LoneStar Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Towson State
RE: Awful News about JMU Grad Alison Parker and her Cameraman
(08-27-2015 03:35 PM)bridgeforthduke Wrote:  
(08-27-2015 02:16 PM)LoneStar Wrote:  
(08-26-2015 07:01 PM)BDKJMU Wrote:  
(08-26-2015 05:14 PM)NH/JMU Saxkow Wrote:  
(08-26-2015 05:03 PM)JMU Wrote:  I dont understand why they didn't seem to notice this bastard. No words seem right to describe how this has upset me today.

They were focused on doing their jobs. I'm sure when you are on camera like that it becomes very easy to be in the "zone" and to block out what is happening a number of feet behind that camera.

True. I get that with a crowd of people or just a few other people milling about, because I imagine reporters are trained to tune that out, be in that zone like you said. We've probably all seen countless news clips of bystanders acting stupid behind the camera or simply trying to get themselves seen on TV. But these three were the only people on a breezeway at an amusement park at 6:45 am and nobody else was within sight. Then out of nowhere a guy walks up to them to within looked to be about 10 feet (would have been view able from at least 50 ft), points the glock at them, then lowers it as he waits for the cameraman Adam to train the TV camera on the 2 women (he had been panning around filming some of the background), As soon as the TV camera is back on the 2 women he again raises the glock. The POS wanted this on live TV. Over 40 seconds, majority of time 1 or both of the women are in the frame. They never appeared to even glance at him.

100% this dirtbag POS fault. I just wish they hadn't been so oblivious to him and noticed him when he 1st walked up. They would have had a little better chance...

You are absolutely correct about questioning this event after watching the video, I thought the shooter was part of the actual camera crew when I first watched his video. Hence, I could rationalize why they would ignore this person that was standing in spitting distance of all three individuals. When I heard he was an ex employee this made no sense, all three individuals had to ignore him purposely for the 20-30 seconds he stood breathing down the cameraman's neck.

Second thing which is disturbing, he fired three point blank shots from ten feet away before the girl does a 180 degree turn in high heels then starts running away in full sprint. Does this make sense? Think people....

It's sad that the too many people just buy what they are told by the media or government and don't think for themselves. I didn't want to jump in this conversation, however, I'm horrified by the amount of people in the USA that jump on others when they question anything that other than the story that is fed to them. That video left more questions than answers .....

What are your thoughts on the Sandy Hook shootings, 9/11, and Chemtrails?

About the same as the thoughts on the Pat Tilman Story that came out originally.
08-27-2015 03:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Awful News about JMU Grad Alison Parker and her Cameraman - LoneStar - 08-27-2015 03:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.