Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Confusion Runs Rampant As Biden* Flubs Statements on Race, Student Loans, and 'Bideno
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Confusion Runs Rampant As Biden* Flubs Statements on Race, Student Loans, and 'Bideno
Quote:A day after it was reported that Joe Biden's handlers were worried about him doing too many events due to his physical and mental limitations, they were proven correct when the president traveled to Milwaukee.

Biden was there to speak to the "Black Chamber of Commerce," no doubt feeling the pressure as his record-low poll numbers loom large. A politician pandering to their base during hard times isn't remarkable. One doing so as ineptly as Biden did is, and the concerns about his health were not quelled by this latest performance.

Things kicked off with a short-lived and very awkward jog to the podium, something that has become a go-to move for the president as he seeks to shake off criticism surrounding his age and decline. Once he began to speak, though, it was obvious the same old Biden was on tap.

What is he talking about? Certainly, he's not asserting that Delaware has the eighth-largest black population so I'd assume he means Pennsylvania, where the president lived as a young child. The problem is that Pennsylvania isn't even in the top ten (source). If it were, though, Biden's butchered quip makes no sense. He wasn't a politician in Pennsylvania so no one "brung" him "to the dance early."

I assume he meant to say, "You've got to dance with the one who brung ya." Somehow, that got turned into "you brung me to the dance early on." Was that on his teleprompter? Or did he just mess up the line that badly? Inquiring minds and all that. Also, just to cover my bases, I looked up the black populations of states per capita in case that's what Biden meant. Neither Pennsylvania nor Delaware are in the top eight.

Long story short, if you're going to pander, at least have your lines memorized. That goes for making claims about canceling student loan debt as well.

There are about 320 million people in the United States. 136 million of them do not hold student loan debt. The total number is around 43 million. Of those, almost none of them have had any student loan debt cancellation. So is Biden lying? Or is he just highly confused? Once again, we are left to play translator for the President of the United States because he can't be trusted to speak with any ounce of clarity and precision. I would assume that he means he's canceled $136 billion in student loan debt, but who knows.

Lastly, it wouldn't be a Biden speech in 2023 without him doubling down on "Bidenomics."

If you can't watch the video, the president bumbles on about how "trickle down" doesn't work because it didn't help his father and that growing the "middle class" is how you help people. That's "Bidonimcis," he proclaims at the end. The result of Biden's policies is to make everyone poorer, though, at least in terms of buying power. When cumulative inflation goes up 20 percent over three years, the topline numbers of "wealth" look higher, but what matters is what you can do with that money in the current economy.

Give me the "trickle-down" policies of the Reagan era every day and twice on Sunday over the stagflation nonsense we currently have. Is it any wonder Biden's economic messaging is going so poorly?

So how did things end? As usual, the president couldn't figure out how to exit the stage.

His handlers need to start putting in the teleprompter that he needs to exit the way he came in. It's such a simple solution to such a consistent problem. That assumes Biden would read the teleprompter correctly, though, so obviously, nothing is foolproof.

Link
12-20-2023 03:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
RE: Confusion Runs Rampant As Biden* Flubs Statements on Race, Student Loans, and 'Bideno
IOW, it's another day that ends with the word "day." 07-coffee3
12-20-2023 03:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

RE: Confusion Runs Rampant As Biden* Flubs Statements on Race, Student Loans, and 'Bideno

12-20-2023 04:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(12-20-2023 03:23 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  IOW, it's another day that ends with the word "day." 07-coffee3

cons have zero fk'n clue how to fight the obvious ... wtf does that tell one, eh?!

board reminder: they tried to impeach #henceDJT with the 25th ... the current bib dribbler in chief epitomizes the 25A....

@onlyOneFeller @>270EVsBlueBakedInn(277) ... 03-wink (AM)

and the majority that actually give a fk in earnest wonder why....

HOPE .... she's a mothertrucKKKer, too!

#outnumbered #outgunned #openborder #outmanned

tried to warn youse why #henceDJT --->>> #DJTexperiment was a necessary EVAL ... now youse really know why...
12-20-2023 06:18 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2023 06:57 PM by CrimsonPhantom.)
12-20-2023 06:56 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
No mean reeets though
12-20-2023 08:50 PM
boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
Alzheimer's is a gold-plated b1tch and Biden* is proof of that on literally a daily basis.

Surely everyone recognizes it and wonders like I do - why doesn't his doctor wife and his real personal physician put an end to this daily BS travesty being played out on a daily basis? I think there are two core reasons:
1. Dr. Jill still revels in the perks of being First Lady and has places to go visit on the taxpayers' dimes.
2. The absolute fear the Dems have of the cackling word salad champion VP Harris stepping into the Presidency.

At what point does Biden*'s daily misquotes and mumbling and not being aware of the world around him reach a point it is more distration than Presidential?
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2023 06:30 AM by boss man.)
12-21-2023 06:29 AM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Don't make fun of our second term president, Mr. Old Foggy hisself, (sic). I hate that stupid little jump when he starts walking. He thinks it make him look spry, when the truth is it actually makes him look worst, stupid buffoon.
12-21-2023 03:34 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(12-21-2023 06:29 AM)boss man Wrote:  Alzheimer's is a gold-plated b1tch and Biden* is proof of that on literally a daily basis.

Surely everyone recognizes it and wonders like I do - why doesn't his doctor wife and his real personal physician put an end to this daily BS travesty being played out on a daily basis? I think there are two core reasons:
1. Dr. Jill still revels in the perks of being First Lady and has places to go visit on the taxpayers' dimes.
2. The absolute fear the Dems have of the cackling word salad champion VP Harris stepping into the Presidency.

At what point does Biden*'s daily misquotes and mumbling and not being aware of the world around him reach a point it is more distration than Presidential?

both sides of my family have that ‘cursed gene’ … that is the gene that feeds the trees for 4+ scores whilst requiring a bib during that final chapter to the potentiality of triple digits…

some would view that as a gift … I never have, nor will I ever … my father turns 82 Saturday … 7+ years of Parkinson’s later, we still have a standing bet who croaks first (his idea long ago, boys … Ja!)…

the point?!!!?

the limit of age vs capability is not a constant … it’s the actions that define such … I’ve watched two grandparents (both sexes) and a great grandfather all live to triple digits with the last 5-8 not having a clue to their surroundings … my brother’s wife is currently under 24/7 care with a notch above bidet* dementia at 81…

so, what’s the next point (easily the most important) … bidet* was the perfect puppet for the handlers when semi-fluid from the basement … his symptoms are now to the point where that ‘switch’ could flip at any moment … there’s NO FK’N WAY he makes it to nov as the nom … Newsom is already toast (that crash dummy failed the test drive) … Whitmer has yet to get behind the wheel, but let’s assume she’s DOA…

y’all better get ready for moo-moo-chelle (aka big Mike) to hit the stage at the DNC … they don’t have another out (other than rolling the dice on harvesting the swingers which is still on the table) … that infallible token is their last min. ‘arse in the hole’ … she slays any pub nom by a landslide w/o having to campaign or debate…

Vegas just put out a number on her … they are the only WH couple to stay in washtubbytonnage after term … it’s coming, fellers … don’t be surprised when it does…

the more she ticks, the more I’m confident, “she may not want to do it, but bet yo’ arse, she will!”

@tooMuchGloboHomoAtStake
12-21-2023 04:16 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
(12-21-2023 06:29 AM)boss man Wrote:  Alzheimer's is a gold-plated b1tch and Biden* is proof of that on literally a daily basis.

3. It’s a better gig than jail.
12-21-2023 04:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.