Not kosher to go after the pedos in Hollywood

04-20-2024 09:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
RE: Bill Maher going to be Epsteined next
Maher is the most red pilled man in Hollywood.
04-20-2024 09:31 AM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Yeah, I don't like Bill Maher but he at least acknowledges that the other side may have a point every now and then.

I don't think we're asking too much of liberals. Yet they are just such mindless robots.
04-20-2024 10:07 AM
AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
Much as I hold out hope that we will see a meaningful shift in the Black and Hispanic vote towards Trump in 2024, I think that the much more promising shift in voter preference may come from the LGB (excluding TQ++++).

That is a huge number of votes in every state - - representing people (probably many who do not flaunt their sexuality) who I am sure are appalled by how far overboard the gender ideology agenda has gone. And, unlike Black conservatives who pay a HEAVY price for common ground out against the community expectations, I don’t think that the blowback (so to speak) is anywhere near as harsh or as organized for right-leaning Gays.

Finally, loose-lipped Donald Trump is definitively not a racist, a sexist or a religious bigot. But he has said enough careless comments over the years to open the door to contrived accusations. Not so on the Gay front. He has been way ahead of the curve on this particular topic.
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2024 12:40 PM by AdoptedMonarch.)
04-20-2024 11:43 AM
Todor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
Bill Maher is an actor playing a role. That’s it. Nothing more.
04-20-2024 12:31 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

As are we all.
04-20-2024 12:37 PM
Advertisement

green Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Miami
04-20-2024 01:49 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

Well he’s still a liberal pos. A red pilled liberal pos, but a liberal pos nonetheless.
04-20-2024 01:58 PM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
(04-20-2024 12:31 PM)Todor Wrote:  Bill Maher is an actor playing a role. That’s it. Nothing more.

What's his angle on this one???
04-20-2024 04:04 PM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(04-20-2024 04:04 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  
(04-20-2024 12:31 PM)Todor Wrote:  Bill Maher is an actor playing a role. That’s it. Nothing more.

What's his angle on this one???

There is no angle. He’s just a traditional democrat or old school liberal that sticks to those principles. Most are appalled at the progressive policies that has abandoned everything they used to espouse; now all of that is flipped
04-20-2024 04:42 PM
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
Farm Animals who actually have a rational thought process are definitely a threat to the Progressive Religion. Pointing out the hypocrisy could get you killed.

Admitting ABORTION IS MURDER to Progressives is ground shaking heresy.

The REAL TRUTH……IT IS MURDER legalized
04-21-2024 12:17 AM
Advertisement

AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

At the risk of revealing my inner-tanq., “murder” is a legal term. Absent validly enacted legislation, abortion is not murder. It is legalized killing. Something that we do all the time in other contexts - - (i) self defense, (ii) the death penalty, (iii) denial of funding for orphan drugs, (iv) sending our military out on deployment.

Thanks to the Dobbs decision, states (and I presume Congress also) now get to determine where the line gets drawn on when a life in gestation becomes a legally protected interest. Until that line is crossed, no “murder” has occurred, at least not from a legal standpoint.

Exactly the way it should be.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2024 07:07 AM by AdoptedMonarch.)
04-21-2024 05:32 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(04-20-2024 01:58 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  Well he’s still a liberal pos. A red pilled liberal pos, but a liberal pos nonetheless.

Beat me to it. 04-cheers
04-21-2024 06:54 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(04-21-2024 05:32 AM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  At the risk of revealing my inner-tanq., “murder” is a legal term. Absent validly enacted legislation, abortion is not murder. It is legalized killing. Something that we do all the time in other contexts - - (i) the death penalty, (ii) denial of funding for orphan drugs, (iii) sending our military out on deployment.

Thanks to the Dobbs decision, states (and I presume Congress also) now get to determine where the line gets drawn on when a life in gestation becomes a legally protected interest. Until that line is crossed, no “murder” has occurred, at least not from a legal standpoint.

Life begins at conception, or call it fertilization if that makes you feel better. This fact was established in the 19th century. If you leave nature alone to run its course what comes out 9 months later is a fully formed human baby. It became a human baby upon fertilization, the moment when the zygote receives every bit of its genetic makeup, even its gender.

It's not that difficult a concept to understand. A civilization that kills its own children is no civilization at all.

Fuq the legalese. It's what leftists use to justify their monstrous natures.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2024 07:07 AM by TigerBlue4Ever.)
04-21-2024 07:07 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
It's murder. Predicated on abject selfishness.

If we killed puppies in utero the left would be burning piles of tires in the streets. Fuq em. Let them lose their souls.
04-21-2024 07:26 AM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

Assuming they have souls
04-21-2024 07:33 AM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(04-21-2024 07:26 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  It's murder. Predicated on abject selfishness.

If we killed puppies in utero the left would be burning piles of tires in the streets. Fuq em. Let them lose their souls.

This ^
04-21-2024 08:34 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(04-21-2024 07:33 AM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  Assuming they have souls

If they do, they are damned.
04-21-2024 08:35 AM
AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

(04-21-2024 07:07 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(04-21-2024 05:32 AM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  At the risk of revealing my inner-tanq., “murder” is a legal term. Absent validly enacted legislation, abortion is not murder. It is legalized killing. Something that we do all the time in other contexts - - (i) the death penalty, (ii) denial of funding for orphan drugs, (iii) sending our military out on deployment.

Life begins at conception, or call it fertilization if that makes you feel better. This fact was established in the 19th century. If you leave nature alone to run its course what comes out 9 months later is a fully formed human baby. It became a human baby upon fertilization, the moment when the zygote receives every bit of its genetic makeup, even its gender.

It's not that difficult a concept to understand. A civilization that kills its own children is no civilization at all.

Fuq the legalese. It's what leftists use to justify their monstrous natures.

And thanks to the Dobbs decision, at least as best as I understand it, you and rath and Bartlett and others now have the ability to lobby your state and federal representatives and executives to enact legislation that gives force of law to your passionate beliefs. As it should be.

There will, as you know, be people lobbying otherwise. Monsters, pro-filth or whatever other name you choose to call them, they likewise have passionate views on the subject and may end up prevailing. Again, as it should be.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2024 09:34 AM by AdoptedMonarch.)
04-21-2024 09:33 AM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

(04-21-2024 09:33 AM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  And thanks to the Dobbs decision, at least as best as I understand it, you and rath and Bartlett and others now have the ability to lobby your state and federal representatives and executives to enact legislation that gives force of law to your passionate beliefs. As it should be.

There will, as you know, be people lobbying otherwise. Monsters, pro-filth or whatever other name you choose to call them, they likewise have passionate views on the subject and may end up prevailing. Again, as it should be.

I sure won't argue that viewpoint.

And if there is a God, he will deal with the baby killers in the afterlife. And if there isn't a God, none of it makes any difference anyway.
04-21-2024 09:41 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.