Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Former Space Force commander tells House he was fired for criticizing DEI
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Former Space Force commander tells House he was fired for criticizing DEI
Quote:Former Lt. Col. Matthew Lohmeier, a man who was kicked out of his position at the United States Space Force in May 2021 after he voiced concerns over Marxist-inspired critical race theory teachings in the military, appeared before Congress on Wednesday to testify about "the ongoing Marxist inspired efforts to subvert and weaken our military and broader American society."

Lohmeier said during his testimony that he was fired from his command "for writing a book trying to reverse the trend of the overt politicization of the uniformed services."

"Specifically, I criticize the military's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion trainings which at my own base, were illegally occurring despite an executive order from the commander in chief," he explained. "The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion industry is steeped in critical race theory and is rooted in anti-American Marxist ideology. I watched DEI trainings divide our troops ideologically and in some cases sow the seeds of animosity toward the very country they had sworn an oath to defend."

The longtime military servicemember noted that before promoting his book, "Irresistible Revolution: Marxism's Goal Of Conquest & the Unmaking of the American Military," he "submitted a formal written complaint to the Space Force Inspector General's Office detailing that such violations were occurring including illegal race-based discrimination, but [his] complaint was never investigated, and it was later dismissed by then-Lieutenant General Stephen Whiting in the Senate, [who was] just confirmed for his fourth star."

He then said that he "received a written dismissal of [his] complaint from General Whiting personally" after just two months.

Lohmeier said that "Pentagon officials requested $140 million to expand work diversity initiatives in fiscal year 2024," adding that it is "Double what it's been the previous two years."

"There are a few things taxpayers such as myself feel less essential to the mission of the United States military than expanding diversity mandates and indoctrination," he said. "And now an important point. Such aggressively opposed ideological worldviews, competing for institutionalization through policy epitomizes and formalizes what is properly termed a culture war. The fact that these debates now infect the US military workplace is an offense to people like me, who love their country and all people regardless of their race, gender, sexual preference or background."

Link
01-18-2024 07:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Former Space Force commander tells House he was fired for criticizing DEI
this is why if the shite were to really get nasty, I'm bettin' non woke vs woke takes out woke first, then takes arms with all but the urbanites...

yeah, I'd be happy to play that game....
01-18-2024 08:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
RE: Former Space Force commander tells House he was fired for criticizing DEI
(01-18-2024 08:03 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  this is why if the shite were to really get nasty, I'm bettin' non woke vs woke takes out woke first, then takes arms with all but the urbanites...

yeah, I'd be happy to play that game....

It's going to get nasty, I'd bet the farm. However, it's going to be nastiest for the woke beta males and their suburban moms. I'd guess that if the left had to raise an army on their own 80% of them would be cannon fodder in the first wave of combat action. There may be 20% of them who could actually present a threat.

We've all seen how these antifa larpers act when confronted by someone willing to stand their ground or even go on the offensive.
01-19-2024 08:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.