CSNbbs
Congrats to Ray Rice and Brian Brohm - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: Congrats to Ray Rice and Brian Brohm (/thread-296606.html)

Congrats to Ray Rice and Brian Brohm - UltimateCFBfan - 04-26-2008 07:41 PM

Got drafted in back to back picks

#55 Rice to the ravens

#56 Brohm to the Packers

The BE owes a lot to these two great players that helped put RU and UL on the map and give the BE credibility.

Also Congrats to the BE first round picks Pitts Jeff Otah and USFs Mike Jenkins who went 19 and 25 respectively

RE: Congrats to Ray Rice and Brian Brohm - CatsClaw - 04-26-2008 09:06 PM

Agreed, major props to those guys, who not only helped save the conference, but gave the conference national credibility and a monster new television contract! Hopefully they get taken care of financially and have good careers though it kind of sucks that Rice went to a Bengals rival and made them better!

RE: Congrats to Ray Rice and Brian Brohm - subflea - 04-26-2008 09:10 PM

Brohm should have come out last year.

RE: Congrats to Ray Rice and Brian Brohm - BugsyCT - 04-26-2008 10:55 PM

Brohm should be getting the starting job in GB before October.

RE: Congrats to Ray Rice and Brian Brohm - panite - 04-27-2008 10:36 AM

Congratulations to both of these players.:clap2: Rice and Brohm have represented the BE and their schools well in college football. May their success continue in the pros.03-thumbsup 03-woohoo

I was really surprised how far Brohm and the Michigan QB fell though. I guess L'ville's drop on the field this year and some of the injuries affected Brohm. However he is going to a team that has the offensive system that is built for him and an unproven QB to compete against since it took Future Hall of Fame Farve so long to retire. The disadvantage is that the old backup QB has had years to learn and digest the Green Bay play book.04-cheers

As for Michigan's Chad Henning the 59% completion rate, his long delivery, and lack of mobility may have hurt him. However he is with the right team also. Parcels knows how to develop players like him and build a team around him and will do so for the new Miami head coach as President with complete control over the Miami operation. 05-mafia

RE: Congrats to Ray Rice and Brian Brohm - Tigeer - 04-28-2008 09:06 AM

UltimateCFBfan Wrote:Got drafted in back to back picks

#55 Rice to the ravens

#56 Brohm to the Packers

The BE owes a lot to these two great players that helped put RU and UL on the map and give the BE credibility.

Also Congrats to the BE first round picks Pitts Jeff Otah and USFs Mike Jenkins who went 19 and 25 respectively

Personally I think the Packers got a steal. From what I could tell over the years Brohm is loaded with what they call "the intangibles".

Rice is s nice pick-up for the Ravens as well - super-athelete.