Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Biden* Declares Easter Transgender Day of Visibility
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Biden* Declares Easter Transgender Day of Visibility

[Image: GJ7K7f4aEAADw5h?format=jpg&name=large]

Biden White House BANS religious imagery from Easter egg art contest

Quote:Children of National Guard families are invited to submit Easter egg designs to the White House for the annual "egg roll" party—so long as those designs are not at all religious. Easter, of course, is the key holiday in the Christian liturgical calendar. The entire purpose of the holiday is to celebrate the resurrection of the Christian lord and savior Jesus Christ who, according to liturgy, died to take away the sins of the world.

For the Biden White House, however, Christianity is irrelevant to Easter. This year, on behalf of First Lady Jill Biden, the White House has declared that any religious symbolism on the eggs, the symbol of rebirth representing Jesus' resurrection, would not be permitted.

Restrictions include that "The Submission must not include any questionable content, religious symbols, overtly religious themes, or partisan political statements."

One wonders what they think the holiday is intended to celebrate.

"Celebrating Easter is one of the oldest time-honored traditions at the White House," the flier to National Guard families reads. "Since 1878, American presidents and their families have celebrated Easter Monday by hosting an 'egg roll' party. Held on the South Lawn, it is one of the oldest annual events in White House history. It has changed and evolved through the years and each First Family has put their stamp on the popular event."

America's Egg Farmers present "an intricately decorated Commemorative Easter Egg to the First Lady of the United States" every year, and have done for 50 years. The flier continues to not that "In 2021, the White House expanded on this longstanding tradition by displaying youth-designed Easter eggs in the White House East Colonnade."

The call for submissions, however, undermines the entire holiday. The artwork, which is meant to "celebrate" military families, was not be permitted to have any reference to Easter. Suggestions for submissions include "a snapshot of [the children's] life - a favorite activity, scenery in your state, your military family, a day-in-your life, etc."

The winning submissions "will be brought to life on real hen eggs by talented egg artists from across the country and displayed at the White House this Easter and Passover season."

In addition to standard conditions that the design must not be "inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous," and that it "must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age," are the prohibition on "religious symbols, overtly religious themes."

The Biden White House has pushed diversity, equity, and inclusion for minorities and LGBTQ groups, but has declined to uphold pride or appreciation for Christian religions or those who practice that faith. The Christmas display at the White House, organized by First Lady Biden, had no reference at all to the meaning of the holiday and was instead a jazzy performance art interpretation of the Nutcracker by a dance troupe that promotes anti-white values.
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2024 09:46 AM by CrimsonPhantom.)
03-30-2024 09:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

andybible1995 Offline
All American

I Root For: TN, MTSU, MD
RE: Biden* Declares Easter Transgender Day of Visibility
(03-30-2024 09:45 AM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

[Image: GJ7K7f4aEAADw5h?format=jpg&name=large]

Biden White House BANS religious imagery from Easter egg art contest

Quote:Children of National Guard families are invited to submit Easter egg designs to the White House for the annual "egg roll" party—so long as those designs are not at all religious. Easter, of course, is the key holiday in the Christian liturgical calendar. The entire purpose of the holiday is to celebrate the resurrection of the Christian lord and savior Jesus Christ who, according to liturgy, died to take away the sins of the world.

For the Biden White House, however, Christianity is irrelevant to Easter. This year, on behalf of First Lady Jill Biden, the White House has declared that any religious symbolism on the eggs, the symbol of rebirth representing Jesus' resurrection, would not be permitted.

Restrictions include that "The Submission must not include any questionable content, religious symbols, overtly religious themes, or partisan political statements."

One wonders what they think the holiday is intended to celebrate.

"Celebrating Easter is one of the oldest time-honored traditions at the White House," the flier to National Guard families reads. "Since 1878, American presidents and their families have celebrated Easter Monday by hosting an 'egg roll' party. Held on the South Lawn, it is one of the oldest annual events in White House history. It has changed and evolved through the years and each First Family has put their stamp on the popular event."

America's Egg Farmers present "an intricately decorated Commemorative Easter Egg to the First Lady of the United States" every year, and have done for 50 years. The flier continues to not that "In 2021, the White House expanded on this longstanding tradition by displaying youth-designed Easter eggs in the White House East Colonnade."

The call for submissions, however, undermines the entire holiday. The artwork, which is meant to "celebrate" military families, was not be permitted to have any reference to Easter. Suggestions for submissions include "a snapshot of [the children's] life - a favorite activity, scenery in your state, your military family, a day-in-your life, etc."

The winning submissions "will be brought to life on real hen eggs by talented egg artists from across the country and displayed at the White House this Easter and Passover season."

In addition to standard conditions that the design must not be "inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous," and that it "must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age," are the prohibition on "religious symbols, overtly religious themes."

The Biden White House has pushed diversity, equity, and inclusion for minorities and LGBTQ groups, but has declined to uphold pride or appreciation for Christian religions or those who practice that faith. The Christmas display at the White House, organized by First Lady Biden, had no reference at all to the meaning of the holiday and was instead a jazzy performance art interpretation of the Nutcracker by a dance troupe that promotes anti-white values.

RIP USA

07-04-1776-11-03-2020
03-30-2024 09:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

03-30-2024 09:53 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
thanks for that 'lettuce-know'...

it would be mucho gusto if it came giftwrapped sniffin' a gator off your UPS' chick's arse in your sig ... told ya I can't speak a lick o' splanglish...
03-30-2024 10:03 AM
stinkfist Offline

(03-30-2024 09:48 AM)andybible1995 Wrote:  RIP USA

07-04-1776-11-03-2020

that's all you had to type for emphasis...

and Ja!, it's accurate (hence the hashtag .. #whiffedItByAdecade)

please, stop responding to CP's full posts ... it's easier to keep focus by calling out the poster or assuming the OP is 'if not' ... it's simply more effective unless one is embedded in the trenches with certain souls ... 04-cheers
03-30-2024 10:09 AM
TIGERCITY Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Sort of makes sense if Jesus was gay. The evidence that he might have been begins at the 5:25 mark

03-30-2024 10:29 AM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
I cannot put into words the hatred i feel toward prog filth.

Dont give me the thats not very christian. I concede im a bad one.
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2024 10:36 AM by shere khan.)
03-30-2024 10:35 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(03-30-2024 10:29 AM)TIGERCITY Wrote:  Sort of makes sense if Jesus was gay. The evidence that he might have been begins at the 5:25 mark

Weak troll. Bait to shiny. Might help if you werent always an idiot
03-30-2024 10:37 AM
TIGERCITY Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-30-2024 10:35 AM)shere khan Wrote:  I cannot put into words the hatred i feel toward prog filth.

(03-30-2024 10:37 AM)shere khan Wrote:  
(03-30-2024 10:29 AM)TIGERCITY Wrote:  Sort of makes sense if Jesus was gay. The evidence that he might have been begins at the 5:25 mark

Just as expected. I see name calling but I don't see any responses to the professor's evidence.
03-30-2024 10:39 AM
stinkfist Offline

(03-30-2024 10:39 AM)TIGERCITY Wrote:  
(03-30-2024 10:35 AM)shere khan Wrote:  I cannot put into words the hatred i feel toward prog filth.

(03-30-2024 10:37 AM)shere khan Wrote:  

Just as expected. I see name calling but I don't see any responses to the professor's evidence.

I have yet to see any evidence hey-zeus was the son o' god...

now, trick'd-fbag ... what smart arse li'l thingy got up Zero sleeve for my arse....

just like DJT moving to the center and stealin' all that faux Thor thundarrr, ewe's fkr's are quickly gaining on fk'd ... you'll feel it when the real battle ensues...

#dustBunnyClingers
03-30-2024 10:51 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
What would happen if you declared this for Eid al-Fitr to end Ramadan?
03-30-2024 10:53 AM
Advertisement

TIGERCITY Offline
Hall of Famer

I think it's pretty clear that Jesus was not heteronormative. The Bible clearly states that he traveled around with a group of men, didn't have a wife, never fathered children, and constantly made references to how much he loved his disciples .... the aforementioned to men. Especially John. This is all in the Bible.
03-30-2024 10:57 AM
stinkfist Offline

(03-30-2024 10:53 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  What would happen if you declared this for Eid al-Fitr to end Ramadan?

in my world - would be just like any other

in their world - I can no longer write such for fear of ax;disjfh piuh43 j[opiuyWS ZHHIasdfgojhadpirguh

I'm beginning to really embrace this crotchety ol' man thingy ... is that a sin as well ?!? ... 03-lmfao03-drunk03-lmfao 03-wink
03-30-2024 10:57 AM
stinkfist Offline

(03-30-2024 10:57 AM)TIGERCITY Wrote:  I think it's pretty clear that Jesus was not heteronormative. The Bible clearly states that he traveled around with a group of men, didn't have a wife, never fathered children, and constantly made references to how much he loved his disciples .... the aforementioned to men. Especially John. This is all in the Bible.

don't remember the anal sex approved version...

however, feel free to shove as many up ewer arse as you feel necessary to satiate that fagoo-ism...

ewe's never think before hittin' muh 'return key'...

@thankYou~!
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2024 11:01 AM by stinkfist.)
03-30-2024 11:00 AM
TIGERCITY Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-30-2024 10:57 AM)TIGERCITY Wrote:  I think it's pretty clear that Jesus was not heteronormative. The Bible clearly states that he traveled around with a group of men, didn't have a wife, never fathered children, and constantly made references to how much he loved his disciples .... the aforementioned to men. Especially John. This is all in the Bible.

Then there's Jesus washing the "loved" disciples feet. Why the focus on feet? Not suggesting anything just curious.
03-30-2024 11:03 AM
TIGERCITY Offline
Hall of Famer

John 13:23 - "One of them, the disciple whom Jesus loved, was reclining next to him."
- This verse referring to the "disciple whom Jesus loved" has been interpreted as suggesting a possible intimate relationship between Jesus and this disciple (often identified as John).

John 19:26-27 - "When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, 'Woman, behold, your son!' Then he said to the disciple, 'Behold, your mother!' And from that hour the disciple took her to his own home."
Similarly, this verse about Jesus entrusting his mother to the "disciple whom he loved" has been seen as indicating a special, potentially romantic relationship.

Matthew 19:12 - "For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother's womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are also eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to accept this, let him accept it."
This verse about eunuchs has been interpreted as Jesus accepting or affirming those who are non-heterosexual or celibate.
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2024 11:11 AM by TIGERCITY.)
03-30-2024 11:09 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline

(03-30-2024 11:03 AM)TIGERCITY Wrote:  

Then there's Jesus washing the "loved" disciples feet. Why the focus on feet? Not suggesting anything just curious.

you should be banned for stupidity all by its lonesome ... at that moment, it would only be then when ewer company that would be enjoyed by another who is the same...
03-30-2024 11:10 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(03-30-2024 11:10 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(03-30-2024 11:03 AM)TIGERCITY Wrote:  [quote='TIGERCITY' pid='19546807' dateline='1711814221']
I think it's pretty clear that Jesus was not heteronormative. The Bible clearly states that he traveled around with a group of men, didn't have a wife, never fathered children, and constantly made references to how much he loved his disciples .... the aforementioned to men. Especially John. This is all in the Bible.

you should be banned for stupidity all by its lonesome ... at that moment, it would only be then when ewer company that would be enjoyed by another who is the same...
[/quote

I dont believe innthe whole hell thing but if its true i wont shed a tear.

07-coffee3
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2024 07:17 PM by shere khan.)
03-30-2024 11:19 AM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
Biden* Declares Easter Transgender Day of Visibility
Shere can't even work the quote button right

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2024 11:46 AM by fsquid.)
03-30-2024 11:46 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

03-30-2024 11:56 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.