Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Androgynopolis Part 1: Ending the agathokakological man.
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Androgynopolis Part 1: Ending the agathokakological man.
This kind of piggybacks onto the thread topic titled "MSNBC Host Cries On Cue". I responded to that post expressing that the emasculation of the American male has been a concern of mine for at least 10 years.

This is a bit long but interesting.

Androgynopolis
Part 1: Ending the agathokakological man.

The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door. — Rust Cohle

"The men of yesterday are never coming back.

The transhuman agenda is not just one of species alteration at the DNA level, and iatrogenocide carnage at the reproductive level, it comprises a distinctive component of demolition through gender confusion and sex-specific trait destruction.

On the male side of the spectrum, this involves inducing effeminate and unnatural characteristics in men, to create passive, and submissive creatures who will consciously deny millennia of hard-wired psychology and biology so that the forces of global eugenics and depopulation can render their most adequate resistance impotent.

Socially and culturally this destruction has been engineered through movements like feminism and progressive education, with orthodoxies fabricated in faux academic departments to propagate terms like “toxic masculinity,” so that parents encourage their young men to actively question their innate dispositions and participate in denying their biology as something righteous and noble.

Strong, resilient, fearless men who can recognize that a war has been declared on their families, their countries, and their beliefs—denying their children a better life (not necessarily a peaceful and stable one as everything worthwhile must be constantly fought for) and the opportunity to evolve into their biological imperatives—would not so easily back down against the forces they recognize as culpable. So these men have to be, not just neutered and neutralized, but constantly humiliated and demoralized.

The struggle to hold onto those men, to shepherd and usher all their advantageous qualities from previous epochs to resurrect them in the present is a dignified challenge whose resurrectionists should be applauded.

But this struggle is either won or lost inside the family, the classroom, and online, inside The Matrix, with boys of all ages wearing a target on their backs.

The belligerents are patient. They play a long game. They have recognized that the road to manhood starts with boys, and their futures as worthy men can be robbed in advance of biological, psychological, and physiological actualization..."

The rest of the story here
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2024 07:07 AM by TigerBlue4Ever.)
01-07-2024 07:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Androgynopolis Part 1: Ending the agathokakological man.
Quote:The struggle to hold onto those men, to shepherd and usher all their advantageous qualities from previous epochs to resurrect them in the present is a dignified challenge whose resurrectionists should be applauded.

But this struggle is either won or lost inside the family, the classroom, and online, inside The Matrix, with boys of all ages wearing a target on their backs.

The belligerents are patient. They play a long game. They have recognized that the road to manhood starts with boys, and their futures as worthy men can be robbed in advance of biological, psychological, and physiological actualization.

I once hired a 'guy' that looks like pink hair in the linky (I called him green hair vs. greenhorn) ... that cat was as dysfunctional as you would imagine...

what was saddest of all, is he had all the potential to not succumb to the superfluous lifestyle ... he still calls me for 'advice' to this day ... it always ends with, "you > they ... it's your choice which fork in the road to take."

I can honestly state the following ... had I grown up in today's enviro, it would not have ended well for nuts zongo ... I intentionally caused teachers to cry in the 70s when they couldn't back up their positions ... there's not a snowball's I survive the shite they're preaching today...

@teachersPet #orBallistic
01-07-2024 07:42 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(01-07-2024 07:42 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  
Quote:The struggle to hold onto those men, to shepherd and usher all their advantageous qualities from previous epochs to resurrect them in the present is a dignified challenge whose resurrectionists should be applauded.

The belligerents are patient. They play a long game. They have recognized that the road to manhood starts with boys, and their futures as worthy men can be robbed in advance of biological, psychological, and physiological actualization.

I once hired a 'guy' that looks like pink hair in the linky (I called him green hair vs. greenhorn) ... that cat was as dysfunctional as you would imagine...

what was saddest of all, is he had all the potential to not succumb to the superfluous lifestyle ... he still calls me for 'advice' to this day ... it always ends with, "you > they ... it's your choice which fork in the road to take."

I can honestly state the following ... had I grown up in today's enviro, it would not have ended well for nuts zongo ... I intentionally caused teachers to cry in the 70s when they couldn't back up their positions ... there's not a snowball's I survive the shite they're preaching today...

I drove by my 8th grade English teachers house just yesterday. If she was still alive I would stop in and get down on my knees and beg her forgiveness. I was SO hard on that poor old woman. I'm embarrassed for myself when I think about how badly I treated that little old lady.
01-07-2024 07:48 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

That sure is a pretty Telecaster....
01-07-2024 07:50 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(01-07-2024 07:48 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

I drove by my 8th grade English teachers house just yesterday. If she was still alive I would stop in and get down on my knees and beg her forgiveness. I was SO hard on that poor old woman. I'm embarrassed for myself when I think about how badly I treated that little old lady.

it all started with a Priest in 2nd grade ... yeahhhhhhhhhh, that Priest!

I only targeted the ones that deserved it...

#zeroRemorse
01-07-2024 08:02 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(01-07-2024 08:02 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(01-07-2024 07:48 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

it all started with a Priest in 2nd grade ... yeahhhhhhhhhh, that Priest!

I only targeted the ones that deserved it...

#zeroRemorse

I remain forever grateful that dogma was the only thing crammed down my throat in my years at Catholic school. Priests are fair game IMO...
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2024 08:10 AM by TigerBlue4Ever.)
01-07-2024 08:09 AM
BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbgvFpmqesb8qFdZ4fDIj...&s]
01-07-2024 09:39 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.