Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

CFU Takes The Plunge
Bookmark and Share
Hummell Offline
Banned

I Root For: East Carolina
CFU Takes The Plunge
lmfao How the hell could this happen? Maybe ya'll can hire Mickey Mouse to run your athletic department.
03-23-2006 10:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JerryTheRaceCarDriver Offline
2nd String

I Root For: UCF
Re: CFU Takes The Plunge
Hummell Wrote:lmfao How the hell could this happen? Maybe ya'll can hire Mickey Mouse to run your athletic department.

So you guys don't just turn threads in to smack threads, you create them to. Gimme a break geek.
03-23-2006 10:55 PM
st932253 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Knights

This is the most significant event in college athletics for Hummell this year.
03-23-2006 10:57 PM
StillJonesing Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU

st932253 Wrote:This is the most significant event in college athletics for Hummell this year.

I have to admit I am pretty amused by SMU punking you guys like this.
03-23-2006 11:27 PM
Hummell Offline
Banned

Oh CFU fans, don't take yourselves so seriously...come on, you have to admit this is kinda funny. lmfao
03-23-2006 11:29 PM
st932253 Offline
Heisman

Apparantly, they are paying him double.

It's time like this having only 40 years of alumni and not enough deep pockets really hurts.
03-23-2006 11:29 PM
Advertisement

st932253 Offline
Heisman

And no - it's not funny :/
03-23-2006 11:30 PM
ucfjay Offline
Special Teams

Crappies

Some of you ECU fans (three to be exact) are so absolutely obsessed with our school-- it almost scary.

03-yawn
03-23-2006 11:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SMUPhil Offline
2nd String

I Root For: SMU

Payin him double? Where do you hear that?
03-23-2006 11:51 PM
st932253 Offline
Heisman

Local news station
03-23-2006 11:52 PM
Jugnaut Offline
Heisman

How is losing our AD to a school that is willing to pay him Double what we were paying him our downfall? All our projects are already approved, permit ready, funded, and being constructed as we speak. Do you think UCF's administration is going to say "Oh no, Orsini's gone! We better stop construction!" Get a life.
03-24-2006 12:00 AM
Advertisement

Charlie Varney Offline
Banned

I Root For:

Jugnaut Wrote:How is losing our AD to a school that is willing to pay him Double what we were paying him our downfall? All our projects are already approved, permit ready, funded, and being constructed as we speak. Do you think UCF's administration is going to say "Oh no, Orsini's gone! We better stop construction!" Get a life.

Just ignore these Eastern Carolina fans. They hired Terry Holland and went all orgasmic over his hire. All Holland has managed to do is hire an even worse basketball coach than they fired, hire another losing football coach and schedule OOC football games that Eastern Carolina has as much of a chance at beating as they do in having a winning season in basketball.
They are fans of a losing athletic program. They can't talk about results on the playing field or court, so they resort to anything they can. It is how fans of a losing athlettic prgram act.
Don't worry though, they will be awesome "NEXT YEAR". lmfao lmfao lmfao
03-24-2006 12:11 AM
dwr0109 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Winning

Quote:It is how fans of a losing athletic prgram act.

Well CFU fans would certainly know about that.

Holtz's first year went a little better than O'Liary's wouldn't you say. B-ball is horrendous but he had nothing left to work with. I realize you're jealous that the BCS schools in and around our state actually schedule home and homes with us but its not our fault that UM UF and FSU don't even realize you're D1 yet. How bout waiting until CFU actually accomplishes something before you start acting like you're the next Miami.
03-24-2006 12:20 AM
Pony94 Offline

I Root For: SMU

Jugnaut Wrote:How is losing our AD to a school that is willing to pay him Double what we were paying him our downfall? All our projects are already approved, permit ready, funded, and being constructed as we speak. Do you think UCF's administration is going to say "Oh no, Orsini's gone! We better stop construction!" Get a life.

Agree with you. Maybe he feels he accomplished what he set out to do, wants a new challenge (which he will be getting) and a nice raise. If he can turn SMU around, he will be a valuable commodity.
03-24-2006 12:23 AM
JerryTheRaceCarDriver Offline
2nd String

Charlie Varney Wrote:

Just ignore these Eastern Carolina fans. They hired Terry Holland and went all orgasmic over his hire. All Holland has managed to do is hire an even worse basketball coach than they fired, hire another losing football coach and schedule OOC football games that Eastern Carolina has as much of a chance at beating as they do in having a winning season in basketball.
They are fans of a losing athletic program. They can't talk about results on the playing field or court, so they resort to anything they can. It is how fans of a losing athlettic prgram act.
Don't worry though, they will be awesome "NEXT YEAR". lmfao lmfao lmfao

Hehe, you're absolutely right. I would be embarrased to be an ECU fan on this board because of the way some of these guys act.

As for the ECU fans who try and point out "UCF fans would no alot about losing teams", we've had what, 3 losing seasons in the past 10 years? Basketball team had the most wins of any Florida school from '02-'05, baseball team is consistantly in the regionals... But yeah, those two bad years of football REALLY mutated our fan base. Get a life ECU fans.
03-24-2006 02:28 AM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

Like I said before:

ECU fans can't stand it that we're better than them on the field, have better projects in the work, and all around are more respected than them. Yea, they'll tout their 1993 trophies and make excuses for their 3 win seasons lately........it must be tough seeing UCF dominate them in CUSA.

Orsini got offered twice the money........big deal.

We still have a guy named George O'Leary.........and you still have a twerp named Holtz.

ECU fans...........being envious of UCF since 2005.
03-24-2006 03:35 AM
Advertisement

ShoreBuc Offline
Heisman

ucfjay Wrote:Some of you ECU fans (three to be exact) are so absolutely obsessed with our school-- it almost scary.

03-yawn

Maybe we should get the three ECU fans and three UCF fans who are evidently obsessed with each other together???? 01-lauramac2 04-chairshot 05-mafia
03-24-2006 05:46 AM
ShoreBuc Offline
Heisman

The Knight Time Wrote:Like I said before:

ECU fans can't stand it that we're better than them on the field, have better projects in the work, and all around are more respected than them. Yea, they'll tout their 1993 trophies and make excuses for their 3 win seasons lately........it must be tough seeing UCF dominate them in CUSA.

Orsini got offered twice the money........big deal.

We still have a guy named George O'Leary.........and you still have a twerp named Holtz.

ECU fans...........being envious of UCF since 2005.

I take it you don't like Holtz??? I thought he did pretty good considering he is cleaning up the biggest mess in the history of ECU football, known as John Thompson.
03-24-2006 05:51 AM
West Is the Best Offline
All American

I Root For: C-USA

At leat Hummel removed Goober from his avatar.
03-24-2006 06:58 AM
Hummell Offline
Banned

Look, I'm sorry CFU fans. If Holland left ECU for say...Marshall, ya'll would be talkin' trash too....don't act like you wouldn't! I think the guy did a great job for CFU (assuming his projects come to fruition) and you can't blame him for taking DOUBLE his salary...good lord....double?
03-24-2006 07:05 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.