Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Ray Epps sentenced to 1 year probation, $500 fine after telling J6ers 'we need to go
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Ray Epps sentenced to 1 year probation, $500 fine after telling J6ers 'we need to go
Quote:Ray Epps, the man who claimed to have "orchestrated" the events of January 6, has been sentenced to a year of probation for his actions.

According to the Associated Press, Epps will have to serve 100 hours of community service, but no restrictions were placed on his travel during his probation sentence. Epps also received a $500 fine.

Epps appeared remotely for the Washington, DC hearing in which Chief Judge James Boasberg sentenced him.

Federal prosecutors had recommended a six-month sentence for Epps. Epps pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of disorderly or disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds.

Epps, in the lead-up to Jan 6, was caught on camera saying, "We need to go into the Capitol" and texted his nephew on the day that he had "orchestrated it" as protestors breached the Capitol building that afternoon.

Over 1,200 people have been arrested in connection with the day, with Biden’s Department of Justice sentencing around 450 defendants to a combined nearly 850 years in prison by the end of 2023.

Former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio, who was not at the Capitol on January 6 but was charged with seditious conspiracy for an organizing role, received the longest sentence at 22 years. His co-defendants, Zachary Rehl, Joe Biggs, and Ethan Nordean, all of whom were Proud Boys affiliates, each received between 15 and 18 years in prison.

Journalist Owen Shroyer was sentenced to 60 days in prison for being on the grounds of the Capitol on January 6, with Biden prosecutors stating that he had broken a deferred prosecution agreement. He was released in December.

Link

Quote:Yet my good friend, who didn't even go inside, and was trying to move people out of the way of tear gas, sat in isolation with no due process for over 6 months with the lights on 24/7. They transferred him from prison to prison and didn't inform his friends and family where he was.

01-09-2024 04:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Ray Epps sentenced to 1 year probation, $500 fine after telling J6ers 'we need to go
good to know you still hold out 'muh hope' for youse few-ture [sic]...

biatchin' ain' gonna solve it....

or have you not figgled out how 'survival' to the corner works...

y'all ain' seen shite, yet!
01-09-2024 04:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
RE: Ray Epps sentenced to 1 year probation, $500 fine after telling J6ers 'we need to go
There is no true justice. There's only what the elites at the top of the food chain hand down to us proles. This is the kind of "punishment" Hunter Biden will receive, assuming he receives any punishment at all.
01-09-2024 04:33 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
They hate us too.
01-09-2024 04:35 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline

(01-09-2024 04:33 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  There is no true justice. There's only what the elites at the top of the food chain hand down to us proles. This is the kind of "punishment" Hunter Biden will receive, assuming he receives any punishment at all.

it's always been about the 'who ya know or what ya know' vs. those that find out and/or care in -$$$...

we can simply access data more quickly, today...
01-09-2024 04:36 PM
stinkfist Offline

(01-09-2024 04:35 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  They hate us too.

they just want to control youse ... in capitalism, they need ALL more than ever before ... feudalism is their fallback...
01-09-2024 04:39 PM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
RE: Ray Epps sentenced to 1 year probation
As they said on Broadway:
it must be nice, it must be nice… to have Washington on your side
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2024 05:00 PM by Native Georgian.)
01-09-2024 04:59 PM
Advertisement

AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
Another glorious achievement for the Garland Stasi/Comey-Wray Gestapo.

The American justice system has allowed itself to become a sick joke.
01-09-2024 05:10 PM
stinkfist Offline

(01-09-2024 05:10 PM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  Another glorious achievement for the Garland Stasi/Comey-Wray Gestapo.

The American justice system has long allowed itself to become been a sick joke.

pick your poison fify ... 03-wink
01-09-2024 05:33 PM
BigTigerMike Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
So this proves he was some type of plant. Compare this to the average J6er and its not even close
01-09-2024 06:17 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline

(01-09-2024 06:17 PM)BigTigerMike Wrote:  So this proves he was some type of plant. Compare this to the average J6er and its not even close

it proves he's still alive for a reason...
01-09-2024 06:18 PM
Todor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
Every generation has to learn in their own way that most of what we have learned about this country is fairly tale level magical thinking. It isn’t real now, and it never was. Selling the myth and keeping people focused on it is the easiest way to get people to forget things like this.
01-09-2024 06:48 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
Our fore fathers fought this kind of tyranny. We are to fat and lazy. We will (are) getting what we deserve.
01-09-2024 10:23 PM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
01-10-2024 12:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Offline

(01-09-2024 10:23 PM)Was SoMs Eagle Wrote:  Our fore fathers fought this kind of tyranny. We are to fat and lazy. We will (are) getting what we deserve.

I contend it was simply an inevitable consequence developing the last fully rich land mass (surrounded by two ponds, I might add) in resources based on tech liabilities --->>> today's tech (the greatest achievement in the shortest history of mankind) ... the founders did their best based on what was before ... once the robber barons took over, they've barely had a spankin' in 'real terms'...

what our species will deal with moving forward is something I'll be more than happy not to be any portion of ... it's also the guilt I'll carry for procreating 0n muh way to becoming worm fodder...

the boomers hit the lottery within time and our species (sans Vietnam and their future gens educational devolvement) ... it's all downhill from there....

tomorrow is all about going back to feudalism ... they'll simply call it #globohomoism ... it's all about the -isms, Ja!? ... 03-wink
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2024 12:18 PM by stinkfist.)
01-10-2024 12:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.