Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Islamic terrorists may be crossing borders, Perry says
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
Islamic terrorists may be crossing borders, Perry says
WASHINGTON - A defiant Gov. Rick Perry warned Thursday that individuals associated with terrorist forces in Iraq may already have crossed into the United States over an unsecured border with Mexico.

Speaking at a forum on immigration, Perry pressed for a more aggressive military response to the extremist Islamic State in Iraq and Syria group while raising the potential of another attack on American soil.

"I think there is obviously great concern that because of the condition of the border, from the standpoint of it not being secure and us not knowing who is penetrating across, that individuals from ISIS or other terrorist states could be," Perry said in response to a question. "And I think there's a very real possibility that they have already used that."
http://www.chron.com/news/article/Islami...704240.php
08-21-2014 07:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bevotex Offline
Chili has no beans

I Root For: Texas Longhorns
RE: Islamic terrorists may be crossing borders, Perry says
(08-21-2014 07:16 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  WASHINGTON - A defiant Gov. Rick Perry warned Thursday that individuals associated with terrorist forces in Iraq may already have crossed into the United States over an unsecured border with Mexico.

Speaking at a forum on immigration, Perry pressed for a more aggressive military response to the extremist Islamic State in Iraq and Syria group while raising the potential of another attack on American soil.

"I think there is obviously great concern that because of the condition of the border, from the standpoint of it not being secure and us not knowing who is penetrating across, that individuals from ISIS or other terrorist states could be," Perry said in response to a question. "And I think there's a very real possibility that they have already used that."
http://www.chron.com/news/article/Islami...704240.php

Not to worry. Obammy will go play another round of golf while his teleprompter thinks of a response.
08-21-2014 07:59 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
Hey Fit, do you see any flying carpets down there?
08-21-2014 08:00 PM
Advertisement

THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
I read that alQaeda used to communicate with drug cartels there is real concern ISIS is now doing that. I'm guessing the drug cartels will smuggle what ever ISIS wants across the border if the money is right.
08-21-2014 08:04 PM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
(08-21-2014 07:59 PM)bevotex Wrote:  Not to worry. Obammy will go play another round of golf while his teleprompter thinks of a response.

Oh come on, he's proactively delaying a plan of (in)action! I can just hear it....

"My top military and intelligence advisors and domestic security team are conducting an analysis of the border situation and we must remain vigilant and patient during this process. I have also begun discussions with our border States to assess their ability to coordinate resources and intelligence. This is a real threat that we cannot take lightly...(pause)...annnnd, we will do our best to protect our citizens from all potential domestic terrorism threats. I hope to have the threat assessment completed in November, 2016."

Long live O'bum-Uh!
08-21-2014 08:23 PM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
he could always talk our enemies to death...
08-21-2014 09:39 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
Perry also said that there were beheadings and car Bombs in El Paso. He's a liar.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App
08-21-2014 10:02 PM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(08-21-2014 10:02 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  Perry also said that there were beheadings and car Bombs in El Paso. He's a liar.

I was living there when he said that - - - Perry was off target a little because that was happening just a few miles away in Juarez. But you can never use the term liar without including Obama in the subject line.
08-21-2014 10:18 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Engaging in hyperbole to rally support is nothing particularly new or confined to one gang or the other. Count me as not particularly worried about this aspect of illegal immigration.
08-22-2014 08:01 AM
Advertisement

Doctor Krieger Offline
1st String

I Root For: :)
(08-21-2014 10:18 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
(08-21-2014 10:02 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  Perry also said that there were beheadings and car Bombs in El Paso. He's a liar.

I was living there when he said that - - - Perry was off target a little because that was happening just a few miles away in Juarez. But you can never use the term liar without including Obama in the subject line.

so it's obama's fault perry lied?
08-22-2014 08:15 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte

Kind of like all those kidnappings?
08-22-2014 08:23 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(08-22-2014 08:01 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  Engaging in hyperbole to rally support is nothing particularly new or confined to one gang or the other. Count me as not particularly worried about this aspect of illegal immigration.

Seriously? Anyone can walk across our open borders. James O'Keefe recently walked right in dressed as Osama Bin Ladin just to illustrate the ease with which it's being done.

O'Keefe aka Bin Ladin
08-22-2014 09:08 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.