Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News 'Hoax-Making in Progress': You Know Biden/Media Are Panicking With Latest Fake Story
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
'Hoax-Making in Progress': You Know Biden/Media Are Panicking With Latest Fake Story
[Image: GI4LFPyXQAAvWkX?format=jpg&name=360x360]

Quote:I have a basic rule of thumb: Any time you hear a wild story about former President Donald Trump where the media is claiming he said something/did something outrageous, wait 48 hours, and then the spin or the truth on the matter will be revealed.

We've seen the fake stories before, like the "fine people" hoax. Joe Biden is still spreading that lie to this day when he talks about his reasons for running for office.

On Saturday, you could watch the making of a hoax in real time. In the latest fake story that the media, the Biden campaign, and their fellow travelers are pushing about Trump, we don't even have to wait that long, as the lie is obvious from the in-context video.

Here's one of the main accounts that started spreading the b.s. out-of-context edited video. It has more than 13 million views and it's still up, without correction.

The Biden campaign also spread the video as well as this deceptive statement.

Other useful idiots, like Bill Kristol, jumped aboard, spreading this absurd lie, saying that you had a "moral and civic obligation to vote against him (he later edited his tweet to remove the video).

ABC, CBS, Yahoo, and NBC then all jumped aboard the propaganda train. Here's a sample — the only one in there that was honest in the title was The Daily Beast.

But the folks saying it correctly were few in a sea of those who went with the fake narrative.

The problem here? Trump was talking about it being a "bloodbath" for the auto industry if Biden won because of his EV insanity. Here's a longer clip that shows the context.

Even X owner Elon Musk took note of what the left/media/Biden campaign was doing.

But so far, none of the major posts spreading the hoax have gotten a Community Note, so that's a problem. That is a very helpful system for blowing up such fakery. At this point, the left knows they're in trouble, so they're going to go all in against Trump, even with easily debunked lies, because they know there are so many people who will never check or who will just accept the lie. And they have nothing else at this point to help their doddering Biden over the finish line.

Link

[Image: GI4KoOSWwAAqg7b?format=jpg&name=360x360]

[Image: original_olberman.png?1710634691]

[Image: original_politico.png?1710634079]

[Image: GI3zgdFWAAAcS0L?format=jpg&name=small]

[Image: GI3zglRWIAAyDGS?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: GI39RvtXoAANVtV?format=jpg&name=large]
03-17-2024 12:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

RE: 'Hoax-Making in Progress': You Know Biden/Media Are Panicking With Latest Fake Story
They Have No Conscience: Pelosi Spreads New Hoax Against Trump

Quote:I wrote earlier about the hoax that the Biden campaign, the Democrats, and the media are spreading in real time, claiming that former President Donald Trump was threatening a "bloodbath" if Joe Biden won the election.

If you listen to what Trump was talking about, he was clearly talking about there being a bloodbath for the automobile industry if Biden with his EV craziness won. But the folks pushing the hoax didn't care about the truth; they were just trying to push the narrative, knowing many wouldn't bother to suss out the truth.

But if anyone wants to know how lacking in morals and a conscience they are, all you have to see is the evolution of this hoax over the past day. It's blatantly obvious that they don't care about the truth. All they care about is winning, and they will say or do anything they can to try to make that happen.

Now, this lie was amply debunked with the in-context video almost immediately. Yet even with that, former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) was on CNN this morning, spreading the hoax and throwing in a couple more debunked/unproven stories in the bargain.

"He's even predicting a bloodbath. What does that mean, he's going to exact a bloodbath?" Pelosi said.

"There's something wrong here. How...respectful I am of the American people and their goodness. But how much more do they have to see from him to understand that this isn't what our country is about?"

There definitely is "something wrong here," and it's all on the Democrats. She's even criticizing Americans there who won't believe their narrative. They are doing this to whip up the base and anyone else they can pull in by hyping the "danger" of Trump. Even now, with the truth clearly there to be seen, you have folks on the left arguing that somehow that must be "coded" language to Trump's base for violence. It's insane. If he breathes, they would argue that somehow is precipitating violence. They talk about Trump, yet they are the ones with a sick problem in their own minds with all this. If they paint him as such a danger, then anything becomes justified in their calculus to take him out. That is a very dangerous mindset and yet, we're seeing it play out in real time.

CNN's Dana Bash should be pushing back on the lie, but she doesn't in this clip.

The irony of this is that it's the Democrats and Joe Biden who are pitching dangerous division. It's Democrats who were attacking "democracy" by trying to kick Trump off the ballot. It's Democrats throwing all kinds of lawfare at Trump, turning our nation into a banana republic. It was Joe Biden who demonized millions of hard-working Americans as extremists because they supported his political opponent.

03-17-2024 12:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bronco'14 Offline
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
RE: 'Hoax-Making in Progress': You Know Biden/Media Are Panicking With Latest Fake Story
I really hope people aren't this dumb. I hear bloodbath to refer to things all the time, especially by the media. It's just a figure of speech.
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2024 12:39 PM by Bronco'14.)
03-17-2024 12:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

03-17-2024 12:58 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

(03-17-2024 12:38 PM)Bronco14 Wrote:  I really hope people aren't this dumb. I hear bloodbath to refer to things all the time, especially by the media. It's just a figure of speech.

[Image: nUR5jC6waesN.png]
03-17-2024 12:59 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
They are trying to achieve two things here.

1. Lie to the idiots who will no doubt believe the 6,000,000th lie from all the media save Fox News. Which they will never watch to see the truth. And tictok sure as hell won’t inform them.

2. Inflame DJT. I believe this is their main objective. It is beyond traitorous from them as they will do anything to tamper with the election. I hope his response is better than AM and others here expect.
03-17-2024 01:25 PM
Advertisement

andybible1995 Offline
All American

I Root For: TN, MTSU, MD
There will be a bloodbath against 74,000,000+ Americans that have a different opinion if Biden is reelected.
03-17-2024 02:05 PM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
This is why they want to at least control or outright banned X, TikTok and other websites that don’t push the ‘company agenda’. They use to get away with it and can’t unless you just don’t want to hear the truth
03-17-2024 02:06 PM
andybible1995 Offline
All American

(03-17-2024 12:38 PM)Bronco14 Wrote:  I really hope people aren't this dumb. I hear bloodbath to refer to things all the time, especially by the media. It's just a figure of speech.

I'm afraid they are that dumb. There will be a bloodbath in this country eventually, but it will be against Christians, Conservatives, and Republicans.
03-17-2024 02:11 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
As of 2023, its now down to only 32% of the people trust the press "a great deal" or "a fair amount". They have only themselves to blame for that fact. The "fake news" press prove themselves untrustworthy pretty much every day.

https://www.axios.com/2023/10/24/america...c-low-poll
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2024 02:17 PM by Attackcoog.)
03-17-2024 02:16 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

Media Fail Compilation: 'Bloodbath' Headlines in Lockstep With DNC Talking Points

Quote:It’s as if every major media outlet in the country uses the same dishonest headline writer (and that writer is a DNC staffer). Outlet after outlet, site after site – they’re all going with the same narrative, namely that Trump predicted that there will be blood in the streets if he doesn’t win the presidential election this November.

RedState’s Nick Arama wrote about it Sunday, breaking down the making of a hoax and how the compliant media and even Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) are playing along with it.

While blood in the streets is the implication of their blaring headlines, they almost all neglect to mention the former president was talking about a “bloodbath” in the auto industry. He was saying that Biden’s disastrous overbearing push of EVs would decimate the sector should he inexplicably get elected to another term.

Here’s a sample of their dishonesty. Note that I have linked to the stories, but some of the headlines may get changed in the unlikely event that any editors grow a conscience.

NY Times:
Trump Says Some Migrants Are Not People and Predicts a ‘Blood Bath’ if He Loses

NBC News:
Trump predicts there will be a ‘bloodbath’ if he loses the election

The Guardian:
Trump predicts bloodbath if defeated at rally and claims ‘Biden Beat Obama’

ABC News:
Trump Says there will be a ‘bloodbath’ if he loses 2024 election, ramps up anti-migrant rhetoric

CBS News:
In Ohio campaign rally, Trump says there will be a ‘bloodbath’ if he loses November election

Forbes:
An Even Darker Trump: Warns of ‘Bloodbath’ If Not Elected and Calls Some Migrants ‘Animals’ And ‘Not People’

CNBC:
Trump Says there will be a ‘bloodbath’ if he doesn’t’ get elected in November as he campaigns for GOP’s Bernie Moreno in Ohio

And then there’s one that actually got it right: The NY Post.

Trump Warns of bloodbath in the auto industry if he loses, says violent migrants are not ‘people’ but ‘animals’

There, that wasn't so hard, was it? All you had to do was add "in the auto industry," and the headline becomes an honest one. But that would take too much integrity for most of our biased press.

Here’s what Trump actually said:

"If you’re listening, President Xi — and you and I are friends — but he understands the way I deal. Those big monster car manufacturing plants that you’re building in Mexico right now… you’re going to not hire Americans and you’re going to sell the cars to us, no. We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected."

Immediately after, the former president said, "Now if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole – that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars. They’re building massive factories."

Twitter/X owner Elon Musk wasn’t impressed:

majority of the major news outlets in America have been untrustworthy for a long time now, sadly, but they just keep digging themselves lower and lower. When I first saw the headlines, I thought to myself, “Oh no. Please tell me Trump didn’t say that.”

Why am I still so naïve? Of course he didn’t say it the way they framed it—what was I thinking, even for a second?

As transparent and disgusting as it is, the dishonesty from our press is actually a “danger to democracy.” Many voters go to the polls having been lied to, never digging past the duplicitous headlines to find out the real story. There is a disinformation crisis out there, and it mostly emanates from the Fourth Estate.

03-17-2024 03:22 PM
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
More signalling to the sheep of the country.
03-17-2024 04:14 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Good thing this happened on a weekend or else at least a half dozen dillheads on this very forum would have started a thread about how Trump was going to organize a bloodbath if he lost the election.
03-17-2024 04:49 PM
andybible1995 Offline
All American

(03-17-2024 04:49 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Good thing this happened on a weekend or else at least a half dozen dillheads on this very forum would have started a thread about how Trump was going to organize a bloodbath if he lost the election.

Don't worry. They'll be out in full force tomorrow.
03-17-2024 06:15 PM
andybible1995 Offline
All American

(03-17-2024 03:22 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

Media Fail Compilation: 'Bloodbath' Headlines in Lockstep With DNC Talking Points

Quote:It’s as if every major media outlet in the country uses the same dishonest headline writer (and that writer is a DNC staffer). Outlet after outlet, site after site – they’re all going with the same narrative, namely that Trump predicted that there will be blood in the streets if he doesn’t win the presidential election this November.

RedState’s Nick Arama wrote about it Sunday, breaking down the making of a hoax and how the compliant media and even Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) are playing along with it.

While blood in the streets is the implication of their blaring headlines, they almost all neglect to mention the former president was talking about a “bloodbath” in the auto industry. He was saying that Biden’s disastrous overbearing push of EVs would decimate the sector should he inexplicably get elected to another term.

Here’s a sample of their dishonesty. Note that I have linked to the stories, but some of the headlines may get changed in the unlikely event that any editors grow a conscience.

NY Times:
Trump Says Some Migrants Are Not People and Predicts a ‘Blood Bath’ if He Loses

NBC News:
Trump predicts there will be a ‘bloodbath’ if he loses the election

The Guardian:
Trump predicts bloodbath if defeated at rally and claims ‘Biden Beat Obama’

ABC News:
Trump Says there will be a ‘bloodbath’ if he loses 2024 election, ramps up anti-migrant rhetoric

CBS News:
In Ohio campaign rally, Trump says there will be a ‘bloodbath’ if he loses November election

Forbes:
An Even Darker Trump: Warns of ‘Bloodbath’ If Not Elected and Calls Some Migrants ‘Animals’ And ‘Not People’

CNBC:
Trump Says there will be a ‘bloodbath’ if he doesn’t’ get elected in November as he campaigns for GOP’s Bernie Moreno in Ohio

And then there’s one that actually got it right: The NY Post.

Trump Warns of bloodbath in the auto industry if he loses, says violent migrants are not ‘people’ but ‘animals’

There, that wasn't so hard, was it? All you had to do was add "in the auto industry," and the headline becomes an honest one. But that would take too much integrity for most of our biased press.

Here’s what Trump actually said:

"If you’re listening, President Xi — and you and I are friends — but he understands the way I deal. Those big monster car manufacturing plants that you’re building in Mexico right now… you’re going to not hire Americans and you’re going to sell the cars to us, no. We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected."

Immediately after, the former president said, "Now if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole – that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars. They’re building massive factories."

Twitter/X owner Elon Musk wasn’t impressed:

majority of the major news outlets in America have been untrustworthy for a long time now, sadly, but they just keep digging themselves lower and lower. When I first saw the headlines, I thought to myself, “Oh no. Please tell me Trump didn’t say that.”

Why am I still so naïve? Of course he didn’t say it the way they framed it—what was I thinking, even for a second?

As transparent and disgusting as it is, the dishonesty from our press is actually a “danger to democracy.” Many voters go to the polls having been lied to, never digging past the duplicitous headlines to find out the real story. There is a disinformation crisis out there, and it mostly emanates from the Fourth Estate.

How can democracy be in danger here when we're not even a democracy. We're a constituional republic. It's written in our founding documents. Nowhere will you find the word democracy.
03-17-2024 06:18 PM
Todor Online
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
And yet when the very same media edits clips and makes up things about dozens of other world leaders who don’t swallow the globo homo agenda, yes, including Putin, people on both sides of the just gulp it up with glee, suspend disbelief, and suddenly take what proven liars say as the gospel.

Even though they both know damn good and well EXACTLY how the media operates and the crap they pull on us all day in and day out.

But when it’s something people really, really want to be true, they will believe anything.

Where’s Miko? Maybe he can back me up since his jaw and throat should still be nice and loose lol.

#SeeThemForWhatTheyAre #YouHaveKnownAllAlong #PeopleCraveEnemies
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2024 08:51 PM by Todor.)
03-17-2024 08:45 PM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

03-18-2024 11:11 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

(03-17-2024 08:45 PM)Todor Wrote:  And yet when the very same media edits clips and makes up things about dozens of other world leaders who don’t swallow the globo homo agenda, yes, including Putin, people on both sides of the just gulp it up with glee, suspend disbelief, and suddenly take what proven liars say as the gospel.

Even though they both know damn good and well EXACTLY how the media operates and the crap they pull on us all day in and day out.

But when it’s something people really, really want to be true, they will believe anything.

Where’s Miko? Maybe he can back me up since his jaw and throat should still be nice and loose lol.

#SeeThemForWhatTheyAre #YouHaveKnownAllAlong #PeopleCraveEnemies

03-18-2024 11:15 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
https://issuesinsights.com/2024/03/18/el...ws-outlet/
Article with links of lies from numerous MSM sources.

Its why I don't read ABC, CBS, NBC anymore, let alone CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo and USA Today.

If its political, the odds are extremely high they are lying.
03-18-2024 11:28 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

CNN Analyst Spreads Disinformation To Get Feds To Meddle In Elections Against Trump

Quote:CNN National Security Analyst Juliette Kayyem said the Biden Department of Justice’s lawfare against former President Donald Trump is not enough to defeat him and called on the Department of Homeland Security to meddle in the election to stop Trump from winning.

On Saturday, Trump warned Americans of an economic “bloodbath” in the auto industry if Biden wins a second term.

“China now is building a couple of massive plants where they’re going to build the cars in Mexico,” Trump said during an Ohio rally. “[China thinks] that they’re going to sell those cars into the United States with no tax at the border.”

“We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars — if I get elected,” the former president continued. “Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath.”

Democrats and the media, however, cut the clip to suggest the former president was simply saying there would “be a bloodbath” if he lost. All over TV screens and social media last weekend, they spread the deliberately false disinformation narrative that Trump had called for a violent “bloodbath” if he loses.

Kayyem fired off an alarming — yet telling — post on X in which she admitted the DOJ’s unrelenting campaign to jail Trump is failing to influence the election enough to make Trump lose. Kayyem is a former Obama administration DHS official, a current advisor to an Israeli surveillance company, and a former DOJ official.

“It is good Biden is talking about the threat to our democracy coming from the violence Trump promises. We have a whole department created to address terrorism. And it would be nice to hear a plan about protecting our homeland security. DOJ is not built for this,” the Arab-American daughter of Lebanese immigrants wrote.

Kayyem then proposed “a very transparent planning process that engages local and state governments who manage elections.”

“This plan would provide transparency on threats, a crisis response capacity, recommended rules of deployment for public safety resources, a civilian strike type team that can address violence in real time and provide information to the public and media, etc.,” she wrote.

Kayyem continued to argue that “states and localities” cannot be trusted to “handle this on their own” and called for the DHS to immediately begin planning.

These would be additional measures to the multiple layers of election interference already in place. While DHS is already actively working to undermine the election on behalf of Democrats, the media is also deliberately perpetuating the “bloodbath” lie to meddle in the election.

MSNBC disingenuously headlined an article: “Trump says there will be a ‘bloodbath’ if he loses the election” while NPR ran a piece: “Trump says some migrants are ‘not people’, and warns of ‘bloodbath’ if he loses,” with The New York Times running a near identical headline. The Rolling Stone published “Trump Says There Will Be a ‘Bloodbath’ and Elections Will End If He Isn’t Reelected.”

Left-wing legacy media deceptively edited a clip to accuse Trump of political violence and make an immediate determination of guilt in the court of public opinion. That meets the definition of disinformation: deliberately spreading false information to mislead the public. This is the type of press Benjamin Franklin warned about, one in which “the accused is allowed no grand jury of the truth of the accusation before it is publicly made.”

Franklin, writing an analysis of the press entitled “An Account of the Supreme Court of Judicature in Pennsylvania, viz. The Court of the Press,” continued: “The proceedings are also sometimes so rapid, that an honest good citizen may find himself suddenly and unexpectedly accused, and in the same morning judges and condemned, and sentence pronounced against him, That he is a rogue and a villain.“
03-18-2024 12:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.