CSNbbs
Updated ESPN scouting reports and Leeper and Sonnier - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: Updated ESPN scouting reports and Leeper and Sonnier (/thread-429485.html)

Updated ESPN scouting reports and Leeper and Sonnier - mjs - 04-01-2010 10:58 PM

Need to be a paid subscriber to get the full report-

March, 2010: Leeper is a developing big man with good mobility and hands. Gus's defensive game is ahead of his offensive game at this point in his career. Gus does a terrific job of blocking shots, as well as, causing the offense to change their shots. Offensively, he can knock down...

March, 2010: Sonnier is a left-handed guard. Reggie's length and athleticism will allow him to step in and help Arkansas Little Rock out immediately. Reggie is able to stretch the defense out with his shooting stroke and can put the ball on the floor and drive past defenders when pressured. Defensively,...

RE: Updated ESPN scouting reports and Leeper and Sonnier - outsideualr - 04-02-2010 03:34 PM

(04-01-2010 10:58 PM)mjs Wrote:  Need to be a paid subscriber to get the full report-

March, 2010: Leeper is a developing big man with good mobility and hands. Gus's defensive game is ahead of his offensive game at this point in his career. Gus does a terrific job of blocking shots, as well as, causing the offense to change their shots. Offensively, he can knock down...

March, 2010: Sonnier is a left-handed guard. Reggie's length and athleticism will allow him to step in and help Arkansas Little Rock out immediately. Reggie is able to stretch the defense out with his shooting stroke and can put the ball on the floor and drive past defenders when pressured. Defensively,...

If they can help us as true freshmen, it will be icing on the cake. We need all the help we can get.04-cheers

RE: Updated ESPN scouting reports and Leeper and Sonnier - tweaky1 - 04-02-2010 04:49 PM

If Sonnier can just play consistent post defense it will be a plus.

RE: Updated ESPN scouting reports and Leeper and Sonnier - outsideualr - 04-02-2010 05:24 PM

(04-02-2010 04:49 PM)tweaky1 Wrote:  If Sonnier can just play consistent post defense it will be a plus.

Sonnier is 6'4" and a wing player. I assume you meant Leeper, who is in the 6'9" range and a post player.04-cheers

RE: Updated ESPN scouting reports and Leeper and Sonnier - eh9198 - 04-02-2010 07:11 PM

I wish someone was a member, so we could get the full report!

RE: Updated ESPN scouting reports and Leeper and Sonnier - MICHAELSPAPPY - 04-03-2010 08:05 AM

(04-02-2010 05:24 PM)outsideualr Wrote:  
(04-02-2010 04:49 PM)tweaky1 Wrote:  If Sonnier can just play consistent post defense it will be a plus.

Sonnier is 6'4" and a wing player. I assume you meant Leeper, who is in the 6'9" range and a post player.04-cheers

Sorry, Doc. That was my post. You are correct; I just got the wrong name. I was using Tweaky's laptop at my Dad's house in the midst of the confusion of practically every relative I have in one house at the same time.

RE: Updated ESPN scouting reports and Leeper and Sonnier - outsideualr - 04-03-2010 09:29 AM

(04-03-2010 08:05 AM)MICHAELSPAPPY Wrote:  
(04-02-2010 05:24 PM)outsideualr Wrote:  

Sorry, Doc. That was my post. You are correct; I just got the wrong name. I was using Tweaky's laptop at my Dad's house in the midst of the confusion of practically every relative I have in one house at the same time.

Don't feel bad. We had 27 people for dinner at our house the other night, with five extra people (my kids and grandkids from St. Louis) staying at our home, which isn't a very large home to begin with. I understand how anyone's brain can get somewhat confused under those circumstances. I'm just now recovering.04-cheers