Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ramblings
Bookmark and Share
Rebel_Rx Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

Hi guys. Sorry that I haven't been around much this summer. It's been a busy, rough few months. Between various family problems, work, and the start of building a new house, I have been very busy and even more overwhelmed.

I found the buy of the year at Hibbets in New Albany a few months back. I was in there to get new running shoes and found an Ole Miss jersey....#10....for about 10 bucks. I know E has graduated but that's a heck of a price break to come down that low in just a few short months. Needless to say, I quickly gave them my cash and kept my mouth shut...just in case it was a mistake.

The new home is starting to take shape. My dad is building it, so I had to wait on him to finish planting (which did NOT go well this year). At any rate, the studs went up on the house this week. It's starting to move along.

Work has been really rough. It's vacation time and it seems like all the staff has been gone. The pharmacy manager was gone for 2 weeks. So, I got all of his headaches for those weeks without getting any of the $$.

Mostly, I'm ready for the long hard summer to be over...and for football season to start. I get off every other weekend and the football gods must've been smiling down on me. Every home game is on one of my off weekends. I am thrilled that I won't have to miss the Grove this year.

Any way, I've missed you guys. Are you ready for some football?? 03-wink

Hotty Dayum Toddy
me
08-08-2004 02:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

NewspaperRebel Offline
Former Righter

I Root For: Ole Miss

Welcome back to the board, and welcome to the real world. During my last year at Ole Miss, I had a Professor tell me and the rest of our class that we had been living in an artificial environment and we would really get our eyes opened when we left and started working in the real world. Boy, was he ever right!

I recently took early retirement from the CA. The people who are running the place have gone stark raving mad! Right after I left they fired a co-worker of mine mainly because he complained about not having a day off in a long time.

I'm currently looking for something to supplement my retirement income.

And yes, I'm looking forward to September 4th!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>HOTTY TODDY!!!</span></span>
08-08-2004 02:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REBstill Offline
All American

I Root For:

Where are you building Rx?

Good to see you back on the board. 03-wink
08-09-2004 09:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Rebel_Rx Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

REBstill Wrote:Where are you building Rx?

Good to see you back on the board. 03-wink
at West Union, of course 03-wink
08-09-2004 09:50 PM
REBstill Offline
All American

I Root For:

Good for you, dear. Can you see your home site from Hwy. 30?
08-09-2004 09:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rebel_Rx Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

no sir. It's about a mile or so off of 30.
08-10-2004 10:07 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.