Congrats to Ray Rice and Brian Brohm
UltimateCFBfan Offline
1st String

I Root For: R! U! RAH! RAH!
Congrats to Ray Rice and Brian Brohm
Got drafted in back to back picks

#55 Rice to the ravens

#56 Brohm to the Packers

The BE owes a lot to these two great players that helped put RU and UL on the map and give the BE credibility.

Also Congrats to the BE first round picks Pitts Jeff Otah and USFs Mike Jenkins who went 19 and 25 respectively
04-26-2008 07:41 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Cincinnati
RE: Congrats to Ray Rice and Brian Brohm
Agreed, major props to those guys, who not only helped save the conference, but gave the conference national credibility and a monster new television contract! Hopefully they get taken care of financially and have good careers though it kind of sucks that Rice went to a Bengals rival and made them better!
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2008 09:08 PM by CatsClaw.)
04-26-2008 09:06 PM
subflea Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Free Thinking

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
Brohm should have come out last year.
04-26-2008 09:10 PM
Advertisement

BugsyCT Offline
1st String

I Root For: UConn
Brohm should be getting the starting job in GB before October.
04-26-2008 10:55 PM
panite Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Owls-SC-RU-Navy
Congratulations to both of these players.:clap2: Rice and Brohm have represented the BE and their schools well in college football. May their success continue in the pros.03-thumbsup 03-woohoo

I was really surprised how far Brohm and the Michigan QB fell though. I guess L'ville's drop on the field this year and some of the injuries affected Brohm. However he is going to a team that has the offensive system that is built for him and an unproven QB to compete against since it took Future Hall of Fame Farve so long to retire. The disadvantage is that the old backup QB has had years to learn and digest the Green Bay play book.04-cheers

As for Michigan's Chad Henning the 59% completion rate, his long delivery, and lack of mobility may have hurt him. However he is with the right team also. Parcels knows how to develop players like him and build a team around him and will do so for the new Miami head coach as President with complete control over the Miami operation. 05-mafia
04-27-2008 10:36 AM
Tigeer Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UoM & WVU
UltimateCFBfan Wrote:Got drafted in back to back picks

#55 Rice to the ravens

#56 Brohm to the Packers

The BE owes a lot to these two great players that helped put RU and UL on the map and give the BE credibility.

Also Congrats to the BE first round picks Pitts Jeff Otah and USFs Mike Jenkins who went 19 and 25 respectively

Personally I think the Packers got a steal. From what I could tell over the years Brohm is loaded with what they call "the intangibles".

Rice is s nice pick-up for the Ravens as well - super-athelete.
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2008 09:07 AM by Tigeer.)
04-28-2008 09:06 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.