Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thank you friends.
HuskyU Offline
Big East Overlord

I Root For: UCONN
Thank you friends.
I am back, and I most appreciate Kruciff for having my back and negotiating my release to this board.

Forewarning to all posters: If you overtly pos rep a poster, who has gotten on certain mods' naughty list (on that other board), you will probably also be punished.

With that said, I am grateful to be here with my friends - BC#1 (you are the bro-est of bros), Shere, and Stookey. I don't know what I would do if not able to post alongside you all.

In all honesty, following my cancer and other such demoralizing recent life events, I very much look forward to the playful banter and keeping up with our schools/sports foes. My punishment was surprising as I have never intended to be malicious or post in any kind of way that results in banishment. While I make playful jabs or smart*** remarks from time to time, I am mostly sticking up for my school and this conference. This is a great community to be a part of (specifically the AAC board), and it has really lifted my spirits over the past few years.

That is all. Thank you.
03-02-2017 06:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

billybobby777 Offline
The REAL BillyBobby

I Root For: ECU, Army
RE: Thank you friends.
(03-02-2017 06:53 PM)HuskyU Wrote:  I am back, and I most appreciate Kruciff for having my back and negotiating my release to this board.

Forewarning to all posters: If you overtly pos rep a poster, who has gotten on certain mods' naughty list (on that other board), you will probably also be punished.

With that said, I am grateful to be here with my friends - BC#1 (you are the bro-est of bros), Shere, and Stookey. I don't know what I would do if not able to post alongside you all.

In all honesty, following my cancer and other such demoralizing recent life events, I very much look forward to the playful banter and keeping up with our schools/sports foes. My punishment was surprising as I have never intended to be malicious or post in any kind of way that results in banishment. While I make playful jabs or smart*** remarks from time to time, I am mostly sticking up for my school and this conference. This is a great community to be a part of (specifically the AAC board), and it has really lifted my spirits over the past few years.

That is all. Thank you.

Didn't know you were gone?! But glad your back!

Cheers!
03-02-2017 07:14 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
Mods need to free more people.
03-02-2017 08:15 PM
BigEastHomer Offline
Banned

I Root For:
Glad you're back!
03-02-2017 08:52 PM
Hurricane Drummer Offline
All American

I Root For: Tulsa
Welcome back and way to beat that cancer!
03-02-2017 09:12 PM
CheeseSndwch Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Univ. Houston
Wait, you got banned for giving some positive rep?
03-02-2017 09:19 PM
Advertisement

rtaylor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Bearcats
You are still a pain in the azz. 04-cheers
03-02-2017 09:20 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
Welcome back brah
03-02-2017 09:21 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
You made your bones. Welcome to the ex (message board) con club

https://youtu.be/tYdsl-CM6qM
03-02-2017 10:34 PM
Wilkie01 Offline
Cards Prognosticater
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Louisville
(03-02-2017 06:53 PM)HuskyU Wrote:  I am back, and I most appreciate Kruciff for having my back and negotiating my release to this board.

That is all. Thank you.

I am glad that you are healing. God bless you.
03-02-2017 10:48 PM
Phil Lacio Offline
Banned

I Root For: Ghetto State U.
From one AAC/UCONN fan to another, I'm glad you kicked the ol'C to the fricking curb...
03-02-2017 11:29 PM
Advertisement

Westhoff123 Offline
Dr. Doom

I Root For: UH
Thank you friends.

That is all. Thank you.

Wait you got banned for giving positive rep??? As far as the cancer man glad your ok that shiz is no joke.
03-02-2017 11:59 PM
Westhoff123 Offline
Dr. Doom

I Root For: UH
(03-02-2017 10:34 PM)shere khan Wrote:  You made your bones. Welcome to the ex (message board) con club

https://youtu.be/tYdsl-CM6qM

Yup siberia is a cold place...
03-03-2017 12:04 AM
Stookey57 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UConn, BC
Welcome back neighbor u too I am pretty sick battling MS good health to us both

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app
03-03-2017 02:07 AM
oldtiger Away
Forgiven Through Jesus' Grace

I Root For: Memphis

DonatorsBlazerTalk AwardMemphis Hall of Fame

That is all. Thank you.
I'm just not here very often any more, so I didn't notice that you were gone. 1) Congratulations on whipping cancer, I wasn't aware.
2) Welcome back
03-03-2017 06:01 AM
PuddlePirate Offline
1st String

I Root For: inorganic groceries

That is all. Thank you.

I've always liked you HuskyU. You've been level headed and positive as far as I can tell in my comparatively short time on this board. I can't see you getting banned, must have been someone with a bad attitude. Glad to have you back and especially glad that you whipped cancer.
03-03-2017 06:39 AM
Advertisement

sfink16 Offline
All American

I Root For: Temple
The title made me think of the Golden Girls song --> "Thank you for being a friend"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiQzUEc_FmI
03-03-2017 09:54 AM
TripleA Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Memphis Hall of Fame

That is all. Thank you.

Glad you are winning your battle with cancer. I have been fortunate enough to win that battle twice, so far.

Best wishes with that, going forward.
03-03-2017 10:30 AM
BigHouston Offline
STRONG

I Root For: HOUSTON, USC Trojans
Wow - Getting ban for positive ripping someone... But glad to have your good health and high spirit back in this board, HuskyU 04-cheers
03-03-2017 11:38 AM
Tigersmoke3 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Memphis
Congratulations and God bless on both issues 04-cheers
03-03-2017 11:57 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.