Admitting This Took Some Courage

12-22-2023 01:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Admitting This Took Some Courage
play stupid games … in a decade, they’ll wonder why and still blame it on DJT!!! - disclaimer: AM, he did make the WRONG move!!! … debated/tabled…

>70% of my immediate fam have been jabbed (military - the rest due to school or med profession) … all that’s left are Li’l bubba, me daughter, and nuts zongo … I’m simply waiting for a phone call one day…

those sick mothertrucKKKers better hope ‘terminal’ never enters muh world…
12-22-2023 01:13 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
A woman publicly telling her age does take courage. 52 looks good on her.
12-22-2023 01:16 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
(12-22-2023 01:16 PM)umbluegray Wrote:  A woman publicly telling her age does take courage. 52 looks good on her.

She's a piece.
12-22-2023 02:15 PM
Advertisement

MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
I think that umbluegray is auditioning for the Dr. Obvious position but I think it is already filled.
12-22-2023 02:19 PM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
(12-22-2023 01:16 PM)umbluegray Wrote:  A woman publicly telling her age does take courage. 52 looks good on her.

THAT 52 would look good ON me, UNDER me, and IN FRONT of me.... never behind me though.
12-22-2023 03:52 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
She is often wrong
12-22-2023 04:51 PM
Advertisement

MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

Point me to the person alive today that isn't.
12-22-2023 05:37 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA

Yeah, but she's aged 20 in the last 10.
12-22-2023 06:48 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
She should sue….
12-22-2023 07:04 PM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(12-22-2023 04:51 PM)shere khan Wrote:  She is often wrong

Yeah but she's hot enough, so...
12-22-2023 11:39 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(12-22-2023 06:48 PM)bullet Wrote:  

I've aged 15 in the last 5. Thanks, China, freakin a-holes...
12-22-2023 11:41 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(12-22-2023 01:13 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  play stupid games … in a decade, they’ll wonder why and still blame it on DJT!!! - disclaimer: AM, he did make the WRONG move!!! … debated/tabled…

>70% of my immediate fam have been jabbed (military - the rest due to school or med profession) … all that’s left are Li’l bubba, me daughter, and nuts zongo … I’m simply waiting for a phone call one day…

those sick mothertrucKKKers better hope ‘terminal’ never enters muh world…

update: li'l bubba just got over a bout of the Covid ... few runs, a little drip, no errors, no time lost ... I'll see him at the fam Christmas party this evening ... 03-thumbsup to those that gave the finga bang to Fraudci and corp.!!!
12-23-2023 08:31 AM
Advertisement

JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(12-22-2023 11:41 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(12-22-2023 06:48 PM)bullet Wrote:  

I've aged 15 in the last 5. Thanks, China, freakin a-holes...

I don't count years in stress. I count stress levels in how fed up I am and how P.O.'d I get. I still do 2.35 miles a day (just a natural length of the loop I take), still work in the yard and garden, still get called upon to help neighbors lift stuff, though the back is beginning to get touchy, and still consider myself vital. If I didn't go outside for a bit daily, and all I had was the TV or this keyboard, I might stroke out!

When the screen, big or small, gets through telling me how crappy my life is, how dangerous my world has become, and how preventing me from doing anything about it getting increasingly regulated by the government, before I explode I spend time with the critters, or dig in the dirt, or take my lap. The world outside is much nicer than it is presented on TV. Our government has taken a turn (obviously) for the worse. It constantly projects fear upon the people because fear has been programmed into the young to make them docile and compliant.

And that's what pisses me off. Those bastards should be telling our young people how good life can be if they embrace and engage it. What they are doing to the kids is evil, from kindergarten to 12th grade, through the tube, and handheld devices, and it is constant.

I go outside breathe the fresh air, piddle in nature, or go into the woods to observe it, and the anxiety and fear goes away. It's the same place I knew as a kid. There were bad people then and bad people now. Like snakes you learn how to spot them and learn the markings that make some dangerous and some benign. I refuse to let these bastards put fear into our household.

And thanks to the frigging computer we are now supposed to worry about identity theft and home title theft and pay a monthly service to monitor it. I want to know why in the hell I can't sue the sheisse out of the county tax office for putting my damn deed on a computer system hooked to the internet where the thing can be stolen in the first place. Those in government no longer think they are responsible for the information they demand we give them. Make those bastards liable and this crap goes away in a hurry. Just another way the government aids crooks to make your life miserable.

We've lost our common sense, and oneness with neighbors to demand better from those we elect.

What's that old adage, the government should fear the people, the people should never fear their government. Well, this government is hellbent on spreading fear to the people and threatening them. Everyone should ponder that. And everyone should spend time outdoors daily. It's the only way to stay sane enough to deal with the rest!

Have a Merry Christmas and a Blessed and healthy New Year! And don't feel guilty for stepping on piss ants!
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2023 09:30 AM by JRsec.)
12-23-2023 09:21 AM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

(12-23-2023 09:21 AM)JRsec Wrote:  And thanks to the frigging computer we are now supposed to worry about identity theft and home title theft and pay a monthly service to monitor it. I want to know why in the hell I can't sue the sheisse out of the county tax office for putting my damn deed on a computer system hooked to the internet where the thing can be stolen in the first place. Those in government no longer think they are responsible for the information they demand we give them. Make those bastards liable and this crap goes away in a hurry. Just another way the government aids crooks to make your life miserable.

Every time I see those damn commercials, that same thought comes to mind. Why can't we sue them? The only answer that comes to mind is that the fatcat lobbyists for the financial industry have been successful in Congress with their protection racket.
12-23-2023 11:30 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.