Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hammock Press Conference - 2024 Recruit Class
Bookmark and Share
NIU05 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TRUTH
Hammock Press Conference - 2024 Recruit Class
Excellent interview and interesting points provided.

https://youtu.be/ILxtF53nPBE?si=aUrEJSPL6W_H0sRp
12-20-2023 10:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

NIU05 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TRUTH
RE: Hammock Press Conference - 2024 Recruit Class
Some notes from the interview. If a lineman wants a scholly , he has to go to camp - they want to see the big guys in person and competeing. Lance Ingold - not many guys on him, can contribute as a true Fr ( I have never heard an NIU coach say that about a any lineman) 6'6ish 230lbs - plays baseball, athletic. Thomas, safety out of Milwaukee was coach by ex - Huskie Randy Drew. Drew was one helluva football player... Gibson - a long athletic corner.... that is what they are looking for. - Reynolds db from Carmel 10.9 100meters...Lane Manhesmith OT 6'8 320 has "slimmed" down... ( IMO we have a very good Oline class, physical) Aiden Olson center, January enrollee.... "We rate every player against the portal" ,,,he could have been referring to JC players only. ,, " We want to get BIGGER at the LB spot. Will be adding Lbs in the portal...Will be adding 4,5 guys in June after some Srs graduate, (I didn't understand this comment) Still looking to add a couple this week, the DE was one of them and a couple more in Feb....Marble the Qb, was in their camp, the WR Dimopoulos is a Cole Tucker type player but faster, he ran a 4.5 in camp with a 36' VJ .... Solid class on the Oline and edge rushers, not much meat inside at DT, length at Db and throughout roster, ...He did say they had to play some WRs this year who were not ready. Don't know who he was referring to, my guess Johnson was one of them. I like the receivers in this class.
12-21-2023 12:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.