CSNbbs
Thank you friends. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: Thank you friends. (/thread-811016.html)

Pages: 1 2

Thank you friends. - HuskyU - 03-02-2017 06:53 PM

I am back, and I most appreciate Kruciff for having my back and negotiating my release to this board.

Forewarning to all posters: If you overtly pos rep a poster, who has gotten on certain mods' naughty list (on that other board), you will probably also be punished.

With that said, I am grateful to be here with my friends - BC#1 (you are the bro-est of bros), Shere, and Stookey. I don't know what I would do if not able to post alongside you all.

In all honesty, following my cancer and other such demoralizing recent life events, I very much look forward to the playful banter and keeping up with our schools/sports foes. My punishment was surprising as I have never intended to be malicious or post in any kind of way that results in banishment. While I make playful jabs or smart*** remarks from time to time, I am mostly sticking up for my school and this conference. This is a great community to be a part of (specifically the AAC board), and it has really lifted my spirits over the past few years.

That is all. Thank you.

RE: Thank you friends. - billybobby777 - 03-02-2017 07:14 PM

(03-02-2017 06:53 PM)HuskyU Wrote:  I am back, and I most appreciate Kruciff for having my back and negotiating my release to this board.

Forewarning to all posters: If you overtly pos rep a poster, who has gotten on certain mods' naughty list (on that other board), you will probably also be punished.

With that said, I am grateful to be here with my friends - BC#1 (you are the bro-est of bros), Shere, and Stookey. I don't know what I would do if not able to post alongside you all.

In all honesty, following my cancer and other such demoralizing recent life events, I very much look forward to the playful banter and keeping up with our schools/sports foes. My punishment was surprising as I have never intended to be malicious or post in any kind of way that results in banishment. While I make playful jabs or smart*** remarks from time to time, I am mostly sticking up for my school and this conference. This is a great community to be a part of (specifically the AAC board), and it has really lifted my spirits over the past few years.

That is all. Thank you.

Didn't know you were gone?! But glad your back!

Cheers!

RE: Thank you friends. - firmbizzle - 03-02-2017 08:15 PM

Mods need to free more people.

RE: Thank you friends. - BigEastHomer - 03-02-2017 08:52 PM

Glad you're back!

RE: Thank you friends. - Hurricane Drummer - 03-02-2017 09:12 PM

Welcome back and way to beat that cancer!

RE: Thank you friends. - CheeseSndwch - 03-02-2017 09:19 PM

Wait, you got banned for giving some positive rep?

RE: Thank you friends. - rtaylor - 03-02-2017 09:20 PM

You are still a pain in the azz. 04-cheers

RE: Thank you friends. - Bearcats#1 - 03-02-2017 09:21 PM

Welcome back brah

RE: Thank you friends. - shere khan - 03-02-2017 10:34 PM

You made your bones. Welcome to the ex (message board) con club

https://youtu.be/tYdsl-CM6qM

RE: Thank you friends. - Wilkie01 - 03-02-2017 10:48 PM

(03-02-2017 06:53 PM)HuskyU Wrote:  I am back, and I most appreciate Kruciff for having my back and negotiating my release to this board.

That is all. Thank you.

I am glad that you are healing. God bless you.

RE: Thank you friends. - Phil Lacio - 03-02-2017 11:29 PM

From one AAC/UCONN fan to another, I'm glad you kicked the ol'C to the fricking curb...

Thank you friends. - Westhoff123 - 03-02-2017 11:59 PM

That is all. Thank you.

Wait you got banned for giving positive rep??? As far as the cancer man glad your ok that shiz is no joke.

RE: Thank you friends. - Westhoff123 - 03-03-2017 12:04 AM

(03-02-2017 10:34 PM)shere khan Wrote:  You made your bones. Welcome to the ex (message board) con club

https://youtu.be/tYdsl-CM6qM

Yup siberia is a cold place...

RE: Thank you friends. - Stookey57 - 03-03-2017 02:07 AM

Welcome back neighbor u too I am pretty sick battling MS good health to us both

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Thank you friends. - oldtiger - 03-03-2017 06:01 AM

That is all. Thank you.
I'm just not here very often any more, so I didn't notice that you were gone. 1) Congratulations on whipping cancer, I wasn't aware.
2) Welcome back

RE: Thank you friends. - PuddlePirate - 03-03-2017 06:39 AM

That is all. Thank you.

I've always liked you HuskyU. You've been level headed and positive as far as I can tell in my comparatively short time on this board. I can't see you getting banned, must have been someone with a bad attitude. Glad to have you back and especially glad that you whipped cancer.

RE: Thank you friends. - sfink16 - 03-03-2017 09:54 AM

The title made me think of the Golden Girls song --> "Thank you for being a friend"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiQzUEc_FmI

RE: Thank you friends. - TripleA - 03-03-2017 10:30 AM

That is all. Thank you.

Glad you are winning your battle with cancer. I have been fortunate enough to win that battle twice, so far.

Best wishes with that, going forward.

RE: Thank you friends. - BigHouston - 03-03-2017 11:38 AM

Wow - Getting ban for positive ripping someone... But glad to have your good health and high spirit back in this board, HuskyU 04-cheers

RE: Thank you friends. - Tigersmoke3 - 03-03-2017 11:57 AM

Congratulations and God bless on both issues 04-cheers