Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Army Recruitment of White Soldiers Plummets, Take a Wild Guess Why
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Army Recruitment of White Soldiers Plummets, Take a Wild Guess Why
Quote:Military recruitment is in trouble, with the U.S. Army missing its goal by about 10,000 new soldiers in 2023. What's causing the slowdown that has left the nation's oldest service branch in peril even as threats around the world grow?

According to a new report, the shortfall is coming from a lack of white recruits, a problem that has grown progressively worse since 2018.

The Army's recruiting of white soldiers has dropped significantly in the last half decade, according to internal data reviewed by Military.com, a decline that accounts for much of the service's historic recruitment slump that has become the subject of increasing concern for Army leadership and Capitol Hill.

The shift in demographics for incoming recruits would be irrelevant to war planners, except it coincides with an overall shortfall of about 10,000 recruits for the Army in 2023 as the service missed its target of 65,000 new soldiers...

...A total of 44,042 new Army recruits were categorized by the service as white in 2018, but that number has fallen consistently each year to a low of 25,070 in 2023, with a 6% dip from 2022 to 2023 being the most significant drop. No other demographic group has seen such a precipitous decline, though there have been ups and downs from year to year.

The Army is now having to absorb more deployments with fewer deployable soldiers, meaning those who do sign up are facing more time away from their families. In turn, that incentivizes potential recruits to look elsewhere. It's a vicious cycle of stretching what is there while creating the conditions for continued failure to hit recruiting goals.

So what's the cause of this? Well, if you believe the press, it's a combination of factors.

The rate at which white recruitment has fallen far outpaces nationwide demographic shifts, data experts and Army officials interviewed by Military.com noted. They don't see a single cause to the recruiting problem, but pointed to a confluence of issues for Army recruiting, including partisan scrutiny of the service, a growing obesity epidemic and an underfunded public education system.

Talk about putting your head in the sand. The issue is not "partisan scrutiny of the service," and it's certainly not obesity or an underfunded public education system (that is being funded at record high levels). That's not to say obesity isn't an issue overall in the military, but if it were the issue in the context of white recruitment, you'd see black recruitment dropping even further given the statistics on the matter.

The mention of "partisan scrutiny of the service" is closer to the mark, but that framing blames the response and not the actual problems that exist. It's the military equivalent of "Republicans pounce." Why are white people looking at the Army and deciding not to join when they were doing so at nearly double the rate just five years prior? One only needs to look at the changes within the military over the last several years to figure that out.

Diversity, equity, and inclusion and an obsession with intersectionalism have inundated the Army and the military as a whole. Illustrating that is current Joint Chiefs of Staff Charles Brown, who bragged that he used "diversity" as a barometer for promotions and staffing.

“I purposely build my office, my front office, and my team with [diversity], and I hire for diversity because they all bring a different perspective,” Brown said in an interview with the Chicago Council on Global Affairs in 2020.

“All of us have to seek out those diverse candidates to bring them in, and that’s what we’re trying to do in the Air Force,” he added, appearing to convey that pursuing diverse candidates is a practice he hoped to implement through the entire Air Force.

What does that tell a potential white recruit? It tells them that they shouldn't bother signing their life away because they won't be treated fairly and will not be promoted based purely on merit and accomplishment. They simply aren't "diverse" enough, and given the Biden administration is still pumping out DEI studies claiming more bias is needed, anyone thinking about joining should know it's only going to get worse.

All of this has dire consequences for the readiness of service branches like the Army. When you start seeing recruiting shortfalls, those eventually compound as retirements escalate, causing the gap to widen. What makes this so infuriating is how preventable it is. Had the Army spent less time promoting woke ideology and more time focusing on its mission, this situation wouldn't exist. It does, though, and there won't be a turnaround until major changes are made throughout the leadership class.

Link
01-11-2024 12:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
RE: Army Recruitment of White Soldiers Plummets, Take a Wild Guess Why
poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids- joe *biden.

Maybe they are as good at soldiering.

The armed forces have become welfare program with enlistees picking their post service disability like a kid chooses a major in college
07-coffee3

Better learn Chinese kiddos
01-11-2024 12:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
My son said it was the best decision he has ever made in his 20 years on the planet. He completes OSUT in mid February. Gave up a college baseball career. He joined the Guard. Says the drill sergeants aren't politically correct. The week they did combative training the DSs got rid of most of the little girls that thought they were up to being infantry. Knocked a couple of them clean out.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2024 01:51 PM by Eagleaidaholic.)
01-11-2024 12:58 PM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
Young white men interested in military service need to be training for what's coming. It won't be long before the DIE nutjobs are encouraging the targeting of white people. Watch what this administration purposes before the election in November. You're going to see our federal government do things to those it sees as standing up for freedom and against leftist tyranny.

Listen to the idiot in the White House's first campaign ad. He's doing his best to put a target on the back of every white conservative American with his dog whistling to his BLM / Antifa stormtroopers about "white supremacy". Remember the idiots on the Left don't need a reason to attack innocent white people. They just need their handlers in the DNC to say when.

So white people stay out of the military and stay home to protect your family from the leftist thugs.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2024 01:28 PM by CardinalJim.)
01-11-2024 01:27 PM
Marc Mensa Online
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
So, they’ve stopped recruiting fat, undereducated, white bigots.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2024 01:41 PM by Marc Mensa.)
01-11-2024 01:40 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(01-11-2024 01:40 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  So, they’ve stop recruiting fat, undereducated white bigots.

You really need to reread the article. Your remark is illogical.
01-11-2024 01:42 PM
Advertisement

Kruciff Offline
Old Man from scene 24

I Root For: The Bridge of Death
Why does having White recruits vs. Nonwhite recruits matter?
01-11-2024 01:47 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
(01-11-2024 01:47 PM)Kruciff Wrote:  Why does having White recruits vs. Nonwhite recruits matter?

Reading comprehension not your forte?
01-11-2024 01:50 PM
andybible1995 Offline
All American

I Root For: TN, MTSU, MD
(01-11-2024 01:27 PM)CardinalJim Wrote:  Young white men interested in military service need to be training for what's coming. It won't be long before the DIE nutjobs are encouraging the targeting of white people. Watch what this administration purposes before the election in November. You're going to see our federal government do things to those it sees as standing up for freedom and against leftist tyranny.

Listen to the idiot in the White House's first campaign ad. He's doing his best to put a target on the back of every white conservative American with his dog whistling to his BLM / Antifa stormtroopers about "white supremacy". Remember the idiots on the Left don't need a reason to attack innocent white people. They just need their handlers in the DNC to say when.

So white people stay out of the military and stay home to protect your family from the leftist thugs.

Mass formation psychosis from the Obama years is to blame for all of this. I wouldn't be surpised if he's telling Joe to say all these things. Also, I'll never understand why white leftists hate other whites. Doesn't that mean they hate themselves as well, or is it more of this "it's for thee but not for me" shite.

Conservative whites are currently being persecuted. They'll be exterminated next, and then said exterminations will be denied in reality. And then you wonder why history always repeats itself and why we can't learn from it.
01-11-2024 01:55 PM
andybible1995 Offline
All American

(01-11-2024 01:47 PM)Kruciff Wrote:  Why does having White recruits vs. Nonwhite recruits matter?

Why does your side hate conservatie whites and paints them as domestic terrorists constantly?
01-11-2024 01:56 PM
andybible1995 Offline
All American

(01-11-2024 01:40 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  So, they’ve stopped recruiting fat, undereducated, white bigots.

Just admit you want conservatives whites dead a**hole.
01-11-2024 01:57 PM
Advertisement

CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
(01-11-2024 01:55 PM)andybible1995 Wrote:  Mass formation psychosis from the Obama years is to blame for all of this. I wouldn't be surpised if he's telling Joe to say all these things. Also, I'll never understand why white leftists hate other whites. Doesn't that mean they hate themselves as well, or is it more of this "it's for thee but not for me" shite.

Conservative whites are currently being persecuted. They'll be exterminated next, and then said exterminations will be denied in reality. And then you wonder why history always repeats itself and why we can't learn from it.

They've been conditioned to hate themselves. Most of the whites with self hatred issues are probably under the age of 40. Older whites remember affirmative action running amok in the '80s. Reagan was successful in limiting affirmative action and promoting a merit based system. Enter primary and secondary educators who believe they are smarter than everyone else so they started teaching young white children that they were to blame for everything wrong in the world. Those children are now in positions of power and influence so they kicked up a notch with DIE and CRT.

That's why the leftists who post here have no original thought and just parrot the indoctrination they have been subjected to for decades. It's not their fault. They weren't taught to question authority. Sadly they're teaching their offspring to hate themselves and every thing about western culture.

Conservatives and Christians need to get their children out of public schools. That's the only way to ensure we raise a generation of free thinkers.
01-11-2024 02:29 PM
Marc Mensa Online

(01-11-2024 01:42 PM)VA49er Wrote:  
(01-11-2024 01:40 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  So, they’ve stop recruiting fat, undereducated white bigots.

From the article…

The rate at which white recruitment has fallen far outpaces nationwide demographic shifts, data experts and Army officials interviewed by Military.com noted. They don't see a single cause to the recruiting problem, but pointed to a confluence of issues for Army recruiting, including partisan scrutiny of the service, a growing obesity epidemic and an underfunded public education system.
01-11-2024 03:00 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(01-11-2024 03:00 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  
(01-11-2024 01:42 PM)VA49er Wrote:  

From the article…

Well, ok, you reread the article. However, how what you posted logically leads to your previous post defies all common sense. Please explain.
01-11-2024 03:20 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

(01-11-2024 01:57 PM)andybible1995 Wrote:  
(01-11-2024 01:40 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  So, they’ve stopped recruiting fat, undereducated, white bigots.

Just admit you want conservatives whites dead a**hole.

He's already said it in another thread
01-11-2024 03:20 PM
Marc Mensa Online

(01-11-2024 01:56 PM)andybible1995 Wrote:  

Why does your side hate conservatie whites and paints them as domestic terrorists constantly?

Not all conservative whites are domestic terrorists, but almost all (75%) domestic terrorists are conservative whites.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2024 03:31 PM by Marc Mensa.)
01-11-2024 03:30 PM
Advertisement

BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

Like all the trans mass shooters have been conservative whites? Wow, Mensa, you have no shame (or brains).
01-11-2024 03:32 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
(01-11-2024 03:30 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  

Not all conservative whites are domestic terrorists, but almost all (75%) domestic terrorists are conservative whites.

Only if you think shooting houses out of a vehicle window isn't "Domestic Terrorism".
01-11-2024 04:09 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

JFC these libtards are stupid. It still amazes me.
01-11-2024 04:13 PM
Kruciff Offline
Old Man from scene 24

I Root For: The Bridge of Death

Care to answer the question?

Sent from my SM-F946U using Tapatalk
01-11-2024 04:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.