Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
University of Mexico... UHCoog04
Bookmark and Share
IYNWUYAU Offline
2nd String

I Root For:
University of Mexico... UHCoog04
now come on fellas this kind of crap is getting old. UHCoog04 = 01-wingedeagle If that's all you have as comebacks, then why not just shut your traps. Can I offer our coug friends a hug right about now? They claim that we steal crap from other schools. Hmmm, NOT! We have a hand symbol of a Pickax, we don't associate ourselves with that other crappy school from Austin. Eat the only Mens BBALL Champhionship in all of our state, and like it! UTEP is more American than most of the schools on here, the USA was built upon giving anyone a chance to become free, yet you think we're in Mexico?? Pretty stupid. Culeros!

http://mb16.scout.com/fcoogfansfrm2.show...61&stop=69

Penders said this after the game, "

It's hard to overcome that discrepency. Really can't.
They're coaches are shouting at the referees.
Is this a three ring circus?
They beat us up physically.
They were the aggressive team tonight.
30 free throws to 10.
We were called for touch fouls.
We were getting bludgeoned on drives.
Travelling was not a call tonight.

It stings, but we've got to move forward."

Please give him a Kleenex box as soon as he gets back in Houston. If you saw the game Doc got called for a Tech by a ref that was on the opposite side of the court. How do you explain that?

Take this [Image: 327321_horns_bag_icon2.gif] and shove it! Another win for CUSA's MINERS!! GO MINERS!
02-26-2006 01:02 AM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

Diablosisaminerfan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

it is what happens when you play at the don, nothing goes your way...
02-26-2006 01:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
charles Offline
Banned

I Root For: Memphis
Re: University of Mexico... UHCoog04
IYNWUYAU Wrote:now come on fellas this kind of crap is getting old. UHCoog04 = 01-wingedeagle If that's all you have as comebacks, then why not just shut your traps. Can I offer our coug friends a hug right about now? They claim that we steal crap from other schools. Hmmm, NOT! We have a hand symbol of a Pickax, we don't associate ourselves with that other crappy school from Austin. Eat the only Mens BBALL Champhionship in all of our state, and like it! UTEP is more American than most of the schools on here, the USA was built upon giving anyone a chance to become free, yet you think we're in Mexico?? Pretty stupid. Culeros!

http://mb16.scout.com/fcoogfansfrm2.show...61&stop=69

Penders said this after the game, "

It's hard to overcome that discrepency. Really can't.
They're coaches are shouting at the referees.
Is this a three ring circus?
They beat us up physically.
They were the aggressive team tonight.
30 free throws to 10.
We were called for touch fouls.
We were getting bludgeoned on drives.
Travelling was not a call tonight.

It stings, but we've got to move forward."

Please give him a Kleenex box as soon as he gets back in Houston. If you saw the game Doc got called for a Tech by a ref that was on the opposite side of the court. How do you explain that?

Take this [Image: 327321_horns_bag_icon2.gif] and shove it! Another win for CUSA's MINERS!! GO MINERS!
UTEP has had consecutive sell-out crowds against Rice and Houston(and it ain't visiting fans either, those teams don't even bring fans to their own home games let alone ours). That's a total of 24,000 fans just for 2 games. It takes Cougar High about 7 home games to total that many. These clowns should be more worried about their pathetic fan support than about our fans. At least our fans support their miners through thick and thin and create a real homecourt advantage.
02-26-2006 01:12 AM
CollegeCard Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UofL

Regarding Pender's comments, I'll take my beating tomorrow from the UH fans when they read them and slam me, but remember you heard it.

4 or 5 years from now UH fans will not be enthralled with Tom Penders. CUSA will have figured out what the rest of the nation knows. That Tom Penders has a few certainties about himself:

1) Tom is great at turning a program around from being horrible. He'll play a style that gets the fans involved and get them motivated. He'll also take his teams to multiple NIT berths. Eventually he will also likely take them to the NCAA in all likelihood.

2) Once they get in the NCAA, don't expect stellar results. Don't even bother with dreaming of a Final 4. If memory serves he got close once very early on at Texas but most get lucky after coaching for decades. Tom is very adept at losing on the opening weekend of the NCAA, normally in round 2.

3) Those fans, previously motivated, normally are not happy when he leaves. This is not just in Austin. Something will happen to give the fans good reason for this. I have no reason to have ill will for UH, so I hope this changes it, but I'm wouldn't hold my breath.

4) Tom will dish out plenty out verbal smack, and then fail utterly trying to back it up, even if its a few seasons later. See recent attempts to start this process once again regarding Texas and UCLA.

Houston fans attacking me in five, four..... 05-stirthepot
02-26-2006 02:06 AM
Advertisement

kehg4 Offline
Banned

I Root For:

East Texas racists.

It's O.K. for mexican jokes (read beaners).

They need to realize that it is the same as Houston being refered to
as UT-Jigaboo or UT- Africa.
02-26-2006 01:00 PM
charles Offline
Banned

I Root For: Memphis

kehg4 Wrote:East Texas racists.

It's O.K. for mexican jokes (read beaners).

They need to realize that it is the same as Houston being refered to
as UT-Jigaboo or UT- Africa.
Actually, since Houston is not part of the UT system the correct name would be UH-Africa.
02-26-2006 01:10 PM
lauramac Offline

I Root For: ,
The Parliament AwardsCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesBlazerTalk AwardNew Orleans BowlCrappiesDonatorsThe Parliament Awards

Ugly racial thread being locked by request from an impartial (i.e. non-UH, non-UTEP) person...
02-26-2006 01:41 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.