankful to UCF for sending louiseville out on their arse the one year they were here. Now those bums aren't even in the top 25 and our schools have kicked acc arse on a regular basis.

Again, that and our TV contract won't get you much.

What the conference needs is a lot more eyes watching on TV.

It's not about on the field, it's about money. Try and keep emotion out of it, its business.
11-05-2015 10:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember the Big East football conference? - Topkat - 11-05-2015 10:06 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.