Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Want to know why most in the middle east hate us?
Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:
Want to know why most in the middle east hate us?
08-19-2007 05:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

I Root For: Charlotte
RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us?
prisonplanet.com?01-wingedeagle
08-19-2007 05:30 PM
Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:
Oh, great retort. That certainly makes everything acceptible.
08-19-2007 05:32 PM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
I think the better retort would be............. why are we finding out about this on prison planet? Isreal is beholden to Isreal IMHO.
08-19-2007 05:54 PM
blah Offline
Just doing the splits

I Root For: Stretching

CrappiesBlazerTalk AwardDonatorsSkunkworksSurvivor Runner-up
Observer Wrote:RE: Want to know why most in the middle east hate us?

Here is the true answer to that question, infidel...

[Image: Koran.jpg]
08-19-2007 07:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:
Machiavelli Wrote:I think the better retort would be............. why are we finding out about this on prison planet? Isreal is beholden to Isreal IMHO.

I would agree Isreal is beholding to Isreal, but I don't understand your response?
08-19-2007 07:13 PM
Advertisement

Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:
blah Wrote:

If that is true, why aren't Ireland, Greenland, etc. targets?
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2007 07:16 PM by Observer.)
08-19-2007 07:15 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
Observer Wrote:
blah Wrote:

Because like most that post on here, their view is Christianity is the only true and just religion. Every other one is just fake and unjust.
08-19-2007 07:33 PM
flyingswoosh Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Crappies
Quote:Because like most that post on here, their view is Christianity is the only true and just religion. Every other one is just fake and unjust.

i'm christian and i don't believe that. I think every religion has the ability to bring people together in a positive way. Unfortunately, after reading the qur'an i just got the feeling that you could interpret it to be more hateful than the bible. Another unfortunate fact is that people from all religions take the meanings of their respective books out of context and use them to perform crazy acts. It just seems that Muslims do that more often than other religious people.

On a safer, yet still destructive level, non-violent people of different religions seem to continually argue about who's religion is better, which is just stupid. If you practice your religion peacefully and you use it to bring your family together and act compassionately towards other people, it shouldn't matter what religion you're practicing.

Sorry about going off on a tangent, it's just something i felt should be said.

Everybody should watch the south park episode on mormons
08-19-2007 08:01 PM
Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:
[/quote]Because like most that post on here, their view is Christianity is the only true and just religion. Every other one is just fake and unjust.
[/quote]

I'm sorry, Robert, what question are you answering?
08-19-2007 08:04 PM
Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:
Blah, I also notice that it escapes your attention that there are many in Plaestine, and surrounding countries who are neither Jew nor Muslim, and they also hate us. Can't blame that on the Quran.
08-19-2007 08:07 PM
Advertisement

Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

Observer Wrote:If that is true, why aren't Ireland, Greenland, etc. targets?
Because like most that post on here, their view is Christianity is the only true and just religion. Every other one is just fake and unjust.
[/quote]

I'm sorry, Robert, what question are you answering?
[/quote]

He's not answering anyone's question. He's simply taking this opportunity to inject his hatred of christians into a post. It's how he gets his kicks. That and a healthy dose of Al-Jezeera.
08-19-2007 09:08 PM
blah Offline
Just doing the splits

Greenland? Have you been spending time with TOGC? Who lives in Greenland? A few Eskimos? Why aren't Muslims targeting Easter Island or the Galapagos? Maybe because no one lives there?

If aiding Israel is the only reason that Muslims hate others, why the riots in France? Why the terrorist attacks in Spain?
08-19-2007 09:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:
blah Wrote:

Greenland? Have you been spending time with TOGC? Who lives in Greenland? A few Eskimos? Why aren't Muslims targeting Easter Island or the Galapagos? Maybe because no one lives there?

If aiding Israel is the only reason that Muslims hate others, why the riots in France? Why the terrorist attacks in Spain?

Greenland was used for hyperboble. And much of the the unrest in those countries mentioned can come from the same cause. However, France is experiencing a swelling of Muslim immegrant populace. Their growing minority status is forcing lifestyle changes of France. That in turn is causing anti-muslim reactions from the indiginous people who wish to remain French. The typical majority/minority clash. Not unlike a lot of what we have experienced here with immigrants and ex-slaves, and are headed for again with the hispanics.

My question to you also concerned the hatred towards the US and other western countries by middle eastern residents other than muslims. There is a sizable Christian population in Palestine who do not think much of us either. And they are not alone.
08-20-2007 07:19 AM
Jesterondirt Offline
Real racing happens on dirt!

I Root For: GoldenHurricane
Dont worry about it, as soon as everyone votes in a president that puts terrorism on the back burner (cough, cough, like clinton) they will start likeing us again.

right now america is like the Dallas Cowboys and Jeff Gordon, there will always be people who fear us because of our success.

(edit: just had to add that I dont like the Cowboys, didnt want anyone getting the wrong impression)
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2007 08:01 AM by Jesterondirt.)
08-20-2007 08:00 AM
blah Offline
Just doing the splits

Observer Wrote:
blah Wrote:

Greenland was used for hyperboble. And much of the the unrest in those countries mentioned can come from the same cause. However, France is experiencing a swelling of Muslim immegrant populace. Their growing minority status is forcing lifestyle changes of France. That in turn is causing anti-muslim reactions from the indiginous people who wish to remain French. The typical majority/minority clash. Not unlike a lot of what we have experienced here with immigrants and ex-slaves, and are headed for again with the hispanics.

My question to you also concerned the hatred towards the US and other western countries by middle eastern residents other than muslims. There is a sizable Christian population in Palestine who do not think much of us either. And they are not alone.

1. Why would you want to exaggerate on a post meant to convince? Why not just admit that you don't know the difference between Greenland and Iceland.

2. I didn't realize that blowing up cars is "typical".

3. Hispanics have protested the new immigration bills, but I don't recall seeing anything being blown up or burned to the ground.

4. Where is Palestine? I don't remembering seeing it on the map.

5. Let me think about why Christian Palestinians would not like the U.S..... Could it be that we are aiding the country that is supposedly in their homeland?

6. There are 10 million Palestinians. 3% are Christian. 97% are Muslim. You are right we should stop aiding Israel because 300,000 Christian Palestinians don't like it. The U.S. should just let the 1.5 Billion Muslims wipe the Jews and Israel off the face of the earth. 5 Million vs. 1.5 Billion. That ought to be a fair fight.
08-20-2007 08:16 AM
Advertisement

Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:
Having been to Iceland, I think I know the difference.

You seem to forget the extensive damage caused to American cities as a result to minority uprisings.

The hispanic conflict is smoldring. More serious events are on the way.

We both know where Palistine is. And we both know that Palestinians exist.

You answered your own question.

So, it is better that we should help Isreal kill non-Jews, destroy their familes, their homes, their health, their education, their livelyhood, their culture because Jews are fewer?
08-20-2007 08:37 AM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

Observer Wrote:So, it is better that we should help Isreal kill non-Jews, destroy their familes, their homes, their health, their education, their livelyhood, their culture because Jews are fewer?

So, it is better that we allow radical muslims to kill Jews, destroy their familes, their homes, their health, their education, their livelyhood, their culture because Muslims are more?
08-20-2007 08:53 AM
Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:
Ninerfan1 Wrote:
Observer Wrote:So, it is better that we should help Isreal kill non-Jews, destroy their familes, their homes, their health, their education, their livelyhood, their culture because Jews are fewer?

So, it is better that we allow radical muslims to kill Jews, destroy their familes, their homes, their health, their education, their livelyhood, their culture because Muslims are more?

I'm sorry. I did advocate the US giving radical muslims 30 billion dollars to destroy Isreal?
08-20-2007 08:59 AM
blah Offline
Just doing the splits

No, I do not.

However, there is a difference between defense of one's country and an offensive strike. Other than retaliation strikes, I don't see Israel attacking its neighbors. Israelis have not even attempted to move Muslims out of Jerusalem and the Muslims currently occupy the most holy site for Jews (Temple Mount/Dome of the Rock).
08-20-2007 09:09 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.