CSNbbs
Charles Manson dead. How did he live to 83 in prison w/ a swastika between his eyes? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Charles Harris Memorial People's Forum (/forum-511.html)
+------ Thread: Charles Manson dead. How did he live to 83 in prison w/ a swastika between his eyes? (/thread-834193.html)

Charles Manson dead. How did he live to 83 in prison w/ a swastika between his eyes? - TIGERCITY - 11-20-2017 08:38 AM

Anyone with prison experience here? I figured he would have gone down through some violent act way before now.

RE: Charles Manson dead. How did he live to 83 in prison w/ a swastika between his eyes? - MemphisFan95 - 11-20-2017 08:40 AM

I don't think tipwal post here any more

RE: Charles Manson dead. How did he live to 83 in prison w/ a swastika between his eyes? - memphistiger89 - 11-20-2017 09:37 AM

I don't have "prison experience" but I'm guessing they kept this guy away from the general population.

RE: Charles Manson dead. How did he live to 83 in prison w/ a swastika between his eyes? - bbqtiger - 11-20-2017 09:45 AM

NTR

RE: Charles Manson dead. How did he live to 83 in prison w/ a swastika between his eyes? - Tygrys - 11-20-2017 09:46 AM

White supremacy has a pretty strong presence in most prisons as wells...

RE: Charles Manson dead. How did he live to 83 in prison w/ a swastika between his eyes? - tiger86 - 11-20-2017 09:58 AM

(11-20-2017 09:46 AM)Tygrys Wrote:  White supremacy has a pretty strong presence in most prisons as wells...

How is that? African Americans make up 14% of the US population and about 80% of the prison population (BS by the way).

RE: Charles Manson dead. How did he live to 83 in prison w/ a swastika between his eyes? - southpaw1 - 11-20-2017 10:20 AM

Good riddance to that F'er. He should have been executed a long time ago.

RE: Charles Manson dead. How did he live to 83 in prison w/ a swastika between his eyes? - truest blue tiger - 11-20-2017 10:20 AM

He's telling the truth, the Aryan Brotherhood is strong on most prison yards. I know several guys that have spent time in Federal prison, the stories I've been told are something, those guys are very inventive, let me change that, convicts are, mostly old school guys, but inmates, the younger guys, are a totally different breed.

RE: Charles Manson dead. How did he live to 83 in prison w/ a swastika between his eyes? - cotton1991 - 11-20-2017 10:52 AM

He was held in protective custody the whole time so no one could get to him.

True story--I was in downtown Los Angeles in 1971 waiting for a bus. Two women dressed in all-black were crawling down the sidewalk at the corner on their hands and knees. Some court proceeding involving Manson was going on at the courthouse at the time, and it turned out these were family members, one of whom was Squeaky Fromme who tried to assassinate Ford. They grinned at me and kept on crawling up the street. No one paid them any attention.

RE: Charles Manson dead. How did he live to 83 in prison w/ a swastika between his eyes? - eltigre - 11-20-2017 11:13 AM

(11-20-2017 09:46 AM)Tygrys Wrote:  White supremacy has a pretty strong presence in most prisons as wells...

Very true. As TBT pointed out there is the Aryan brotherhood and one that started in Alabama prisons is the Southern Brotherhood. They are a mean breed.

RE: Charles Manson dead. How did he live to 83 in prison w/ a swastika between his eyes? - AlonsoWDC - 11-20-2017 12:06 PM

Is this an honest question?

RE: Charles Manson dead. How did he live to 83 in prison w/ a swastika between his eyes? - Tygrys - 11-20-2017 12:15 PM

(11-20-2017 09:58 AM)tiger86 Wrote:  

How is that? African Americans make up 14% of the US population and about 80% of the prison population (BS by the way).

I have no interest in turning this into a racial conversation. Simply pick any prison documentary and you will see. Nat Geo or one of those channels have one on at pretty much any time throughout the day...

RE: Charles Manson dead. How did he live to 83 in prison w/ a swastika between his eyes? - msu65 - 11-20-2017 12:59 PM

He survived being set on fire once with lighter fluid according to news reports the other day. However, he has been in solitary confinement with little access to the population

RE: Charles Manson dead. How did he live to 83 in prison w/ a swastika between his eyes? - jamammy - 11-20-2017 03:08 PM

Charles Manson is like low man on the totem pole when it comes to being dangerous and killing and all that.

Dude weighs like 95 pounds and his posse was similarly sized women.

No offense to women but there wasn't just a whole lot to be afraid of.

I am willing to bet that someone somewhere in the country was more dangerous or killed more people every single year since he was arrested.

Think of all the money the prison system spent on Manson.

Just silly when you think about it.

I wonder if he ever got royalties off "Why don't we do it in the road?"

RE: Charles Manson dead. How did he live to 83 in prison w/ a swastika between his eyes? - TigerBill - 11-20-2017 06:04 PM

(11-20-2017 03:08 PM)jamammy Wrote:  Charles Manson is like low man on the totem pole when it comes to being dangerous and killing and all that.

Dude weighs like 95 pounds and his posse was similarly sized women.

No offense to women but there wasn't just a whole lot to be afraid of.

I am willing to bet that someone somewhere in the country was more dangerous or killed more people every single year since he was arrested.

Think of all the money the prison system spent on Manson.

Just silly when you think about it.

I wonder if he ever got royalties off "Why don't we do it in the road?"

There is reasonable evidence that H.H. Holmes was Jack the Ripper. Even if he wasn't, he was a monster. Manson was an amateur in comparison.

https://www.crimemuseum.org/crime-library/serial-killers/hh-holmes/

RE: Charles Manson dead. How did he live to 83 in prison w/ a swastika between his eyes? - UofMemphis - 11-21-2017 03:01 PM

(11-20-2017 09:58 AM)tiger86 Wrote:  

That’s racist bs...try 40%

https://www.prisonpolicy.org/reports/rates.html

RE: Charles Manson dead. How did he live to 83 in prison w/ a swastika between his eyes? - AlonsoWDC - 11-21-2017 10:15 PM

Either way, thinking that the Aryan Nation isn't a huge force in the prison population is dumb AF.