Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Pro-Hamas Protest Leader Suggests Murdering Jews While Negotiating With Columbia Offi
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Pro-Hamas Protest Leader Suggests Murdering Jews While Negotiating With Columbia Offi
Quote:When you let a crazed, genocidal maniac talk long enough, they will always expose themselves. That happened on Thursday when two videos were released of a pro-Hamas protest leader suggesting Jews should be murdered. Shockingly, this is the same person Columbia University officials have been "negotiating" with over the last few days.

Kymani James can be seen ranting about how "Zionists," which are Jews, do not deserve to live and should be exterminated like "nazis." A fair warning. This guy's words are extremely violent and disturbing.

JAMES: We will always stand on business. Zionists, they don't deserve to live comfortably, let alone, Zionists don't deserve to live. The same way we're very comfortable accepting that nazis don't deserve to live, fascists don't deserve to live, racists don't deserve to live, Zionists, they shouldn't live in this world.

That particular video then cuts to James speaking in a cult-like fashion to a group of "protesters" who then formed a human chain to block Jewish students from passing.

James wasn't done, though. In another excerpt from his livestream, he can be heard suggesting that he has a desire to murder Jews but hasn't acted on it yet.

JAMES: And so, be glad, be grateful that I'm not just going out and murdering Zionists. I've never murdered in my life, and I hope to keep it that way. I genuinely hope to keep it that way.

What we are seeing is not just mental illness. That's too easy of a scapegoat here, though this person clearly has issues. This is murderous intent laid out for everyone to see. James truly believes that "Zionists" are less than human and should be snuffed out, and to be clear, by "Zionists," he means anyone who supports Israel's right to exist.

Why are Columbia officials negotiating with this person? Why has he not been expelled? There is no way that his threats and language don't violate the student code of conduct. Yet, the far-left administrators at these schools are too afraid to act.

I'll also note that James is acquainted with Rep. Ayanna Pressley. She follows him on social media and has appeared with him in person.

You can not reason with insane people who think they have a right to murder others who disagree with them ideologically. That Columbia is even entertaining this speaks to the complete lack of leadership on campus. It's time to end this and stop enabling these violent radicals before things escalate past threats to action.

Link

UPDATE: Pro-Hamas Protest Leader Who Suggested Murdering Jews Responds, Claims He's Being Victimized

Quote:Can something be astonishing yet not surprising at all? I would assume not, but that's how it feels to read Khymani James' response to videos of him claiming Jews should be murdered.

If you aren't aware of the story, James is a pro-Hamas protest leader and the head of CUAD at Columbia University. He has been "negotiating" with school officials over the illegal encampment set up on campus.

Videos emerged of him on Thursday ranting about how "Zionists" don't deserve to live, claiming they should be exterminated like "nazis." He then proclaimed that others should be "grateful" that he hadn't gone out and murdered Jews himself yet.

With his psychotic words continuing to go viral, James has now responded. Instead of taking responsibility for his grotesque and genocidal statements, the Columbia student says that he is being victimized.

Here is an excerpt:

I also want to add more context to my words, which I regret. Far-right agitators went through months of my social media feed until they found a clip that they edited without context. When I recorded it, I had been feeling unusually upset after an online mob targeted me because I'm visibly queer and black.

Unfortunately, this is not my first time being targeted by online trolls and harassed by people who use racist and homophobic slurs - "***** monkey" and worse - in an effort to intimidate student protesters like me

He's trying to go with the "they took me out of context" excuse, as if saying Jews who adhere to Judaism should be mass murdered can somehow be made acceptable with a few more details. Then he does what all far-left psychopaths do when the real world comes calling: They claim to be victims of discrimination.

Naturally, James is "visibly queer." Leftwingers always treat their self-proclaimed "LGBTQ" status as some kind of plot armor that allows them to say or do whatever they want, no matter how egregious and evil.

In his statement, James goes on to reframe his crazed words while essentially doubling down on them. At no point is there a direct refutation of the idea that he wants to murder "Zionists." Instead, he sidesteps by claiming that "Zionism" requires the "genocide" of Palestinians.

Will anything happen to James? Will he be expelled? I wouldn't hold your breath. These radicals are entitled babies, and they were made that way by cowardly adults. Those cowardly adults run Columbia University.
04-26-2024 09:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Todor Online
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
RE: Pro-Hamas Protest Leader Suggests Murdering Jews While Negotiating With Columbia Offi
It’s a flamer fanning the flames. What a freak show he (she?) is.

Truly bizarro.
04-26-2024 09:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
RE: Pro-Hamas Protest Leader Suggests Murdering Jews While Negotiating With Columbia Offi
Sad, so many privileged brain washed idiots that don’t even deserve freedom of any kind.

If my son or daughter attended one of these events where clearly it is nothing more than propaganda they would get my full wrath including defunding their college.

Maybe some manual labor or fast food work would wake them up.

This is so repulsive it makes me want to throw up.

Repeat after me boys and girls.

Ship them all to Gaza where they can be human shields for terrorists
04-26-2024 11:06 AM
Advertisement

BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
(04-26-2024 09:54 AM)Todor Wrote:  It’s a flamer fanning the flames. What a freak show he (she?) is.

Truly bizarro.

Are you accepting of the antisemitism?
04-26-2024 11:07 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(04-26-2024 11:06 AM)BlueDragon Wrote:  Sad, so many privileged brain washed idiots that don’t even deserve freedom of any kind.

If my son or daughter attended one of these events where clearly it is nothing more than propaganda they would get my full wrath including defunding their college.

Maybe some manual labor or fast food work would wake them up.

This is so repulsive it makes me want to throw up.

Repeat after me boys and girls.

Ship them all to Gaza where they can be human shields for terrorists

Shouldn't calling for murder be grounds for expulsion? Many of Columbia's Jews would fall under the category "Zionist."
04-26-2024 11:12 AM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

New: 'Peaceful' Columbia Protester Threatens to Kill Pro-Israel Marcher in Incredibly Disturbing Scene

Quote:On Thursday, we wrote about Columbia University pro-Hamas student Khymani James who was seen in an alarming video from January where he says, among other things, that Jewish people should "be glad, be grateful, that I’m not just going out and murdering Zionists. I’ve never murdered anyone in my life, and I hope to keep it that way."

“I feel very comfortable, very comfortable, calling for those people to die,” James also said in the video.

James is one of the leaders of the Columbia University Apartheid Divest movement, which organized the occupation. Rep. Ilhan Omar's daughter, Isra Hirsi, is also a member of this group. School administrators have been in "negotiations" with James and others to disband the encampment, which has shown no signs of letting up. James, I should also note, was one of the instigators of the attempt at forming a human wall to keep Jewish students off campus.

Unfortunately, James is far from the only demonstrator at Columbia who has no qualms about openly threatening to murder Jews.

In the clip below, we see a violent pro-Hamas protester having to be held back by both the NYPD and a fellow agitator as he threatens to kill a pro-Israel counter-demonstrator multiple times. At various points, he also tells the pro-Israel man - on whom he uses a homophobic slur - to perform a sexual act on him.

Watch (LANGUAGE WARNING):

Presumably, this is one of those "peaceful protesters" Rep. Omar reliably told us were in abundance at the campus. Or maybe he's one of those "right-wing" types who "co-opted" it, according to her. Who knows?

To be sure, it isn't clear if this person is an actual Columbia student and it is unknown what led to this display outside of the other person supporting Israel and/or being Jewish. But I'm pretty sure that whatever precipitated it still wouldn't justify threatening murder and demanding the person perform sexual acts against their will.

In marches put on by conservatives and their affiliated groups in the past, the media would search long and hard for the one Confederate flag holder in the crowd and declare the entire movement "hateful and violent" on the basis of one person's actions.

This time around we have marches put on by coddled far-leftists, many of whom are on video expressing support for Hamas and calling for the extermination of Jews and Israel. Think these same media types will start slapping labels on these folks, who are far more deserving of the description than the Tea Party ever was?

Don't hold your breath, because, unlike the Tea Party, there are a significant number of newsrooms that are deeply divided on how to cover the Israel-Hamas war and the protests here at home, because some of them have sympathies for - you guessed it - the Hamas "mission."
04-26-2024 12:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Todor Online
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
What I don’t understand is why Jews fund Hamas and these protests.

Unless it’s just to get more US money, and that couldn’t possibly be the case.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/news/cont...uild=false
04-26-2024 01:17 PM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

NEW: Pro-Hamas Protest Leader Who Called for Jews to Be Exterminated Finally Punished

Quote:Khymani James finally faced the consequences of his actions on Friday after multiple reports revealed that he had been expelled from Columbia University.

It is a good thing that this maniac has been expelled, but there are serious reasons to doubt that Columbia did this for any other reason than to quell the public backlash. The university has known about these videos since January. Yet, officials did nothing in response until they became politically toxic months later. James should have been expelled immediately. Instead, he was allowed to lead an illegal protest.

So yeah, better late than never, but Columbia has a lot of explaining to do.

It wants to run for congress:

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2024 09:28 AM by CrimsonPhantom.)
04-27-2024 09:26 AM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Laugh, but I'll bet there are plenty of a$$holes in this country that would vote Khymani James into congress.

Rashida Talib and Ilhan Omar have made it. What's the difference???
04-27-2024 10:35 AM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(04-27-2024 10:35 AM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  Laugh, but I'll bet there are plenty of a$$holes in this country that would vote Khymani James into congress.

Rashida Talib and Ilhan Omar have made it. What's the difference???

You beat me to it. The question begs, if these two are the equivalent to James why are they in Congress? Because their constituents are of the same mindset and vote them in. He knows that too.
04-27-2024 02:08 PM
GeminiCoog Online
You'll Never Walk Alone

I Root For: Houston, Notre Dame
(04-26-2024 01:17 PM)Todor Wrote:  What I don’t understand is why Jews fund Hamas and these protests.

Unless it’s just to get more US money, and that couldn’t possibly be the case.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/news/cont...uild=false

Hamas and Hezbollah both get their funding from the Islamic Republic of Iran. (Sadly, they, at least Hamas, receiving funding from the U.S. as well even though they shouldn't since they're a terrorist group.)
04-27-2024 02:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.