CSNbbs
ramblings - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SECbbs (/forum-285.html)
+---- Forum: SEC West Team Talk (/forum-238.html)
+----- Forum: Ole Miss (/forum-252.html)
+----- Thread: ramblings (/thread-6398.html)

- Rebel_Rx - 08-08-2004 02:03 PM

Hi guys. Sorry that I haven't been around much this summer. It's been a busy, rough few months. Between various family problems, work, and the start of building a new house, I have been very busy and even more overwhelmed.

I found the buy of the year at Hibbets in New Albany a few months back. I was in there to get new running shoes and found an Ole Miss jersey....#10....for about 10 bucks. I know E has graduated but that's a heck of a price break to come down that low in just a few short months. Needless to say, I quickly gave them my cash and kept my mouth shut...just in case it was a mistake.

The new home is starting to take shape. My dad is building it, so I had to wait on him to finish planting (which did NOT go well this year). At any rate, the studs went up on the house this week. It's starting to move along.

Work has been really rough. It's vacation time and it seems like all the staff has been gone. The pharmacy manager was gone for 2 weeks. So, I got all of his headaches for those weeks without getting any of the $$.

Mostly, I'm ready for the long hard summer to be over...and for football season to start. I get off every other weekend and the football gods must've been smiling down on me. Every home game is on one of my off weekends. I am thrilled that I won't have to miss the Grove this year.

Any way, I've missed you guys. Are you ready for some football?? 03-wink

Hotty Dayum Toddy
me

- NewspaperRebel - 08-08-2004 02:46 PM

Welcome back to the board, and welcome to the real world. During my last year at Ole Miss, I had a Professor tell me and the rest of our class that we had been living in an artificial environment and we would really get our eyes opened when we left and started working in the real world. Boy, was he ever right!

I recently took early retirement from the CA. The people who are running the place have gone stark raving mad! Right after I left they fired a co-worker of mine mainly because he complained about not having a day off in a long time.

I'm currently looking for something to supplement my retirement income.

And yes, I'm looking forward to September 4th!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>HOTTY TODDY!!!</span></span>

- REBstill - 08-09-2004 09:44 PM

Where are you building Rx?

Good to see you back on the board. 03-wink

- Rebel_Rx - 08-09-2004 09:50 PM

REBstill Wrote:Where are you building Rx?

Good to see you back on the board. 03-wink
at West Union, of course 03-wink

- REBstill - 08-09-2004 09:56 PM

Good for you, dear. Can you see your home site from Hwy. 30?

- Rebel_Rx - 08-10-2004 10:07 AM

no sir. It's about a mile or so off of 30.