CSNbbs
Islamic terrorists may be crossing borders, Perry says - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Islamic terrorists may be crossing borders, Perry says (/thread-699401.html)

Islamic terrorists may be crossing borders, Perry says - oklalittledixie - 08-21-2014 07:16 PM

WASHINGTON - A defiant Gov. Rick Perry warned Thursday that individuals associated with terrorist forces in Iraq may already have crossed into the United States over an unsecured border with Mexico.

Speaking at a forum on immigration, Perry pressed for a more aggressive military response to the extremist Islamic State in Iraq and Syria group while raising the potential of another attack on American soil.

"I think there is obviously great concern that because of the condition of the border, from the standpoint of it not being secure and us not knowing who is penetrating across, that individuals from ISIS or other terrorist states could be," Perry said in response to a question. "And I think there's a very real possibility that they have already used that."
http://www.chron.com/news/article/Islamic-terrorists-may-be-crossing-borders-Perry-5704240.php

RE: Islamic terrorists may be crossing borders, Perry says - bevotex - 08-21-2014 07:59 PM

(08-21-2014 07:16 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  WASHINGTON - A defiant Gov. Rick Perry warned Thursday that individuals associated with terrorist forces in Iraq may already have crossed into the United States over an unsecured border with Mexico.

Speaking at a forum on immigration, Perry pressed for a more aggressive military response to the extremist Islamic State in Iraq and Syria group while raising the potential of another attack on American soil.

"I think there is obviously great concern that because of the condition of the border, from the standpoint of it not being secure and us not knowing who is penetrating across, that individuals from ISIS or other terrorist states could be," Perry said in response to a question. "And I think there's a very real possibility that they have already used that."
http://www.chron.com/news/article/Islamic-terrorists-may-be-crossing-borders-Perry-5704240.php

Not to worry. Obammy will go play another round of golf while his teleprompter thinks of a response.

RE: Islamic terrorists may be crossing borders, Perry says - smn1256 - 08-21-2014 08:00 PM

Hey Fit, do you see any flying carpets down there?

RE: Islamic terrorists may be crossing borders, Perry says - THE NC Herd Fan - 08-21-2014 08:04 PM

I read that alQaeda used to communicate with drug cartels there is real concern ISIS is now doing that. I'm guessing the drug cartels will smuggle what ever ISIS wants across the border if the money is right.

RE: Islamic terrorists may be crossing borders, Perry says - UCGrad1992 - 08-21-2014 08:23 PM

(08-21-2014 07:59 PM)bevotex Wrote:  Not to worry. Obammy will go play another round of golf while his teleprompter thinks of a response.

Oh come on, he's proactively delaying a plan of (in)action! I can just hear it....

"My top military and intelligence advisors and domestic security team are conducting an analysis of the border situation and we must remain vigilant and patient during this process. I have also begun discussions with our border States to assess their ability to coordinate resources and intelligence. This is a real threat that we cannot take lightly...(pause)...annnnd, we will do our best to protect our citizens from all potential domestic terrorism threats. I hope to have the threat assessment completed in November, 2016."

Long live O'bum-Uh!

RE: Islamic terrorists may be crossing borders, Perry says - TigerBlue4Ever - 08-21-2014 09:39 PM

he could always talk our enemies to death...

RE: Islamic terrorists may be crossing borders, Perry says - Fitbud - 08-21-2014 10:02 PM

Perry also said that there were beheadings and car Bombs in El Paso. He's a liar.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App

RE: Islamic terrorists may be crossing borders, Perry says - smn1256 - 08-21-2014 10:18 PM

(08-21-2014 10:02 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  Perry also said that there were beheadings and car Bombs in El Paso. He's a liar.

I was living there when he said that - - - Perry was off target a little because that was happening just a few miles away in Juarez. But you can never use the term liar without including Obama in the subject line.

RE: Islamic terrorists may be crossing borders, Perry says - Fo Shizzle - 08-22-2014 08:01 AM

Engaging in hyperbole to rally support is nothing particularly new or confined to one gang or the other. Count me as not particularly worried about this aspect of illegal immigration.

RE: Islamic terrorists may be crossing borders, Perry says - Doctor Krieger - 08-22-2014 08:15 AM

(08-21-2014 10:18 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
(08-21-2014 10:02 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  Perry also said that there were beheadings and car Bombs in El Paso. He's a liar.

I was living there when he said that - - - Perry was off target a little because that was happening just a few miles away in Juarez. But you can never use the term liar without including Obama in the subject line.

so it's obama's fault perry lied?

RE: Islamic terrorists may be crossing borders, Perry says - VA49er - 08-22-2014 08:23 AM

Kind of like all those kidnappings?

RE: Islamic terrorists may be crossing borders, Perry says - TigerBlue4Ever - 08-22-2014 09:08 AM

(08-22-2014 08:01 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  Engaging in hyperbole to rally support is nothing particularly new or confined to one gang or the other. Count me as not particularly worried about this aspect of illegal immigration.

Seriously? Anyone can walk across our open borders. James O'Keefe recently walked right in dressed as Osama Bin Ladin just to illustrate the ease with which it's being done.

O'Keefe aka Bin Ladin