Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Hire a Strength Coach already!
Bookmark and Share
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tha tigers
RE: Hire a Strength Coach already!
We will have our Guy in place soon enough.....A Ganon Baker type Skills Trainer and one who knows the ins and outs of the Nike Combines for the NBA and Pre Draft camps and will whip our guys into shape.....Help is coming.....Patience Is A Virtue......The World Is Ours Memphis.....Either jump on board this train, or get run over by this train called Memphis......
04-03-2014 11:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Brother Bluto Offline
Banned

I Root For: Jamammy
Snicker
04-03-2014 11:32 AM
memphis88 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(04-03-2014 11:14 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  We will have our Guy in place soon enough.....A Ganon Baker type Skills Trainer and one who knows the ins and outs of the Nike Combines for the NBA and Pre Draft camps and will whip our guys into shape.....Help is coming.....Patience Is A Virtue......The World Is Ours Memphis.....Either jump on board this train, or get run over by this train called Memphis......

But does he even lift, bro?
04-03-2014 11:52 AM
TigerBill Offline
Imperator Optimus Maximus

I Root For: Liberation

Donators
Hire somebody now! It doesn't matter who it is, just hire somebody!
04-03-2014 12:14 PM
MemphisCanes Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: THE Tigers
(04-03-2014 11:14 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  We will have our Guy in place soon enough.....A Ganon Baker type Skills Trainer and one who knows the ins and outs of the Nike Combines for the NBA and Pre Draft camps and will whip our guys into shape.....Help is coming.....Patience Is A Virtue......The World Is Ours Memphis.....Either jump on board this train, or get run over by this train called Memphis......

"Say Ganon Baker ONE MORE TIME."

[Image: jules.jpg]
04-03-2014 12:35 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Ganon Baker Type Skills Trainer, and yes knows about lifting weights and living in the weight room as well.....The World Is Ours Memphis....Either jump on board this train, Or get run over by this train called, Memphis.....
04-03-2014 12:38 PM
MemphisCanes Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-03-2014 12:38 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Ganon Baker Type Skills Trainer, and yes knows about lifting weights and living in the weight room as well.....The World Is Ours Memphis....Either jump on board this train, Or get run over by this train called, Memphis.....

No he doesn't.
04-03-2014 12:39 PM
aTxTIGER Offline
Carrot Dude Gave Me 10% Warning

I Root For: Fire Jose!!!!!

Donators
We should hire this guy

[Image: they-said-i-could-be-anything-so-i-becam...animal.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 12:42 PM by aTxTIGER.)
04-03-2014 12:41 PM
HometownTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
No one thought we'd hire Frank. That was shocking. Therefore, I will not rule out a Ganon Baker...but I aint bettin' on it!

I don't care who we hire...someone who will add bulk to the guys frame and get them in shape to finish a season.
04-03-2014 12:41 PM
MemphisCanes Offline
Hall of Famer

http://basketball.elev8sportsinstitute.c...lan-stein/

Ganon Baker is against 1RM testing and doesn't do power cleans?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Well, at least he can dribble 8 basketballs at once.

Do. Not. Want.
04-03-2014 12:42 PM
MemphisCanes Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-03-2014 12:41 PM)HometownTiger Wrote:  No one thought we'd hire Frank. That was shocking. Therefore, I will not rule out a Ganon Baker...but I aint bettin' on it!

I don't care who we hire...someone who will add bulk to the guys frame and get them in shape to finish a season.

Yeah, but Frank is actually a strength and conditioning trainer.

Ganon Baker teaches people how to dribble and shoot basketballs, not how to work out.
04-03-2014 12:44 PM
HometownTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-03-2014 12:44 PM)MemphisCanes Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 12:41 PM)HometownTiger Wrote:  No one thought we'd hire Frank. That was shocking. Therefore, I will not rule out a Ganon Baker...but I aint bettin' on it!

Yeah, but Frank is actually a strength and conditioning trainer.

Ganon Baker teaches people how to dribble and shoot basketballs, not how to work out.

Agreed.

Hire that crazy dude from Bama football LOL!
04-03-2014 12:46 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Ganon Baker Type not Gb, first off.....He has guys that work with him at the NIke Combine and NBA pre draft camps where the Best of the Best trainers work.....Elite level training, is bare none the best of the very best....Miles Simon works with Ganon Baker too and woulda been the Assistant had his father not passed away....And He is on Josh top 5 list for interviews AGAIN....So again, Just stop with the non sense....One Dream, One Team, Memphis...All for one, One for all, All for Memphis....The World Is Ours Memphis....Either jump on board this train, Or get run over by this train called, Memphis.....
04-03-2014 12:56 PM
Tygrys Offline
Heisman

(04-03-2014 12:56 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Ganon Baker Type not Gb, first off.....He has guys that work with him at the NIke Combine and NBA pre draft camps where the Best of the Best trainers work.....Elite level training, is bare none the best of the very best....Miles Simon works with Ganon Baker too and woulda been the Assistant had his father not passed away....And He is on Josh top 5 list for interviews AGAIN....So again, Just stop with the non sense....One Dream, One Team, Memphis...All for one, One for all, All for Memphis....The World Is Ours Memphis....Either jump on board this train, Or get run over by this train called, Memphis.....

Ya, and we got the most "elite" of "elite" trainers last time... Just freaking hire somebody and start getting these kids on a true strength program...
04-03-2014 01:00 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

And most agree with Ganon and his teams methods ok.....He is the very best in the business and works with the best the NBA and around the world has to offer and get results.....All the other non sense should stop right there......The World Is Ours Memphis....And Josh WANTS our S&C Coach to be more of a player Developer and Skills trainer to boot.... So Enough!
04-03-2014 01:02 PM
MemphisCanes Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-03-2014 12:56 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Ganon Baker Type not Gb, first off.....He has guys that work with him at the NIke Combine and NBA pre draft camps where the Best of the Best trainers work.....Elite level training, is bare none the best of the very best....Miles Simon works with Ganon Baker too and woulda been the Assistant had his father not passed away....And He is on Josh top 5 list for interviews AGAIN....So again, Just stop with the non sense....One Dream, One Team, Memphis...All for one, One for all, All for Memphis....The World Is Ours Memphis....Either jump on board this train, Or get run over by this train called, Memphis.....

Classic.
04-03-2014 01:19 PM
Tygrys Offline
Heisman

(04-03-2014 01:19 PM)MemphisCanes Wrote:  

Classic.

Epic Rage
04-03-2014 01:57 PM
WColt45 Offline
Tigris Fanaticus

I Root For: West TN Normal

I wish we could find somebody like this guy...
04-03-2014 02:21 PM
salukiblue Offline
Liaison to the Dummies

I Root For: Space Mountain
(04-03-2014 02:21 PM)WColt45 Wrote:  

I wish we could find somebody like this guy...

That guy is awesome. Imagine what he would do with only 15 players instead of having to chase 80 around.
04-03-2014 02:35 PM
MemphisCanes Offline
Hall of Famer

Frankly, Nicodemus at UTK does a good job.

He's charismatic so the kids actually LIKE working out with him, he's intense on the sidelines and has good energy. He's not just some mope sitting there trying not to be photographed. He's really knowledgeable.

We won't be able to hire him away from UTK, but we can find a guy like him.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 03:28 PM by MemphisCanes.)
04-03-2014 03:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.