Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News The Left is Trying to Redefine Anti-Zionism to Excuse Antisemitism
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
The Left is Trying to Redefine Anti-Zionism to Excuse Antisemitism
Quote:People on the left don’t think they’re capable of bigotry and will reshape reality to conform to that view.

From the Cornell Daily Sun:

Why Anti-Zionism Is Antisemitism in Disguise

Imagine a group of people accused of racism demanding the University adopt a definition of racism that would exempt them.

This, in essence, is what the Cornell Coalition for Mutual Liberation did on Dec. 1 when they demanded Cornell define anti-Zionism as an “ideology” and not antisemitism. It seems Jews are the only minority denied the right to define aggressions against them as bigotry.

Defining Zionism is simple: It is the desire by an indigenous people, the Jews, to return to their ancestral homeland and for those who never left to regain/retain sovereignty. Observant Jews pray three times every day for a return to Jerusalem and an end to their exile from Zion; Jews have been praying for an end to exile for almost 2,000 years.

The Anti-Defamation League, the world’s leading organization fighting antisemitism, has an entire webpage explaining why anti-Zionism is antisemitism in that it attacks the foundational legitimacy of Jewish statehood: “Anti-Zionism is antisemitic, in intent or effect, as it invokes anti-Jewish tropes, is used to disenfranchise, demonize, disparage, or punish all Jews and/or those who feel a connection to Israel, equates Zionism with Nazism and other genocidal regimes, and renders Jews less worthy of sovereignty and nationhood than other peoples and states.”

But there is no need to invoke the ADL’s definition of antisemitism, because Cornell, like every other educational institution in America, has already been supplied with a definition to use by the Department of Education.

When considering violations of Title VI involving accusations of antisemitism, federal agencies are required Under Executive Order 13899 to consider the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance’s (IHRA) working definition of antisemitism and the IHRA’s contemporary examples of antisemitism. This means that Cornell, too, must consider the IHRA definition when assessing whether an incident on campus qualifies as antisemitism.

Link
02-09-2024 04:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

C2__ Offline
Caltex2

I Root For: Houston, PVAMU
RE: The Left is Trying to Redefine Anti-Zionism to Excuse Antisemitism
The problem of course, is that Zionism isn't Judaism. They don't read the Torah and read more advanced books like the Kabbalah. The Zionists get away with murder and use the real Jews as a human shield.
02-11-2024 06:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
(02-11-2024 06:22 PM)C2__ Wrote:  The problem of course, is that Zionism isn't Judaism. They don't read the Torah and read more advanced books like the Kabbalah. The Zionists get away with murder and use the real Jews as a human shield.

That has to be one of the dumbest things ever posted here. Kabbalah? 01-wingedeagle

You know who the biggest Zionist in the universe is? God Himself.

Of course by "Zionist" this means that He alone gave them the land with an eternal covenant. He can judge them and kick them out of the land temporarily for this sins, but the convent over the land is eternal.

That is what the Torah states.

Sounds almost like you are part of that racist cult the black Hebrew Israelites. Those people are in quackville.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2024 08:10 PM by ericsrevenge76.)
02-11-2024 07:05 PM
andybible1995 Offline
All American

I Root For: TN, MTSU, MD
(02-09-2024 04:05 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:People on the left don’t think they’re capable of bigotry and will reshape reality to conform to that view.

From the Cornell Daily Sun:

Why Anti-Zionism Is Antisemitism in Disguise

Imagine a group of people accused of racism demanding the University adopt a definition of racism that would exempt them.

This, in essence, is what the Cornell Coalition for Mutual Liberation did on Dec. 1 when they demanded Cornell define anti-Zionism as an “ideology” and not antisemitism. It seems Jews are the only minority denied the right to define aggressions against them as bigotry.

Defining Zionism is simple: It is the desire by an indigenous people, the Jews, to return to their ancestral homeland and for those who never left to regain/retain sovereignty. Observant Jews pray three times every day for a return to Jerusalem and an end to their exile from Zion; Jews have been praying for an end to exile for almost 2,000 years.

The Anti-Defamation League, the world’s leading organization fighting antisemitism, has an entire webpage explaining why anti-Zionism is antisemitism in that it attacks the foundational legitimacy of Jewish statehood: “Anti-Zionism is antisemitic, in intent or effect, as it invokes anti-Jewish tropes, is used to disenfranchise, demonize, disparage, or punish all Jews and/or those who feel a connection to Israel, equates Zionism with Nazism and other genocidal regimes, and renders Jews less worthy of sovereignty and nationhood than other peoples and states.”

But there is no need to invoke the ADL’s definition of antisemitism, because Cornell, like every other educational institution in America, has already been supplied with a definition to use by the Department of Education.

When considering violations of Title VI involving accusations of antisemitism, federal agencies are required Under Executive Order 13899 to consider the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance’s (IHRA) working definition of antisemitism and the IHRA’s contemporary examples of antisemitism. This means that Cornell, too, must consider the IHRA definition when assessing whether an incident on campus qualifies as antisemitism.

Link

Zionism might as well be Jewish nationalism. Leftists hate nationalism.
02-11-2024 08:06 PM
C2__ Offline
Caltex2

(02-11-2024 07:05 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(02-11-2024 06:22 PM)C2__ Wrote:  The problem of course, is that Zionism isn't Judaism. They don't read the Torah and read more advanced books like the Kabbalah. The Zionists get away with murder and use the real Jews as a human shield.

That has to be one of the dumbest things ever posted here. Kabbalah? 01-wingedeagle

Of course by "Zionist" this means that He alone gave them the land with an eternal covenant. He can judge them and kick them out of the land temporarily for this sins, but the convent over the land is eternal.

Sounds almost like you are part of that racist cult the black Hebrew Israelites. Those people are in quackville.

Quote:Yes. Kabbalah is the mystical dimension of Judaism. It is not studied by all, or even most Jews as its esoteric experiential approach to union with God is too intense and potentially dangerous for most people but it is certainly an important part of Judaism and many of the greatest rabbis have been mekubbalim.

A noted exception is Maimonides, who evinced a great contempt for mysticism and preferred philosophy and logic to experiential venturing in other realms of existence.

-Shayn M, a Jewish commenter on Quora

https://www.quora.com/Are-Zionism-and-Kabbalah-the-same

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabbalah#:...nt%20Jews.

[Read the first paragraph]

Fact is high level Zionists know they're not Jews, per se. Again, they just use the real Jews as human shields for their agenda, mentally and physically.

Sounds like you've been brainwashed by too many mainstream sources.

PS: If I said Kabbalah was a book, I meant that it was an advanced school of thought. Sorry about that.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2024 08:48 PM by C2__.)
02-11-2024 08:46 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

(02-11-2024 08:46 PM)C2__ Wrote:  
(02-11-2024 07:05 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  

Quote:Yes. Kabbalah is the mystical dimension of Judaism. It is not studied by all, or even most Jews as its esoteric experiential approach to union with God is too intense and potentially dangerous for most people but it is certainly an important part of Judaism and many of the greatest rabbis have been mekubbalim.

A noted exception is Maimonides, who evinced a great contempt for mysticism and preferred philosophy and logic to experiential venturing in other realms of existence.

-Shayn M, a Jewish commenter on Quora

https://www.quora.com/Are-Zionism-and-Kabbalah-the-same

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabbalah#:...nt%20Jews.

[Read the first paragraph]

Fact is high level Zionists know they're not Jews, per se. Again, they just use the real Jews as human shields for their agenda, mentally and physically.

Sounds like you've been brainwashed by too many mainstream sources.

PS: If I said Kabbalah was a book, I meant that it was an advanced school of thought. Sorry about that.

No I been brainwashed by the Torah. Unlike you I have actually read the Torah and the entire Hebrew Bible so you can't con me with this BS.

Whatever racist and hatred driven redefinition of "zionism" you pivot to its doesn't change the fact of what is written in the Torah and the rest of the Tanakh. God Himself gave the land in an eternal covenant to the nation of Israel.

If you had actually read your Bible you would know there is no such thing as a "fake nation" of Israel. There are people who can lie and not really be Jews, but there is no such thing as a "fake" nation of Israel setting up shop in the Holy Land. The scriptures were very clear about what was going to happen, they would be kicked out of the land after rejecting the Messiah (70 AD) and sold into nations all across the world. The land would lie desolate with no other nation existing there until the latter days when the nation would be reformed and Jews would migrate there from all over the earth. They would return as a mixed people from nations all across the globe after being mixed in with them for nearly 2000 years.

And they would return as a mostly secular nation still rejecting Jesus as their Messiah and will not accept Him until very late in the great tribulation at their darkest hour.

Your problem is YOU have fallen prey to con men and liars and they have you spouting off their lies and pointing to books as proof that you have never even bothered to read and don't even know what they say about this.

You can't con and bluff me on this, I know what the Tanakh says about this.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2024 11:53 PM by ericsrevenge76.)
02-11-2024 10:16 PM
Advertisement

BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
Who knew the party of Lucifer backed by Moloch followers would be antisemitic?

Bible clearly tells us to read to show thyself approved!

C2 my recommendation is the Greek Lexicon and the original King James Version first

King James was translated before the English could manipulate it to their own needs

After those I like NASB95 New American Standard but watch out because the Greek Lexicon doesn’t always translate accurately into English

We’re marching to Zion could clue you in
02-11-2024 11:51 PM
C2__ Offline
Caltex2

LOL, did you even watch the video? That was a Jew talking by the way.

And all the Bible is is [sic] a form of control. Well, maybe that's not all it is but it's used as a control mechanism. Certain Powers That Be know what you're expecting step by step and are (or will) use/using it to deceive you.

And the fact is nothing has to happen. Prophecy is used as a warning about negative behavior. In other words, God is warning you that if you (or we, the people) don't change your/our ways, then this (various events) is most likely to happen. But nothing HAS to happen. I've seen it in my personal life, so I can't really prove it to you but the point is the more you give into blind faith that certain things have to happen in a certain way and order, the easier it is to be controlled and eventually deceived.

And of course, that does nothing to address the thread topic. You have the Internet, take some time to educate yourself about why some are called the "so-called" Jews. I would educate you but don't want to be banned from the board for being "anti-Semitic," which is like a punishment that happens to any public figure that talks negatively about the"so-called" Jews (and Jews in general, a group they're lumped into).
02-11-2024 11:52 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

(02-11-2024 11:52 PM)C2__ Wrote:  LOL, did you even watch the video? That was a Jew talking by the way.

And all the Bible is is [sic] a form of control. Well, maybe that's not all it is but it's used as a control mechanism. Certain Powers That Be know what you're expecting step by step and are (or will) use/using it to deceive you.

And the fact is nothing has to happen. Prophecy is used as a warning about negative behavior. In other words, God is warning you that if you (or we, the people) don't change your/our ways, then this (various events) is most likely to happen. But nothing HAS to happen. I've seen it in my personal life, so I can't really prove it to you but the point is the more you give into blind faith that certain things have to happen in a certain way and order, the easier it is to be controlled and eventually deceived.

And of course, that does nothing to address the thread topic. You have the Internet, take some time to educate yourself about why some are called the "so-called" Jews. I would educate you but don't want to be banned from the board for being "anti-Semitic," which is like a punishment that happens to any public figure that talks negatively about the"so-called" Jews (and Jews in general, a group they're lumped into).

Again your own words prove you have no idea what the Bible says on this in the OT, you are simply bluffing and making crap up out of thin air.

You can't con me on this, I have studied and read these things in Hebrew and English.

God was very clear in the OT law that prophecy is NOT what might happen but what will happen because HE already knows the outcome of all things ("I make the END known from the beginning, my council will stand and I will do all my pleasure").

If you had actually read the Tanakh, you would have known when a prophet says a thing and it does not come to pass, he is accursed and to be put to death as a false prophet.

The simple fact is you have never read it and don't have a clue what it says so you just make this crap up out of thin air as you go. That what all con men do.

You don't have to hide what you are, your words have already given away you are one of the hateful, antisemitic, racist "black Hebrew Israelites" that the Bible and OT debunked 2500 years before you ever came along.

Your in a racist based cult.

You attack the Bible and OT because it debunks your racist nonsense and it put it in writing some 2500+ years ago, long before Jesus was born and Israel was crushed by Rome.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2024 12:16 AM by ericsrevenge76.)
02-12-2024 12:12 AM
C2__ Offline
Caltex2

(02-11-2024 11:51 PM)BlueDragon Wrote:  Who knew the party of Lucifer backed by Moloch followers would be antisemitic?

C2 my recommendation is the Greek Lexicon and the original King James Version first

King James was translated before the English could manipulate it to their own needs

After those I like NASB95 New American Standard but watch out because the Greek Lexicon doesn’t always translate accurately into English

The best version of the Bible hands down is the New American Bible Revised Edition (NABRE), if for no other reason than that they lead into every book of Bible with an introduction. Armed with that, you can read between the lines and really get a deeper/true understanding of the Bible in many areas. The biggest secret known to man is in the Bible hidden in plain sight in an obvious spot of the Bible. And no it's not in the NT, it's in the OT and the intro to the book where it's located within the NABRE really clues you into what it is if you're really able to see it for what it is. This "biggest secret known to man" is actually semi-mainstream but dots are typically not connected to make it obvious it's in the Bible. That's because people are stubborn with their initial/traditional interpretation of the Bible but if you're familiar with it from outside the Bible, you should be able to figure it out and have your eyes opened.

As a warning, to understand and accept this fact, you may have to take "a bite" or two from the "Tree of Knowledge," which is why I won't post it directly. It's not meant to be known at this level of existence and it's not worth going to Hell to know this ultimate truth. Granted, if I posted it'd likely be disregarded and even laughed at and the person reading it would stay believing what they want to or always have. But to anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear that wants to know it, I pointed you in the direction you need to go, you just have to see it for what it is.
02-12-2024 12:32 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

(02-12-2024 12:32 AM)C2__ Wrote:  
(02-11-2024 11:51 PM)BlueDragon Wrote:  Who knew the party of Lucifer backed by Moloch followers would be antisemitic?

The best version of the Bible hands down is the New American Bible Revised Edition (NABRE), if for no other reason than that they lead into every book of Bible with an introduction. Armed with that, you can read between the lines and really get a deeper/true understanding of the Bible in many areas. The biggest secret known to man is in the Bible hidden in plain sight in an obvious spot of the Bible. And no it's not in the NT, it's in the OT and the intro to the book where it's located within the NABRE really clues you into what it is if you're really able to see it for what it is. This "biggest secret known to man" is actually semi-mainstream but dots are typically not connected to make it obvious it's in the Bible. That's because people are stubborn with their initial/traditional interpretation of the Bible but if you're familiar with it from outside the Bible, you should be able to figure it out and have your eyes opened.

As a warning, to understand and accept this fact, you may have to take "a bite" or two from the "Tree of Knowledge," which is why I won't post it directly. It's not meant to be known at this level of existence and it's not worth going to Hell to know this ultimate truth. Granted, if I posted it'd likely be disregarded and even laughed at and the person reading it would stay believing what they want to or always have. But to anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear that wants to know it, I pointed you in the direction you need to go, you just have to see it for what it is.

Oh the irony, its the Old Testament that absolutly buries everything you have said here note for note.

Its the OT that tells us the Jews Messiah would come right about 32 AD, it the OT that tells us the Jews and the religious leaders would reject Him, its the OT that tells us Rome would crucify him and destroy Israel in the same generation and scatter the Jews into all nations across the world. Its the OT that tells us the land would remain desolate and empty for nearly 2000 years until the Jews would begin returning as the nation was reborn.

Its the OT that tells us they would come forth out of all nations and people after being mixed in with them for nearly 2000 years, its the OT that tells us they would still be rejecting Jesus when they returned. Its the OT that tells us they would be surrounded on all side by nation calling for their total destruction and declare war on them from the day the nation was reborn.

Unlike con men like you I actually have read it and KNOW what is written in both English and Hebrew.

You might as well tell me you have read moby dick and argue there is no boat and no whale. Your own words have exposed the fact that you have NOT read the book and are just bluffing and coning your way through all of this.
02-12-2024 12:55 AM
Advertisement

C2__ Offline
Caltex2

(02-12-2024 12:12 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(02-11-2024 11:52 PM)C2__ Wrote:  LOL, did you even watch the video? That was a Jew talking by the way.

Again your own words prove you have no idea what the Bible says on this in the OT, you are simply bluffing and making crap up out of thin air.

You can't con me on this, I have studied and read these things in Hebrew and English.

God was very clear in the OT law that prophecy is NOT what might happen but what will happen because HE already knows the outcome of all things ("I make the END known from the beginning, my council will stand and I will do all my pleasure").

If you had actually read the Tanakh, you would have known when a prophet says a thing and it does not come to pass, he is accursed and to be put to death as a false prophet.

The simple fact is you have never read it and don't have a clue what it says so you just make this crap up out of thin air as you go. That what all con men do.

You don't have to hide what you are, your words have already given away you are one of the hateful, antisemitic, racist "black Hebrew Israelites" that the Bible and OT debunked 2500 years before you ever came along.

Your in a racist based cult.

You attack the Bible and OT because it debunks your racist nonsense and it put it in writing some 2500+ years ago, long before Jesus was born and Israel was crushed by Rome.

Again, I've actually gone through some paranormal/supernatural events and God made it clear to me, based partially on actions done by me, that everything you expect to happen doesn't have to happen.

And no, no I'm not a Black Hebrew Israelite. YOU keep saying that because you think my views parrot theirs. Doesn't make it true.

God "knows" what happens because it's predictably what people will do, eternal cycle after cycle. But because we have free will, we have the choice to avert these prophecies which are given to the prophets. If it was certain what was going to happen, then what's the point of life? We'd be like action figures God is just playing with to get the desired result but we know that's not true because we have free will.

You're just caught up being exact about the words of FLAWED men, no matter how holy they may be. And many Bible writings, particularly The Old Testament, weren't even written down immediately and were passed down orally for generations, if not millennia before finally being written down. Again, it's all control, you're firm believing something has to be infallible and exact just because it has to be. Again, control...
02-12-2024 12:56 AM
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
Interesting take. I discover things I didn’t see before each time I read the Bible.

I find it somewhat strange you think the Bible is a mind controlling mechanism.

If you do not want to be a servant as a Christian then you most assuredly have rejected Christ.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2024 01:10 AM by BlueDragon.)
02-12-2024 12:57 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

(02-12-2024 12:56 AM)C2__ Wrote:  Again, I've actually gone through some paranormal/supernatural events and God made it clear to me, based partially on actions done by me, that everything you expect to happen doesn't have to happen.

And no, no I'm not a Black Hebrew Israelite. YOU keep saying that because you think my views parrot theirs. Doesn't make it true.

God "knows" what happens because it's predictably what people will do, eternal cycle after cycle. But because we have free will, we have the choice to avert these prophecies which are given to the prophets. If it was certain what was going to happen, then what's the point of life? We'd be like action figures God is just playing with to get the desired result but we know that's not true because we have free will.

You're just caught up being exact about the words of FLAWED men, no matter how holy they may be. And many Bible writings, particularly The Old Testament, weren't even written down immediately and were passed down orally for generations, if not millennia before finally being written down. Again, it's all control, you're firm believing something has to be infallible and exact just because it has to be. Again, control...

Whether it be Black Hebrew or whatever you have clearly attached yourself to some quack spiritualist cult. As the saying goes, "you say your not a whore but your are definitely wearing a whores uniform".

My man GOD is the one in control, not man. God is the one who spoke the universe into existence, God is the one who formed the earth and brought man out of the dust, God is the one who gave us free will and breathed the breath of life into man.

But you argue that somehow man is able to override Gods will, change and corrupt His eternal Word HE promised us for all time and its all true simply simple because you have had a supernatural experience?

How insanely stupid and contradictory is it to say God created the whole universe yet does not have the ability to preserve His word for us through the millennia?

You reject God's Word because you hate the truth, you instead what to create your own truth, your own god, your own salvation. You are a perfect product of this age that want to day there is no objective truth, their is only YOUR truth.

As I have said, the words of the Old Testament written down 2500 and 3000 years ago on what would come to pass have already happened an PROEVEN these things to be true as hsitory unfolded. Both in the time of Jesus 2000 years ago, all through the middle ages and up to modern day. I don't have to blindly hope they are true, I can read them and test the words of the prophets myself to see if they did come to pass.

Because you have NOT read these things, you have decided to close your eyes, close your ears and just make up your own truth out of the depths of your own hearts desires.

Satan appears as an angel of light and has been deceiving people through spiritualism and personal desires for thousands of years. He has clearly taken you for a ride.

But its still not too late for you.

As hard as I go after and cut into the false light of your word here, my heart goes out to you twice as fervently to turn from this path of deception and turn to Jesus and the cross. He is the only truth, and its not a blind truth we have to make up ourselves through false spiritualism.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2024 01:20 AM by ericsrevenge76.)
02-12-2024 01:16 AM
C2__ Offline
Caltex2

(02-12-2024 12:55 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(02-12-2024 12:32 AM)C2__ Wrote:  

Oh the irony, its the Old Testament that absolutly buries everything you have said here note for note.

Its the OT that tells us the Jews Messiah would come right about 32 AD, it the OT that tells us the Jews and the religious leaders would reject Him, its the OT that tells us Rome would crucify him and destroy Israel in the same generation and scatter the Jews into all nations across the world. Its the OT that tells us the land would remain desolate and empty for nearly 2000 years until the Jews would begin returning as the nation was reborn.

Its the OT that tells us they would come forth out of all nations and people after being mixed in with them for nearly 2000 years, its the OT that tells us they would still be rejecting Jesus when they returned. Its the OT that tells us they would be surrounded on all side by nation calling for their total destruction and declare war on them from the day the nation was reborn.

Unlike con men like you I actually have read it and KNOW what is written in both English and Hebrew.

You might as well tell me you have read moby dick and argue there is no boat and no whale. Your own words have exposed the fact that you have NOT read the book and are just bluffing and coning your way through all of this.

This is not the biggest secret known the man. Try again.

My level of understanding and simultaneously grasping multiple schools of thought allowed this ability to understand this. This secret is a very well guarded yet somewhat well known secret known by the Dark Powers That Be that God doesn't want us to know. But it's there for anyone who has the ability to see it for what it is. And since I don't want to send people to Hell, I won't type what it is. It's all about mastering the science of multiple meanings and looking into an interpretation you've never considered.

But again, God doesn't want us to know this, so it's not a hill I'll die on trying to convert people.

I will say it wouldn't hurt to read what the Bible says in English and Hebrew (and even Greek for parts of the NT), so you have me there but don't be so sure your locktight interpretation of things just has to be totally accurate. The Bible was never meant to be taken literally, it takes a skilled ability to comb through the lines and see things for what they are.

And don't be so sure I'm just making things up. This alleged "con man" was actually almost taken into the secret society for the Archangel Michael and the Bluray. Bet you didn't know that, what the Blueray is or that there actually is a secret society working against the Dark Forces for your sake. (And no, I'm not in it but I know for sure it exist because they planned to show me the secret handshake during some of my "paranormal" events).
02-12-2024 01:22 AM
C2__ Offline
Caltex2

(02-12-2024 12:57 AM)BlueDragon Wrote:  Interesting take. I discover things I didn’t see before each time I read the Bible.

I find it somewhat strange you think the Bible is a mind controlling mechanism.

If you do not want to be a servant as a Christian then you most assuredly have rejected Christ.

The fact is the Satanists know what Christians are expecting, sometimes step for step, and plan to use it against you. Well that and the unrigid, never changing interpretation of scripture that can't be outside the box and just has to be what's accepted as the correct interpretation because it always has been. That keeps eternal and eye opening secrets found in the Bible and hidden in plain sight form being discovered by the masses.

I'm just the messenger sent to warn you.
02-12-2024 01:28 AM
Advertisement

ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

(02-12-2024 01:28 AM)C2__ Wrote:  The fact is the Satanists know what Christians are expecting, sometimes step for step, and plan to use it against you. Well that and the unrigid, never changing interpretation of scripture that can't be outside the box and just has to be what's accepted as the correct interpretation because it always has been. That keeps eternal and eye opening secrets found in the Bible and hidden in plain sight form being discovered by the masses.

Satan's favorite word is "interpretation". Its allows people to argue the words on the page don't mean what they say, but you have the secret meaning of them.

Of course if the words never mean what they say, then they really mean nothing at all and each person is free to create their own truth, own God and own salvation out of the words.

Hence your entire argument here.

(02-12-2024 01:22 AM)C2__ Wrote:  This is not the biggest secret known the man. Try again.

My level of understanding and simultaneously grasping multiple schools of thought allowed this ability to understand this. This secret is a very well guarded yet somewhat well known secret known by the Dark Powers That Be that God doesn't want us to know. But it's there for anyone who has the ability to see it for what it is. And since I don't want to send people to Hell, I won't type what it is. It's all about mastering the science of multiple meanings and looking into an interpretation you've never considered.

But again, God doesn't want us to know this, so it's not a hill I'll die on trying to convert people.

I will say it wouldn't hurt to read what the Bible says in English and Hebrew (and even Greek for parts of the NT), so you have me there but don't be so sure your locktight interpretation of things just has to be totally accurate. The Bible was never meant to be taken literally, it takes a skilled ability to comb through the lines and see things for what they are.

And don't be so sure I'm just making things up. This alleged "con man" was actually almost taken into the secret society for the Archangel Michael and the Bluray. Bet you didn't know that, what the Blueray is or that there actually is a secret society working against the Dark Forces for your sake. (And no, I'm not in it but I know for sure it exist because they planned to show me the secret handshake during some of my "paranormal" events).

My goodness.

Respectfully you are obviously a total moon bat. I had no idea you were this far off the deep end in quackville.

I'm not going to debate or discuss anything further after reading this last response, I'm instead just going to agree to disagree and pray for you will all my heart.

You clearly have some serious issues and need it.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2024 01:44 AM by ericsrevenge76.)
02-12-2024 01:31 AM
C2__ Offline
Caltex2

(02-12-2024 01:16 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(02-12-2024 12:56 AM)C2__ Wrote:  Again, I've actually gone through some paranormal/supernatural events and God made it clear to me, based partially on actions done by me, that everything you expect to happen doesn't have to happen.

Whether it be Black Hebrew or whatever you have clearly attached yourself to some quack spiritualist cult. As the saying goes, "you say your not a whore but your are definitely wearing a whores uniform".

My man GOD is the one in control, not man. God is the one who spoke the universe into existence, God is the one who formed the earth and brought man out of the dust, God is the one who gave us free will and breathed the breath of life into man.

But you argue that somehow man is able to override Gods will, change and corrupt His eternal Word HE promised us for all time and its all true simply simple because you have had a supernatural experience?

How insanely stupid and contradictory is it to say God created the whole universe yet does not have the ability to preserve His word for us through the millennia?

You reject God's Word because you hate the truth, you instead what to create your own truth, your own god, your own salvation. You are a perfect product of this age that want to day there is no objective truth, their is only YOUR truth.

As I have said, the words of the Old Testament written down 2500 and 3000 years ago on what would come to pass have already happened an PROEVEN these things to be true as hsitory unfolded. Both in the time of Jesus 2000 years ago, all through the middle ages and up to modern day. I don't have to blindly hope they are true, I can read them and test the words of the prophets myself to see if they did come to pass.

Because you have NOT read these things, you have decided to close your eyes, close your ears and just make up your own truth out of the depths of your own hearts desires.

Satan appears as an angel of light and has been deceiving people through spiritualism and personal desires for thousands of years. He has clearly taken you for a ride.

But its still not too late for you.

As hard as I go after and cut into the false light of your word here, my heart goes out to you twice as fervently to turn from this path of deception and turn to Jesus and the cross. He is the only truth, and its not a blind truth we have to make up ourselves through false spiritualism.

Dude, I've directly (and indirectly) communicated with God and can write books about what I've been through spiritually and paranormally (and WILL write books about it). I'm on your freaking side dude, otherwise Michael wouldn't have tried to bring me into his secret society. God didn't get done speaking to man 2,000 years ago and speaks with some of us (granted, not many of us) all the time. These people are usually called mentally ill and the entire system is set up to classify these people as such.

I'm not only trying to get you to loosen your grip on the Bible and Bible prophecy being so infallible and unchanging, I'm trying warn you that having such a tunnel vision view of it can be used against you. And I am aware of what the Satanists were planning (and won't post it here because they may still be planning it in some form, may read this and thus I don't want to die).

One thing I learned is that God is not so perfect and without fault as is described by some prophets in the Bible. As a matter of fact, God is more human-like than we give Him credit for. This is made very clear if you learn what the "biggest secret known to man" is. God isn't so hands on when it comes to us, so yes, we do have choices and our collective actions can set a positive and negative course for us.

Again, there are layers of control, and many things that are called Satanic, particularly by unrelenting, by-the-book Christians, are really stuff God doesn't want us to know or stuff we aren't collectively as a planet aren't ready to know yet. It's God's will to keep us ignorant and away from certain esoteric truths and higher understandings. But some of those truths were more important for me to know personally, so I looked anyways and that's part of what had me prepared for at least one paranormal experience (the one I worked directly worked with Jesus and Michael on). And this was done to protect the same people who assume I'm Satanic for not having a conventional belief, such as yourself. As a matter of fact, I was told to keep this stuff down by all parties involved, which is why I still dance around this "biggest secret known to man" hidden in plain sight.

As for the "So-called" Jews I keep talking about, well, you read your Bible don't you?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se...ersion=NIV
https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Re...on%203%3A9

So yes, there are "So-called" Jews in the world, causing havoc and Jesus spoke of them. These aren't ALL Jews, so don't misconstrue what I'm saying. Not even close.

But that said I can't blame you. If I had your background or just grew up with the typical unrigid interpretation of scripture, I'd think the same thing. If you knew some of what I knew and that I was told be silent about, you'd likely be sent to Hell.

Just know there is a war for your mind going on in the shadows and some of us in that war are on your side. We are not Satanic, we're just advanced students trying to protect the world from the advance of the high level Satanists. And I'm very familiar with Satanism. I took a long hard look at it in the week or two before my mystical experience began. But instead of just assuming either one side or the other side was completely true, I found the answer was in the middle, I got sensitively close to certain esoteric truths and toward the end of my mystical experience was told to keep silent about some of what I knew because it wasn't meant to be known at this level of existence (i.e. God didn't want us to know).

Have a good night/morning and God bless. 04-cheers
02-12-2024 03:23 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

(02-12-2024 03:23 AM)C2__ Wrote:  Dude, I've directly (and indirectly) communicated with God and can write books about what I've been through spiritually and paranormally (and WILL write books about it). I'm on your freaking side dude, otherwise Michael wouldn't have tried to bring me into his secret society. God didn't get done speaking to man 2,000 years ago and speaks with some of us (granted, not many of us) all the time. These people are usually called mentally ill and the entire system is set up to classify these people as such.

I'm not only trying to get you to loosen your grip on the Bible and Bible prophecy being so infallible and unchanging, I'm trying warn you that having such a tunnel vision view of it can be used against you. And I am aware of what the Satanists were planning (and won't post it here because they may still be planning it in some form, may read this and thus I don't want to die).

One thing I learned is that God is not so perfect and without fault as is described by some prophets in the Bible. As a matter of fact, God is more human-like than we give Him credit for. This is made very clear if you learn what the "biggest secret known to man" is. God isn't so hands on when it comes to us, so yes, we do have choices and our collective actions can set a positive and negative course for us.

Again, there are layers of control, and many things that are called Satanic, particularly by unrelenting, by-the-book Christians, are really stuff God doesn't want us to know or stuff we aren't collectively as a planet aren't ready to know yet. It's God's will to keep us ignorant and away from certain esoteric truths and higher understandings. But some of those truths were more important for me to know personally, so I looked anyways and that's part of what had me prepared for at least one paranormal experience (the one I worked directly worked with Jesus and Michael on). And this was done to protect the same people who assume I'm Satanic for not having a conventional belief, such as yourself. As a matter of fact, I was told to keep this stuff down by all parties involved, which is why I still dance around this "biggest secret known to man" hidden in plain sight.

As for the "So-called" Jews I keep talking about, well, you read your Bible don't you?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se...ersion=NIV
https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Re...on%203%3A9

So yes, there are "So-called" Jews in the world, causing havoc and Jesus spoke of them. These aren't ALL Jews, so don't misconstrue what I'm saying. Not even close.

But that said I can't blame you. If I had your background or just grew up with the typical unrigid interpretation of scripture, I'd think the same thing. If you knew some of what I knew and that I was told be silent about, you'd likely be sent to Hell.

Just know there is a war for your mind going on in the shadows and some of us in that war are on your side. We are not Satanic, we're just advanced students trying to protect the world from the advance of the high level Satanists. And I'm very familiar with Satanism. I took a long hard look at it in the week or two before my mystical experience began. But instead of just assuming either one side or the other side was completely true, I found the answer was in the middle, I got sensitively close to certain esoteric truths and toward the end of my mystical experience was told to keep silent about some of what I knew because it wasn't meant to be known at this level of existence (i.e. God didn't want us to know).

Have a good night/morning and God bless. 04-cheers

You should have read my previous posts a little more carefully, I already debunked your use of Rev 2:9 and 3:9 before you ever brought it up. I could see you going there a mile away and cut to the chase thinking it would save you some time.

If you had read more carefully you would have seen where I said there is such thing as fake Jews but there is no such thing as a fake nation of Israel living in the Holy Land. God was very clear about this that when he kicks the Jews out for their sin that the land will lie desolate until they return. And when they return they will still be in sin and separated from God, following Satan instead. And this will continue until very late in the tribulation.

Thats not my interpretation, those are the words of that book.

I get it, you actually believe the archangel Michael came down from heaven and initiated you into his secret society.

Believe me, I fully grasp what you are saying.

I would just respectfully suggest you might consider seeing a psychiatrist if you are not already. If you are seeing one already I think it would be good for you to share this with them and follow their advice.

I know you think those people are out to get you, but they are not you clearly have some mental heath issues. I say that is all seriousness and concern for you.

God Bless
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2024 03:45 AM by ericsrevenge76.)
02-12-2024 03:35 AM
C2__ Offline
Caltex2

(02-12-2024 01:31 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(02-12-2024 01:28 AM)C2__ Wrote:  The fact is the Satanists know what Christians are expecting, sometimes step for step, and plan to use it against you. Well that and the unrigid, never changing interpretation of scripture that can't be outside the box and just has to be what's accepted as the correct interpretation because it always has been. That keeps eternal and eye opening secrets found in the Bible and hidden in plain sight form being discovered by the masses.

Satan's favorite word is "interpretation". Its allows people to argue the words on the page don't mean what they say, but you have the secret meaning of them.

Of course if the words never mean what they say, then they really mean nothing at all and each person is free to create their own truth, own God and own salvation out of the words.

Hence your entire argument here.

(02-12-2024 01:22 AM)C2__ Wrote:  This is not the biggest secret known the man. Try again.

My goodness.

Respectfully you are obviously a total moon bat. I had no idea you were this far off the deep end in quackville.

I'm not going to debate or discuss anything further after reading this last response, I'm instead just going to agree to disagree and pray for you will all my heart.

You clearly have some serious issues and need it.

Response to Quote 1: LOL, I'm not saying anything about interpretation and words being meaningless in the Bible. What I'm telling you is the Satanists know what you're thinking and expecting and are working to deceive you based on your own expectations emanating from scripture. You better think twice if you start seeing supposed prophecies being fulfilled. I'm telling you the Powers That Be have layers of control stacked upon layers of control, stacked on layers of control, almost as many as God.

They were setting things up to deceive mankind using typical Christians own interpretation of scripture, and I know what they were planning and almost fell for it. It took some extra alternative research to snap out of it and see it wasn't of God.

Response to Quote 2: Glad you're praying for me and we can change the world through prayer. Otherwise, we wouldn't have free will and God would just be setting us up to do a completely preset course of actions. Likewise, I'll pray for you and hope you keep your guard up about the Satanic End Times plans, and don't just get caught up expecting everything to happen exactly as you expect.

Also, realize truth often times (not necessarily the majority of the time) is stranger than fiction. Realize there is a war for your mind going on in the shadows with people on both sides/in both factions.

God bless, hope you live a good healthy life.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2024 04:36 AM by C2__.)
02-12-2024 03:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.