Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Updated ESPN scouting reports and Leeper and Sonnier
Bookmark and Share
mjs Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR
Updated ESPN scouting reports and Leeper and Sonnier
Need to be a paid subscriber to get the full report-

March, 2010: Leeper is a developing big man with good mobility and hands. Gus's defensive game is ahead of his offensive game at this point in his career. Gus does a terrific job of blocking shots, as well as, causing the offense to change their shots. Offensively, he can knock down...

March, 2010: Sonnier is a left-handed guard. Reggie's length and athleticism will allow him to step in and help Arkansas Little Rock out immediately. Reggie is able to stretch the defense out with his shooting stroke and can put the ball on the floor and drive past defenders when pressured. Defensively,...
04-01-2010 10:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

outsideualr Offline
Hall of Famer

RE: Updated ESPN scouting reports and Leeper and Sonnier
(04-01-2010 10:58 PM)mjs Wrote:  Need to be a paid subscriber to get the full report-

March, 2010: Leeper is a developing big man with good mobility and hands. Gus's defensive game is ahead of his offensive game at this point in his career. Gus does a terrific job of blocking shots, as well as, causing the offense to change their shots. Offensively, he can knock down...

March, 2010: Sonnier is a left-handed guard. Reggie's length and athleticism will allow him to step in and help Arkansas Little Rock out immediately. Reggie is able to stretch the defense out with his shooting stroke and can put the ball on the floor and drive past defenders when pressured. Defensively,...

If they can help us as true freshmen, it will be icing on the cake. We need all the help we can get.04-cheers
04-02-2010 03:34 PM
tweaky1 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Razorbacks
If Sonnier can just play consistent post defense it will be a plus.
04-02-2010 04:49 PM
outsideualr Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-02-2010 04:49 PM)tweaky1 Wrote:  If Sonnier can just play consistent post defense it will be a plus.

Sonnier is 6'4" and a wing player. I assume you meant Leeper, who is in the 6'9" range and a post player.04-cheers
04-02-2010 05:24 PM
Advertisement

eh9198 Offline
All American

I Root For: Little Rock
I wish someone was a member, so we could get the full report!
04-02-2010 07:11 PM
MICHAELSPAPPY Offline
Legend

I Root For: CHI ST, CROWLEY, TEX WES
(04-02-2010 05:24 PM)outsideualr Wrote:  
(04-02-2010 04:49 PM)tweaky1 Wrote:  If Sonnier can just play consistent post defense it will be a plus.

Sonnier is 6'4" and a wing player. I assume you meant Leeper, who is in the 6'9" range and a post player.04-cheers

Sorry, Doc. That was my post. You are correct; I just got the wrong name. I was using Tweaky's laptop at my Dad's house in the midst of the confusion of practically every relative I have in one house at the same time.
04-03-2010 08:05 AM
outsideualr Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-03-2010 08:05 AM)MICHAELSPAPPY Wrote:  
(04-02-2010 05:24 PM)outsideualr Wrote:  

Sorry, Doc. That was my post. You are correct; I just got the wrong name. I was using Tweaky's laptop at my Dad's house in the midst of the confusion of practically every relative I have in one house at the same time.

Don't feel bad. We had 27 people for dinner at our house the other night, with five extra people (my kids and grandkids from St. Louis) staying at our home, which isn't a very large home to begin with. I understand how anyone's brain can get somewhat confused under those circumstances. I'm just now recovering.04-cheers
04-03-2010 09:29 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.