CSNbbs
Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? (/thread-245955.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? - Observer - 08-19-2007 05:19 PM

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/160807_b_israel.htm

RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? - Ninerfan1 - 08-19-2007 05:30 PM

prisonplanet.com?01-wingedeagle

RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? - Observer - 08-19-2007 05:32 PM

Oh, great retort. That certainly makes everything acceptible.

RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? - Machiavelli - 08-19-2007 05:54 PM

I think the better retort would be............. why are we finding out about this on prison planet? Isreal is beholden to Isreal IMHO.

RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? - blah - 08-19-2007 07:12 PM

Observer Wrote:RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us?

Here is the true answer to that question, infidel...

[Image: Koran.jpg]

RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? - Observer - 08-19-2007 07:13 PM

Machiavelli Wrote:I think the better retort would be............. why are we finding out about this on prison planet? Isreal is beholden to Isreal IMHO.

I would agree Isreal is beholding to Isreal, but I don't understand your response?

RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? - Observer - 08-19-2007 07:15 PM

blah Wrote:

If that is true, why aren't Ireland, Greenland, etc. targets?

RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? - RobertN - 08-19-2007 07:33 PM

Observer Wrote:
blah Wrote:

Because like most that post on here, their view is Christianity is the only true and just religion. Every other one is just fake and unjust.

RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? - flyingswoosh - 08-19-2007 08:01 PM

Quote:Because like most that post on here, their view is Christianity is the only true and just religion. Every other one is just fake and unjust.

i'm christian and i don't believe that. I think every religion has the ability to bring people together in a positive way. Unfortunately, after reading the qur'an i just got the feeling that you could interpret it to be more hateful than the bible. Another unfortunate fact is that people from all religions take the meanings of their respective books out of context and use them to perform crazy acts. It just seems that Muslims do that more often than other religious people.

On a safer, yet still destructive level, non-violent people of different religions seem to continually argue about who's religion is better, which is just stupid. If you practice your religion peacefully and you use it to bring your family together and act compassionately towards other people, it shouldn't matter what religion you're practicing.

Sorry about going off on a tangent, it's just something i felt should be said.

Everybody should watch the south park episode on mormons

RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? - Observer - 08-19-2007 08:04 PM

[/quote]Because like most that post on here, their view is Christianity is the only true and just religion. Every other one is just fake and unjust.
[/quote]

I'm sorry, Robert, what question are you answering?

RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? - Observer - 08-19-2007 08:07 PM

Blah, I also notice that it escapes your attention that there are many in Plaestine, and surrounding countries who are neither Jew nor Muslim, and they also hate us. Can't blame that on the Quran.

RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? - Ninerfan1 - 08-19-2007 09:08 PM

Observer Wrote:If that is true, why aren't Ireland, Greenland, etc. targets?
Because like most that post on here, their view is Christianity is the only true and just religion. Every other one is just fake and unjust.
[/quote]

I'm sorry, Robert, what question are you answering?
[/quote]

He's not answering anyone's question. He's simply taking this opportunity to inject his hatred of christians into a post. It's how he gets his kicks. That and a healthy dose of Al-Jezeera.

RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? - blah - 08-19-2007 09:17 PM

Greenland? Have you been spending time with TOGC? Who lives in Greenland? A few Eskimos? Why aren't Muslims targeting Easter Island or the Galapagos? Maybe because no one lives there?

If aiding Israel is the only reason that Muslims hate others, why the riots in France? Why the terrorist attacks in Spain?

RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? - Observer - 08-20-2007 07:19 AM

blah Wrote:

Greenland? Have you been spending time with TOGC? Who lives in Greenland? A few Eskimos? Why aren't Muslims targeting Easter Island or the Galapagos? Maybe because no one lives there?

If aiding Israel is the only reason that Muslims hate others, why the riots in France? Why the terrorist attacks in Spain?

Greenland was used for hyperboble. And much of the the unrest in those countries mentioned can come from the same cause. However, France is experiencing a swelling of Muslim immegrant populace. Their growing minority status is forcing lifestyle changes of France. That in turn is causing anti-muslim reactions from the indiginous people who wish to remain French. The typical majority/minority clash. Not unlike a lot of what we have experienced here with immigrants and ex-slaves, and are headed for again with the hispanics.

My question to you also concerned the hatred towards the US and other western countries by middle eastern residents other than muslims. There is a sizable Christian population in Palestine who do not think much of us either. And they are not alone.

RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? - Jesterondirt - 08-20-2007 08:00 AM

Dont worry about it, as soon as everyone votes in a president that puts terrorism on the back burner (cough, cough, like clinton) they will start likeing us again.

right now america is like the Dallas Cowboys and Jeff Gordon, there will always be people who fear us because of our success.

(edit: just had to add that I dont like the Cowboys, didnt want anyone getting the wrong impression)

RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? - blah - 08-20-2007 08:16 AM

Observer Wrote:
blah Wrote:

Greenland was used for hyperboble. And much of the the unrest in those countries mentioned can come from the same cause. However, France is experiencing a swelling of Muslim immegrant populace. Their growing minority status is forcing lifestyle changes of France. That in turn is causing anti-muslim reactions from the indiginous people who wish to remain French. The typical majority/minority clash. Not unlike a lot of what we have experienced here with immigrants and ex-slaves, and are headed for again with the hispanics.

My question to you also concerned the hatred towards the US and other western countries by middle eastern residents other than muslims. There is a sizable Christian population in Palestine who do not think much of us either. And they are not alone.

1. Why would you want to exaggerate on a post meant to convince? Why not just admit that you don't know the difference between Greenland and Iceland.

2. I didn't realize that blowing up cars is "typical".

3. Hispanics have protested the new immigration bills, but I don't recall seeing anything being blown up or burned to the ground.

4. Where is Palestine? I don't remembering seeing it on the map.

5. Let me think about why Christian Palestinians would not like the U.S..... Could it be that we are aiding the country that is supposedly in their homeland?

6. There are 10 million Palestinians. 3% are Christian. 97% are Muslim. You are right we should stop aiding Israel because 300,000 Christian Palestinians don't like it. The U.S. should just let the 1.5 Billion Muslims wipe the Jews and Israel off the face of the earth. 5 Million vs. 1.5 Billion. That ought to be a fair fight.

RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? - Observer - 08-20-2007 08:37 AM

Having been to Iceland, I think I know the difference.

You seem to forget the extensive damage caused to American cities as a result to minority uprisings.

The hispanic conflict is smoldring. More serious events are on the way.

We both know where Palistine is. And we both know that Palestinians exist.

You answered your own question.

So, it is better that we should help Isreal kill non-Jews, destroy their familes, their homes, their health, their education, their livelyhood, their culture because Jews are fewer?

RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? - Ninerfan1 - 08-20-2007 08:53 AM

Observer Wrote:So, it is better that we should help Isreal kill non-Jews, destroy their familes, their homes, their health, their education, their livelyhood, their culture because Jews are fewer?

So, it is better that we allow radical muslims to kill Jews, destroy their familes, their homes, their health, their education, their livelyhood, their culture because Muslims are more?

RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? - Observer - 08-20-2007 08:59 AM

Ninerfan1 Wrote:
Observer Wrote:So, it is better that we should help Isreal kill non-Jews, destroy their familes, their homes, their health, their education, their livelyhood, their culture because Jews are fewer?

So, it is better that we allow radical muslims to kill Jews, destroy their familes, their homes, their health, their education, their livelyhood, their culture because Muslims are more?

I'm sorry. I did advocate the US giving radical muslims 30 billion dollars to destroy Isreal?

RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us? - blah - 08-20-2007 09:09 AM

No, I do not.

However, there is a difference between defense of one's country and an offensive strike. Other than retaliation strikes, I don't see Israel attacking its neighbors. Israelis have not even attempted to move Muslims out of Jerusalem and the Muslims currently occupy the most holy site for Jews (Temple Mount/Dome of the Rock).